Comments
20,201 - 20,220 of 30,569 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22184 Nov 20, 2013
Walton Says wrote:
<quoted text>Allow a "family friendly" business to rake in record profits, praise it for finding creative ways to force citizens pay for it's employees' lack of benefits, and then berate the employees for not being "more financially secure".
Yep, that's "conservative values" for ya. No wonder the country sees us as a bunch of greedy, out of touch corporate yes-men...
no....we wonder why you stay at said place in the 1st place.

find someplace else that is better.

keep looking, and put best foot first in your travels.

noting is easy worth having.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22185 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So have drug addicts, gays with AIDS, alcoholics, overweight people which are about half of the people in this country, dangerous drivers and the list goes on.
Now what 20 scandals are you talking about? It's hard to keep track with a guy like Hussein. Why a new scandal came out today. A census worker said he was told by his superiors to fudge the unemployment numbers just before DumBama's election.
It never seems to stop with that guy.
Now if only those "scandals" were real, and not proven to be false, desperate attempts by corporate fetch boys to make the hero who took out Bin Laden seem ineffective as a president, then the whole country wouldn't accurately view you as a bunch of corporate sell out racists. As far as your middle class, middle aged life is concerned, who really is closer to following your own interests? Billionaires with offshore accounts or the working man in this country? Now go vote against your own interests.

Still waiting on your Liberty fueled outrage at the fact that us responsible, non-addicted taxpayers have to dish out so much more money in health care costs because some weak willed, self indulgent smoker wants to feed his addiction based, non-essential habit. I'll step back out of the way so you can voice your rage against these free loading leeches, riding off of everyone else's responsible lifestyle...cue the most ironic, hypocritical crickets that ever lived.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22186 Nov 20, 2013
Oops...almost forgot the Pops disclaimer...

*My above statements about XXX going on a Liberty fueled rant about the huge costs smokers force every American to pay in health care coverage each year is what is known as "sarcasm". Also, the crickets mentioned above are in no way a promise that said insects will be provided in any physical sense of the word, and are merely an instrument to convey the hypocrisy of XXX's beliefs. Any misunderstanding of these simple terms on Pop's part is the sole responsibility of his addled mind and at no time is the above post directed at Pops, or to be used as an inspiration for Pops to blurt out a bunch of grade school level name calling, while at the same time, hypocritically crying about others calling him names. This "Explain to Pops what the color green means" disclaimer is brought to you by the letter Obama took all my guns away!
Canton

Canton, OH

#22187 Nov 20, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I am entertained by those that quote biblical scripture. Most people that quote A bible are closed minded to the FACT that there are MORE different bibles than there are different dictionaries & NONE are the same nor interpreted the same. Even the Lord's Prayer is not the same from bible to bible, church to church, religion to religion IF the 'Lord's Prayer' even exist in religion to religion, which it doesn't.
In ALL respect to you; Religious beliefs are VERY personal & one should take the evangelizing to the proper forum or be expecting curt comments.
So keep your religious 'opinions' to yourself, YOU insult & denigrate the beliefs of others by being so inconsiderate. And likely, according testaments & scriptures in YOUR bible, that could possibly be a sin. Back to YOUR street corner or your pulpit. Invite people to hear you speak, do not go out & mug someone to listen.
So that video of oil billionaire paid Sarah Palin telling her church congregation that it is "God's will" to build a pipeline is just her whoring out religion to a bunch of easily influenced people to push forward her greed based political Tea Bagger agenda. Glad we completely agree on the subject.
Canton

Canton, OH

#22188 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier to punch their face out. More satisfaction that way. LOL!
Said the pro-life, anti-gay marriage guy who believes in Jesus but is "not" a Christian. Bet you're "not" a guy who shares the same political views as Timothy McVeigh and "not" a guy who supports a step by step historically documented fascist agenda either. I'm trying to see all these imaginary invisible commies you keep speaking of but these very real and very visible Tea Bagging fascists keep getting in the way.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22189 Nov 20, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the pro-life, anti-gay marriage guy who believes in Jesus but is "not" a Christian. Bet you're "not" a guy who shares the same political views as Timothy McVeigh and "not" a guy who supports a step by step historically documented fascist agenda either. I'm trying to see all these imaginary invisible commies you keep speaking of but these very real and very visible Tea Bagging fascists keep getting in the way.
You don't know what I believe in except for what I post here. The Commies are not imaginary, they are in your party right in front of you if you care to look.
TenFourGoodBuddy

Van Wert, OH

#22190 Nov 20, 2013
Maybe XXX could take a page out of Reality's commie-in-denial playbook and just STFU already.
This is Big Rig Bagger, signing off...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22191 Nov 20, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only those "scandals" were real, and not proven to be false, desperate attempts by corporate fetch boys to make the hero who took out Bin Laden seem ineffective as a president, then the whole country wouldn't accurately view you as a bunch of corporate sell out racists. As far as your middle class, middle aged life is concerned, who really is closer to following your own interests? Billionaires with offshore accounts or the working man in this country? Now go vote against your own interests.
Still waiting on your Liberty fueled outrage at the fact that us responsible, non-addicted taxpayers have to dish out so much more money in health care costs because some weak willed, self indulgent smoker wants to feed his addiction based, non-essential habit. I'll step back out of the way so you can voice your rage against these free loading leeches, riding off of everyone else's responsible lifestyle...cue the most ironic, hypocritical crickets that ever lived.
Under Commie Care, you can only be one of two people:

The first one is a person who will lose their insurance, payout much more than before Commie Care, and are paying for those people who didn't have insurance before or have preexisting conditions.

The second person is one who gets a great deal on a health insurance plan or ends up on Medicaid. If you are a person who gets a much better deal on health insurance, it is being provided to you by the first person above. It's called Socialism. Take from the producers and give to the non-producers.

Let me give you a personal example.

Several months ago I was texting with one of my tenants. We touched on the subject of Commie Care. She wrote back "You can say what you want about Obama Care, but thanks to it, I have great medical insurance."

Now, my tenant works at Pizza Hut. She doesn't even work 40 hours a week. She and her BF can't get better jobs than fast food because they both smoke pot and can't pass a drug test. She's late with rent every single month.

About that time, my employer cut our medical insurance to just about nothing. He can't afford it any longer. Our plan now has $5,000 deductible. It's almost like having no insurance at all. Why did my employers premiums go up so high? So my Pizza Hut tenant can get better health insurance than I can at my job.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22192 Nov 20, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE those poor people be born without their parents handing them 400 acres. The nerve of some people.
Nobody handed me one acre, and I don't work at Wal-Mart. I have no children and planned it that way. I sought a profession and worked towards it. The profession I have always puts me in demand so I never have to worry about not working unless I want to. I don't want to be like one of those people who depend on donated food because I made repeated mistakes in my life and expect somebody else to compensate for those mistakes. The only thing I depend on Wal-Mart is for my prescriptions which I pay cash for myself because I work for a living.
TenFourGoodBuddy

Van Wert, OH

#22193 Nov 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Commie Care, you can only be one of two people:
The first one is a person who will lose their insurance, payout much more than before Commie Care, and are paying for those people who didn't have insurance before or have preexisting conditions.
The second person is one who gets a great deal on a health insurance plan or ends up on Medicaid. If you are a person who gets a much better deal on health insurance, it is being provided to you by the first person above. It's called Socialism. Take from the producers and give to the non-producers.
Let me give you a personal example.
Several months ago I was texting with one of my tenants. We touched on the subject of Commie Care. She wrote back "You can say what you want about Obama Care, but thanks to it, I have great medical insurance."
Now, my tenant works at Pizza Hut. She doesn't even work 40 hours a week. She and her BF can't get better jobs than fast food because they both smoke pot and can't pass a drug test. She's late with rent every single month.
About that time, my employer cut our medical insurance to just about nothing. He can't afford it any longer. Our plan now has $5,000 deductible. It's almost like having no insurance at all. Why did my employers premiums go up so high? So my Pizza Hut tenant can get better health insurance than I can at my job.
So quit your job, sell your property, and get one of those SWEET cushy fast food jobs.
After all, making pizzas can't be much harder than popping No-Doz and peeing into an empty Gatorade bottle, right...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22194 Nov 20, 2013
Walton Says wrote:
<quoted text>Allow a "family friendly" business to rake in record profits, praise it for finding creative ways to force citizens pay for it's employees' lack of benefits, and then berate the employees for not being "more financially secure".
Yep, that's "conservative values" for ya. No wonder the country sees us as a bunch of greedy, out of touch corporate yes-men...
Correct, that is conservatism. When you promote irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people. Keep giving a man a fish everyday for the rest of his life. That's the liberal way of solving a problem. An article written in 2006 by economist Walter E Williams:

"The U.S. Department of Labor reports: "According to Current Population Survey estimates for 2004, some 73.9 million American workers were paid at hourly rates, representing 59.8 percent of all wage and salary workers. Of those paid by the hour, 520,000 were reported as earning exactly $5.15." ( http://www.bls.gov/cps/minwage2004.htm#2 )

Workers earning the minimum wage or less tend to be young, single workers between the ages of 16 and 25. Only about two percent of workers over 25 years of age earn minimum wages.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Sixty-three percent of minimum wage workers receive raises within one year of employment, and only 15 percent still earn the minimum wage after three years. Furthermore, only 5.3 percent of minimum wage earners are from households below the official poverty line; forty percent of minimum wage earners live in households with incomes $60,000 and higher; and, over 82 percent of minimum wage earners do not have dependents.

The U.S. Department of Labor also reports that the "proportion of hourly-paid workers earning the prevailing Federal minimum wage or less has trended downward since 1979."

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams042...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22195 Nov 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time no see. Ill be driving through your neck of the woods friday and see how much good all the hope and change is doing there.
Roflmao
Hope and Change was the first lie he told. His real motto was "It's somebody else's fault."
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22196 Nov 20, 2013
TenFourGoodBuddy wrote:
<quoted text>So quit your job, sell your property, and get one of those SWEET cushy fast food jobs.
After all, making pizzas can't be much harder than popping No-Doz and peeing into an empty Gatorade bottle, right...
You are getting warm.

Yes, that is the big picture: don't give incentives to people that don't need government for anything. The liberal goal is to make as many people dependent on government as possible ie. Commie Care. The more people dependent on government, the more likely Democrat votes.

After all, if we lived in a country with no victims or government dependents, then who would need the Democrat party? Just take a look at what happened when we had an all Democrat federal government for a few years! 47 million Americans on food stamps. Record high number of people in poverty. Record number of government phones. Smaller median household income since DumBama took over. And now of course, record number of people on Medicaid thanks to Commie Care.

Think this was all an accident????? Wake up.
TenFourGoodBuddy

Van Wert, OH

#22197 Nov 20, 2013
Better ask yer teabagging pal UdBT about gubment dependency, XXX. He "needs and deserves" his precious farmer welfare. You conservatives seem to be more than content with commie wealth redistribution, as long as it's lining your pockets, and not somebody else's...
in demand

Columbus, OH

#22198 Nov 20, 2013
Are you a grave digger?
kim sparks

United States

#22199 Nov 20, 2013
Ted Strickland, a good honest man and Governor! He is from down where I live, his wife Francis would also be an excellent Governor, really special lady!!!

Kimberly Sparks
kim sparks

United States

#22200 Nov 20, 2013
I am from Franklin Furnace, Ohio. Not Kentucky, also graduated from Galion, High School.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22201 Nov 20, 2013
TenFourGoodBuddy wrote:
Better ask yer teabagging pal UdBT about gubment dependency, XXX. He "needs and deserves" his precious farmer welfare. You conservatives seem to be more than content with commie wealth redistribution, as long as it's lining your pockets, and not somebody else's...
Lets see......farm subsidies are 40-50billion per year.

Welfare foodstamps 800 billion per year.

Which one is the elephant sittting on taxpayers chest?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#22202 Nov 20, 2013
Especially since the farmers receiving subsidies all pay back everything they receive plus more in federal income taxes anyway...... oh and welfare/foodstamp recipients have no idea what a form 1040 is.
TenFourGoodBuddy

Van Wert, OH

#22203 Nov 20, 2013
IdintMoveTaCostaRicaYet wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see......farm subsidies are 40-50billion per year.
Welfare foodstamps 800 billion per year.
Which one is the elephant sittting on taxpayers chest?
Well, your militia fringe group cheerleader cult LITERALLY uses an elephant as a symbol for their corporate agenda, so...
You! ROFLMAO GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Aug 16 Sam 21
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug 9 mike 2
Call about suspicious car led Westlake police t... Aug 3 Conrad 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul '14 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul '14 Sheila Walshin 1
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••