Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22069 Nov 14, 2013
TinFoilHats4TeaBaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. So according to you, you are getting much richer and jobs are plentiful under the two glorious terms of Obama. Glad you have went out of your way over the last months to be very clear how much you have prospered under your current Commander in Chief. Oh and little powdered wig death threat sissy...you're welcome.
Those are the stats. Since DumBama moved on up into the White House, the rich are richer today and the poor are poorer.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22070 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Is A sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Invisible commies flying around your head again, princess? Name one communist in our government right now. Ooopsie...better have proof.(Also see you lose, little sissy)
communism (often Communism)

noun

a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. See also Marxism .

Sound like somebody we all know?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22071 Nov 14, 2013
Canton wrote:
Who do you suppose has been fitting the bill every time those folks that don't want to be "Forced" to have health insurance take a trip to the ER or the Hospital? Did the corporate Tea Party provide you with a BS propaganda emailed newsletter answer to that one yet? Cue the crickets...
The crickets tell me that by the time this disaster is over, we will have more uninsured than before DumBama and the Dumbocrats fiddled around in something they know nothing about. Who's going to pay when THOSE people end up in the ER?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22072 Nov 14, 2013
Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming you are going to punch me? When was that? In the crowded parking lot of Best Buy in the middle of the day with cameras everywhere? Sure you were. Only a sissy would start sh!t and then call that as a place to take care of business. You are nothing more than a mouthy little sissy boy who likes to play tough guy behind his keyboard. Don't you EVER forget that. Now get back down in that fear induced Bible bunker while the entire nation tramples over your racist vision of tomorrow, you kookie little fringe group leech on society.
keep dancing jester....keep dancing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22073 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Nostrodumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww you just can't get used to the idea of our government following the Constitution and no longer catering to the Christian owned tobacco industry (praise Jesus), the Christian owned American Oil companies and the Christian monopoly you guys have had on god and country since the 50s. Get real used to it because Americans are starting to realize that Jesus is just another floater messiah next to Zeus and Ra and that the people who claim to be following Jesus (See Reality Speaks and public death threats) are the ones that mindlessly voted for Bush with their Bibles and tried to do it again with Romney. They are also the ones Americans are learning that need to be kept away from the toddlers and guns.
Following the Constitution?

If we had a real President, he would be following the Constitution. Didn't you hear him today? Once again he said he alone would change the law. A real American knows that a President doesn't have the Constitutional power to change law. Congress changes law. A President only signs or vetoes such law. But what do you expect from this big-eared dope?

DumBama following the Constitution? Ha.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, Annals of Congress, 1794.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22074 Nov 14, 2013
Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! Powdered Wiggy the Corporate Fetch Boy gets another gold star! Yay!
Thanks, but it is blue, and when did they start calling chevy's stars?

and fetching has it's rewards.

you should try it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22075 Nov 14, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>"Mexicans will outnumber 'humans'"? What the bleep?!?! What the hell does that mean?
I was hoping somebody else would answer that because I have no idea WTF that had to do with what I wrote.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22076 Nov 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping somebody else would answer that because I have no idea WTF that had to do with what I wrote.
Woo-boy said mexicans would outnumber humans.

no worries, woo-boy is illiterate. He just babbles and slobbers with grunts and groans occasionally.

Mexicans are hard workers and good cooks and catholics.

Mexicans I meet our wonderful people.

Woo-boy is a racist, so just ignore the nut job.
Pablo Says

Van Wert, OH

#22077 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans are hard workers and good cooks and catholics.
Mexicans I meet our wonderful people.
Your entire post was an incoherent, racist mess, but I boiled it down to it's essence for ya real quick.
If you think minorities are SOOO great, why are your corporate overlords so hell-bent on closing borders and eliminating their rights?
Stick to the wacky failed political predictions, Carfumes the Magnificent...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22078 Nov 14, 2013
Pablo Says wrote:
<quoted text>Your entire post was an incoherent, racist mess, but I boiled it down to it's essence for ya real quick.
If you think minorities are SOOO great, why are your corporate overlords so hell-bent on closing borders and eliminating their rights?
Stick to the wacky failed political predictions, Carfumes the Magnificent...
get to the hospital, you are hallucinating
Canton

Canton, OH

#22079 Nov 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
communism (often Communism)
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. See also Marxism .
Sound like somebody we all know?
Reagan? Bush? Now they're all commies. You're a commie! Everywhere commies!
UrDaughtrCallsCa ntonDaddy

Canton, OH

#22080 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but it is blue, and when did they start calling chevy's stars?
and fetching has it's rewards.
you should try it.
Yay! Powdered Wiggy hit the toilet again! Yay! He's so special! Yay! Gold star for Powdered Wiggy! Yay!
Pops

Newport, KY

#22081 Nov 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I really didn't think I would have to put my sarcasm down in crayon. But that one sure flew over your head. I can explain it to you, but I can't make you understand it.
SARCASM!! That is just pure denigrating, insulting, mean racism. You can't un-spin that one.
IF it was truly meant to be a joke, it was still insulting racism in very poor taste.
Why are so many people on here so flat out nasty??
Canton

Canton, OH

#22082 Nov 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Following the Constitution?
If we had a real President, he would be following the Constitution. Didn't you hear him today? Once again he said he alone would change the law. A real American knows that a President doesn't have the Constitutional power to change law. Congress changes law. A President only signs or vetoes such law. But what do you expect from this big-eared dope?
DumBama following the Constitution? Ha.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, Annals of Congress, 1794.
Your valiant fight for the Constitution would sound oh so sincere if it wasn't for the fact that your team was waving flags with Bibles in hand when the most unconstitutional act in the history of this country took place. It's called the Patriot Act. It came from the same guy who had secret torture camps. You know, real "only party with morals" kinda stuff.
Reality Is A Sissy

Canton, OH

#22083 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep dancing jester....keep dancing.
Again. I'm flattered that you consider the @sswhooping I dish out on you here daily worthy of you repeating back to me, but your touchy uncle/dad home schooling isn't doing you any favors if the best you can come up with is "So are you". Now like I have told you before, you stammering clown. You pointy shoed, red faced dwarf of buffoon. Dance for the amusement of the forum as we toss coins at your feet and laugh. Clamber up to your crystal ball and tell us of futures that never will be and battles won only in your cough syrup addled mind. Join your army of razor sharp senior minions in shouting from the rooftops to the world your public love of a man dipping his ballsack into your open mouth, which anyone still relevant in this nation will tell you is the definition of the term "Tea Bagging".
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22084 Nov 14, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your valiant fight for the Constitution would sound oh so sincere if it wasn't for the fact that your team was waving flags with Bibles in hand when the most unconstitutional act in the history of this country took place. It's called the Patriot Act. It came from the same guy who had secret torture camps. You know, real "only party with morals" kinda stuff.
The Republicans went to the Supreme Court to let them decide what is constitutional. If Bush did something unconstitutional, then why didn't the Democrats do the same????? Better yet, why didn't big ears himself rescind this so-called unconstitutional act? He had the power of the House for a couple of years there, but instead, was so insistent that he shove this miserable Unaffordable Care Act down our throats that he didn't seem to care now did he?

The Republicans voted over 40 times to get rid of Commie Care. That's the way we do things in this country. Of course it was shot down every time, and now look at the mess we have on our hands. Five million people and growing that lost their health insurance coverage so far.
BestBuyBibleBeat er

Van Wert, OH

#22085 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
get to the hospital, you are hallucinating
Says the guy who thinks imaginary Muslims are sending commie death squads to steal his guns...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22086 Nov 14, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan? Bush? Now they're all commies. You're a commie! Everywhere commies!
I don't recall Bush or Reagan flaming a class war or trying to take over as many private sectors of our country as possible. Neither have ever suggested we pay people "according to their needs." On the other hand, DumBama had an automotive CEO fired, he closed down dozens of dealerships across the country. He closed down the Gulf and refused to reopen it even with a court order. he tried to close down the Gibson Guitar company. He tried to stop the Boeing plant from opening because the plant was in a right-to-work state.

Read the definition of Communism again and I dare you to compare anything any Republican did that compares to DumBama in regards to Communism. For crying out loud, the US Communist party supported him for both of his elections and more recently, praised him for his attempted gun grab. I don't recall them doing that for Bush or Reagan.
vote

Portsmouth, OH

#22087 Nov 14, 2013
For bush beans there great
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22088 Nov 15, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>SARCASM!! That is just pure denigrating, insulting, mean racism. You can't un-spin that one.
IF it was truly meant to be a joke, it was still insulting racism in very poor taste.
Why are so many people on here so flat out nasty??
If you can't see the constant bigoted, racist and prejudice rants that keep coming from mainly 2 paranoid posters along with 1 that constantly threatens people (ooh, big bad keyboard warrior) was the point that was being poked at. It's in just about every one of their posts. Or, do you just overlook that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Aug 29 kkovacic 59
North Ridgeville High School Transportation Aug 17 MonicaC 1
health Aug 12 drwill 1
News Group circulates petitions aimed at keeping Lak... Aug 2 kwarren 1
Loud noise Jul '15 jay 4
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul '15 kimberly 2
front yards are not storage areas (1895 Columbi... Jul '15 jpritchard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages