Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Westlake Forum

Comments (Page 1,002)

Showing posts 20,021 - 20,040 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Not even close, but I am far from being a brainwashed idiot. Seems to me like 'facts' is something that eludes the righties.
there is some that say they are on the right and do have no use for the facts either.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>there is some that say they are on the right and do have no use for the facts either.
You're right, they do have no use for facts, they make them up.
suckmecockie

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Suckmecockie. LMFAO
any1 wannacockie

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Any1 wantacockie?
paulacockie

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Any1 wanta paulacockie?
polish cockie

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Any1 wanta polished cockie?
tonight

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Up 4 tonight now only.
hahaha

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Nite going to bed. Your tricked. Go suckon someone else in jackon. You sickOs.
got

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

You all hard and horney. LMFAO ENJOY!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, they do have no use for facts, they make them up.
That is why I don't trust the Political Left or the Political Right.
Agree

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I don't trust the Political Left or the Political Right.
It's all worked by filing false statements. It's how the courts make their money. Is by receiving false statements. The courts can't make no money on true statements. Do you know this. Well if you did'nt you just learned of all about it.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Cheer up Democrats.... Obamacare could be as successful as the stimulus, the GM bailout, closing Gitmo, the 2016 Chicago Olympics, Martha Coakley, Cash for clunkers, Evergreen Solar, Spectra Watt, Beacon Power, Nevada Geothermal, Sun Power, First Solar, Babcock and Brown, Enerl, Amonix, Fisker Auto, Abound Solar, A123 Systems, Willard and Kelsey Solar Group, Johnson Controls, Brighthouse, ECOtality, Raser Technologies, Energy Conversion Devices, Mountain I'mPlaza, Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company, Range Fuels, Thompson River Power, Stirling Energy Systems, Azure Dynamics, Green Volts, Vestas, Compact Power, Nordic Windpower, Navistar, Satcon, Konarka Technologies Inc, Mascoma Corp, Fast and Furious,“If you like your plan you can keep it,” America’s credit rating, Solyndra……list goes on on and on!!!!!

ROFLMAO
Jackson Jaycees

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Cheer up Democrats.... Obamacare could be as successful as the stimulus, the GM bailout, closing Gitmo, the 2016 Chicago Olympics, Martha Coakley, Cash for clunkers, Evergreen Solar, Spectra Watt, Beacon Power, Nevada Geothermal, Sun Power, First Solar, Babcock and Brown, Enerl, Amonix, Fisker Auto, Abound Solar, A123 Systems, Willard and Kelsey Solar Group, Johnson Controls, Brighthouse, ECOtality, Raser Technologies, Energy Conversion Devices, Mountain I'mPlaza, Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company, Range Fuels, Thompson River Power, Stirling Energy Systems, Azure Dynamics, Green Volts, Vestas, Compact Power, Nordic Windpower, Navistar, Satcon, Konarka Technologies Inc, Mascoma Corp, Fast and Furious,“If you like your plan you can keep it,” America’s credit rating, Solyndra……list goes on on and on!!!!!
ROFLMAO
Wow you should be some sort of bleach or perhaps how long are you planning to live. Leave your education and memories in the bleach cabinal.
REPUBLICANS

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
Will never be back in the white house never again. Wanna know why is because their are more poor people then the rich people. Republicans stop being republicans because your out of the whitehouse for good understand good!!!

You rich people need to start making us poor people jobs. Under witch you have not done. Until this happens we democrats will always be in the white house. While you hurrdle up all you monies and watch it grow. Note the banks are closeing up. And say good bye to all of your welthy monies. Because you can take it with you. You need to go to the bank and create jobs for the poor. In other words everything is gonna stay just as it is. Best of luck getting back in the whitehouse. Is becsuse it's just not gonna happen. We are poor and their are not no good paying jobs. Period.....
You rich people are the ones that made this world the way it is so. Enjoy!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

You poor people lifestyle is just gonna get worse and worse. Good luck hoping for that big haul from gubmint hand outs. You're just shitten in tall cotton now.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Will never be back in the white house never again. Wanna know why is because their are more poor people then the rich people. Republicans stop being republicans because your out of the whitehouse for good understand good!!!
You rich people need to start making us poor people jobs. Under witch you have not done. Until this happens we democrats will always be in the white house. While you hurrdle up all you monies and watch it grow. Note the banks are closeing up. And say good bye to all of your welthy monies. Because you can take it with you. You need to go to the bank and create jobs for the poor. In other words everything is gonna stay just as it is. Best of luck getting back in the whitehouse. Is becsuse it's just not gonna happen. We are poor and their are not no good paying jobs. Period.....
You rich people are the ones that made this world the way it is so. Enjoy!!!
and as business owners move out of the USA, your job opportunities are fewer and further away.

go on strike and force the company to close or move.....that will fix them.

Cleveland & Pittsburgh ranked at the top of the nation for loss of population in the past 10 years.

As businesses continue to leave, the population can complain about jobs and the economy, but ignore they cause it to occur.

Good paying jobs require a talented employee to fill them.

The Whitehouse has been written off a decade ago, and companies are fleeing at rapid clip.

You just keep voting in communists to run your city vacant of any opportunity but slavery to the state.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Idiot screw turners NEVER understand that the more supply of screw turners there are the less demand there is for them.

That means less pay for screw turners for you union bound screw turners.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Idiot screw turners NEVER understand that the more supply of screw turners there are the less demand there is for them.
That means less pay for screw turners for you union bound screw turners.
screw turners strip threads without a care in the world, until they are unemployed blaming management for their poor performance.

I always laugh at this.

screw turners go on strike demanding higher wages to strip threads.

Companies move. After screw turners seeing this hundreds of times, they continue to blame someone else for the lack of opportunity.

i continue to laugh at the stupidity of the screw turner.

The screw turners shop at WalMart buying foreign made products further eroding their opportunity to earn a living.

Screw turners screwed themselves. Let them be pregnant.

10 years from now America is 50/50 of still having 50 states, or a drastic population reduction.
SideSteppedApile OfYou

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
noticed you sidestepped the math equation.
Noticed it wasn't addressed to me and was posted by someone who even the rightwingers view as a loon.
TeaPartyExposed

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Agreed. It's becoming the insult fest topic.
Yah those commie Libtards and their Dumbama need to take the high road like the us Tea Party patriots....

Now that I have clearly proven that you Tea Baggers follow in the footsteps of Timothy McVeigh with documented fact after documented fact, step by child murdering step, followed shortly after by a "Constitutionalist" (also see didn't exist when GW Bush was in office) going on an airport shooting spree. o one blames you for sheepishly trying to back away from your own agenda.

Hey, wanna see a post on here where Reality Speaks, the mouth of the Tea Party makes public death threats? Me thinks me sees a pattern.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,021 - 20,040 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Sat mjjcpa 170
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Sat Jo Ann Dzierski 19
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr 15 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
Author James W Renner jailed, arrested (Jul '13) Apr 3 James Renner 3
Review: Wally Hair Salon (Jun '13) Apr 1 client no more 2
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar 28 Barrett kurilich 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
•••
•••