|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Welfare Trailer Trash wrote:
Tea Party candidate will get my vote after watching republicans cave to and fawn over democrats. We need a third party now more than ever.
Or would that be a second party, since republicans and democrats have become one in all but name.
The problem is that if you vote for anybody but a Republican or Democrat, you are just handing the seat to somebody you might really hate. If the TP ever became a party and you voted for their candidate, you helped give us four years of Hillary.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So, you communicate daily with God? Really. Make sure you ask him about this weather that the world has had lately. I'd be real interested in that answer.
And God would say it's the same whether that's been here since he created the planet. He might also say "Humans don't control the weather--I do."

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Gallup polling now showing shittons of millennials will vote for the defacto Republican
Canton needs water wings

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Read Cantons post & tell me who is trolling. Canton uses a net & needs a paddle, snorkle & water wings since he's trolling so deep!
I wonder if a cherry bomb would make Canton float to the surface?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Gallup polling now showing shittons of millennials will vote for the defacto Republican
Defacto could be "Jeb Bush" or Fatboy

I'm only voting for a real conservative

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
finding a real conservative is a problem now days.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that if you vote for anybody but a Republican or Democrat, you are just handing the seat to somebody you might really hate. If the TP ever became a party and you voted for their candidate, you helped give us four years of Hillary.
Exactly, Like what happened in '92 with 3 candidates. Perot took about 20% of the vote, much of it from GHWB.
BUT, IF voting for the 3rd party wakes up one of the others, it may be worth it.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Little Whoring Annie wrote:
Death Panels? Bullsh(t. Just want lower taxes? Bullsh(t. Not racist? Bullsh(t. GOP? Bullsh(t.
Intelligent posts by Canton? Bullsh(t.(<:
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Cool prediction, little Timmy Teabags.
Hope it's more reliable than your 2012 predictions, your prophetic warnings about those pesky invisible commies, evil gubment mandated uva rings, or abortion on demand parties...
ROFLMAO
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, Like what happened in '92 with 3 candidates. Perot took about 20% of the vote, much of it from GHWB.
BUT, IF voting for the 3rd party wakes up one of the others, it may be worth it.
Oh, it's worth it. I would like to see four or five parties. Unfortunately it's unrealistic. After all, when we vote, we are not voting our person in--we are voting to keep the other person out. I had no love for Romney when I voted for him, I just didn't want to see another four years of misery from Hussein.

The only possible way for a third party to emerge is if both parties pizzed off most of the public, or one more liberal party and one more conservative party came along at the same time.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "real" conservatives anymore. All you can do is vote the most conservative candidate that is offered.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Canton needs water wings wrote:
Read Cantons post & tell me who is trolling. Canton uses a net & needs a paddle, snorkle & water wings since he's trolling so deep!
I wonder if a cherry bomb would make Canton float to the surface?
His posts are repetitious: Makes fun of God and Jesus, rants on about how we are for the rich people, and how we are for global warming. That's about all of his posts.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And God would say it's the same whether that's been here since he created the planet. He might also say "Humans don't control the weather--I do."
According to you,were around the same age. Never heard of or seen anything like a derecho(? on spelling). Then Superstorm Sandy, record breaking typhoon in the Phillipines, and etc. Record setting high temps in the Arctic?

www.livescience.com/40676-arctic-temperatures...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>According to you,were around the same age. Never heard of or seen anything like a derecho(? on spelling). Then Superstorm Sandy, record breaking typhoon in the Phillipines, and etc. Record setting high temps in the Arctic?
I dun gots muh booklernin at a good, God fearin private scool next ta muh greatgrandpappy's plantation. We ain't got time fer nunna that thar science, logic, facts n reality.
All we need ta git by is the fumes from our pink Barbie farm trucks an plenty a unfair corporate tax breaks fer our patriotic job creators.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>According to you,were around the same age. Never heard of or seen anything like a derecho(? on spelling). Then Superstorm Sandy, record breaking typhoon in the Phillipines, and etc. Record setting high temps in the Arctic?
And how long have we been keeping records for? A couple hundred years? In comparison, that's like one minute of one day.

Every single time there's a tornado, typhoon, a drought, a flood, a hurricane, the global warming people jump up and down pointing their fingers as if man has never seen this before. It's nothing that unusual. It's been going on for many many years.

In Cleveland today, the normal temperature is 47 degrees. We'll be lucky to see 35 degrees. Tomorrow it's only supposed to be 26 degrees, and the rest of the week and after will see below normal temperatures.

Again, nothing all that unusual. But to believe in global warming is to believe the earth and atmosphere never changed before the industrial era. We never had an ice age. The normal temperature in Cleveland was 47 degrees a hundred years ago, a thousand years ago, ten thousand years ago. It doesn't work that way and never will even if we shut down every factory and stop driving every motorized vehicle.

http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature+Monitors...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/19/ne...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/08...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how long have we been keeping records for? A couple hundred years? In comparison, that's like one minute of one day.
Every single time there's a tornado, typhoon, a drought, a flood, a hurricane, the global warming people jump up and down pointing their fingers as if man has never seen this before. It's nothing that unusual. It's been going on for many many years.
In Cleveland today, the normal temperature is 47 degrees. We'll be lucky to see 35 degrees. Tomorrow it's only supposed to be 26 degrees, and the rest of the week and after will see below normal temperatures.
Again, nothing all that unusual. But to believe in global warming is to believe the earth and atmosphere never changed before the industrial era. We never had an ice age. The normal temperature in Cleveland was 47 degrees a hundred years ago, a thousand years ago, ten thousand years ago. It doesn't work that way and never will even if we shut down every factory and stop driving every motorized vehicle.
http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature+Monitors...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/19/ne...
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/08...
As usual ,you didn't either bother to look or it wasn't a lie from Fux News so it don't count. The first paragraph states between 44,000 and 125,000 years from real scientists, not some paid for hack talking heads where you get all of your information.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>As usual ,you didn't either bother to look or it wasn't a lie from Fux News so it don't count. The first paragraph states between 44,000 and 125,000 years from real scientists, not some paid for hack talking heads where you get all of your information.
The problem is you people on the left have been so brainwashed by your politicians you don't consider any other news sources except your own. Fox is a legitimate news source and has no more errors than any other news outlet. You won't try to prove the source wrong because you've been programmed to just dismiss it.

As for all those "paid for hack talking heads" goes, where do you think these scientists get their money from? Who pays them their paycheck? If you guessed government, then you guessed correctly.

Many people have their own personal interest when it comes to climate. Man made global warming is far from a consensus. There's a lot of money to be made scaring people into this global warming nonsense. Just ask Al Gore.

The real problem I have with all this climate change thing is all the money we've poured into it. It's an endless pit when it comes to money and all the money in our country won't satisfy one radical climate change person. As I stated before, I see it in my own industry. The tens of thousands my employer pays out every year just because of new pollution regulations and gadgets. When these trucks break down, 9 out of 10 times it has something to do with a pollution gadget of some kind.

Diesel mechanics are expensive and hard to come by. The huge tow trucks needed to pull these units to a dealership to get repaired can cost anywhere from $550.00 to over $1,000 depending on the distance. This last summer, I was involved in an accident on the turnpike. The tow truck pulled me five miles to the next exit. They charged my employer $800.00. Of course he was reimbursed by the insurance company of the guy that hit me, but just to show you what kind of expenses are involved when it comes to the transportation industry.

All this gets passed on to the consumer. You and I pay for it at the store when we purchase our products.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is you people on the left have been so brainwashed by your politicians you don't consider any other news sources except your own. Fox is a legitimate news source and has no more errors than any other news outlet. You won't try to prove the source wrong because you've been programmed to just dismiss it.
As for all those "paid for hack talking heads" goes, where do you think these scientists get their money from? Who pays them their paycheck? If you guessed government, then you guessed correctly.
Many people have their own personal interest when it comes to climate. Man made global warming is far from a consensus. There's a lot of money to be made scaring people into this global warming nonsense. Just ask Al Gore.
The real problem I have with all this climate change thing is all the money we've poured into it. It's an endless pit when it comes to money and all the money in our country won't satisfy one radical climate change person. As I stated before, I see it in my own industry. The tens of thousands my employer pays out every year just because of new pollution regulations and gadgets. When these trucks break down, 9 out of 10 times it has something to do with a pollution gadget of some kind.
Diesel mechanics are expensive and hard to come by. The huge tow trucks needed to pull these units to a dealership to get repaired can cost anywhere from $550.00 to over $1,000 depending on the distance. This last summer, I was involved in an accident on the turnpike. The tow truck pulled me five miles to the next exit. They charged my employer $800.00. Of course he was reimbursed by the insurance company of the guy that hit me, but just to show you what kind of expenses are involved when it comes to the transportation industry.
All this gets passed on to the consumer. You and I pay for it at the store when we purchase our products.
Fux, a legitimate news source that has been recently caught a few times publishing verified articles from Satire sites that were proven to be pure fiction news? You never heard a peep or an apology from them for spreading pure lies.

Your research news money comes from people like The Heritage Foundation, CATO Institute, and the Koch Brothers, the fourth largest polluters in the U.S. Yes, let's all breath the beautiful clean air like in China and drink water from their crystal clear streams.

Fux News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views, a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Fux, a legitimate news source that has been recently caught a few times publishing verified articles from Satire sites that were proven to be pure fiction news? You never heard a peep or an apology from them for spreading pure lies.
Your research news money comes from people like The Heritage Foundation, CATO Institute, and the Koch Brothers, the fourth largest polluters in the U.S. Yes, let's all breath the beautiful clean air like in China and drink water from their crystal clear streams.
Fux News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views, a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.
Yes, I'm sure they should shut down the number one cable news network.

In the meantime, I'll stay informed of news the other MSM stations won't mention much such as Benghazi or the Knockout game and the racial components of it. I'll stay abreast of DumBama's falling numbers and your stations will tell you how those numbers mean absolutely nothing. I'll keep track of the number of people that lost their healthcare or jobs because of Hussein's takeover of one-sixth of our economy, and you will be treated to how great this plan of his is by your news outlets.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure they should shut down the number one cable news network.
In the meantime, I'll stay informed of news the other MSM stations won't mention much such as Benghazi or the Knockout game and the racial components of it. I'll stay abreast of DumBama's falling numbers and your stations will tell you how those numbers mean absolutely nothing. I'll keep track of the number of people that lost their healthcare or jobs because of Hussein's takeover of one-sixth of our economy, and you will be treated to how great this plan of his is by your news outlets.
How about that Murdoch spying scandal. I'm sure super patriots over at Fox had a good old collective cry session that day. I hear you cheerleaders squealing from the sidelines for your bloated white billionaires and chanting Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, but you don't seem all too concerned when your generous corporate overlords make a profit from steamrolling other peoples' human rights...
Oh, but you need to "stay abreast" of ALL your phony scandals, meaningless polls, and desperate fear mongering, live from Bullsh1t Mountain... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul 28 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1

Search the Westlake Forum:
•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at August 23 at 10:45AM EDT

•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search