Pops

Newport, KY

#21967 Nov 11, 2013
PinkTruckDoomsdayPrepper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I think I hit a little closer to home than you'd like to admit, baby dick McVeigh.
Anyways, enjoy your inbred "family time" in the garage with the kinfolk, suckin down fumes for freedom, and hatin ya some imaginary commies.
Maybe you could show the kiddies how to properly fold a tinfoil hat to keep the pesky Muslims from stealing your "thoughts"...
I am NOT the 'civility police' But I sure do wonder about all of the unfounded juvenile name calling.
It serves NO ones point in a logical, constructive discussion.
How can one think that they have proven their point when one calls others, inbred, rednecks, racist, retarded, little dicked, or whatever.
One has already lost any honest argument when stooping to such things. And YOU talk about 'hatin'.
your post is barely better than what a goldfish might post.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21968 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
It came from Jack Maxson Chevrolet after the $37500.000 check cleared.
Truck was 4 when purchased with 50K miles saving me $30,000 off a new one.
i would have bought a Dodge or Ford, but Columbus had ZERO diesel trucks for sale period.
The truck I bought was a trade from Horse Congress.
PS: Toys are for children like you. Can you sound like a diesel?
I learned long ago that braggart's who brag a lot are for the most part full of it with very low self esteem.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21969 Nov 12, 2013
willy DAWG wrote:
race car, lmao, bring that Tonka toy to larue in the spring, to meet our fastang, runs in the 8's ford powered, built by willie dawg and driven by devildog. this combo hasn't been beaten in 3 years, track champs, willy builds, devil drives.got a 35,000 bounty on our heads, car. come on and try your luck, poor little rich republican farmer, prolly your plant/no plant check is bigger than that. don't be bashful, COME ON DOWN TO THE STRIP OF PAIN.
it has not been beaten because you have not raced someone who can.

I do not have a 8 second quarter mile car, but take your car against mine at mid-ohio. I won't lap you more than 10 times I promise.

I have 5 cars that will run under 12 seconds in the quarter mile, and an 11,000 pound pickup right at 12. That truck is nasty. I could run 13's pulling your car behind it.

Having said that....great job with the car. Bet it is fun to drive.

I had a 2007 Z06 that ran mid 10's. Sold it to neighbor to buy wife a 2012 GT500 Mustang. It is quick, but nowhere near 8's. 12 a good guess. Wife keeps me out of it because rear tires are $350 each. Car has 25K miles on it, with 3rd rear set.of rubber. Front are OEM.

I will come to your strip and thanks for the invite. The car my sons and I are building this winter is basically a big boy go-cart. A WRX STI engine and tranny on an 1800lb car. 4.5 pounds per HP should provide a thrill. G force of 2 in turns has already been documented, and that is twice what any Z06 ever saw.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21970 Nov 12, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I learned long ago that braggart's who brag a lot are for the most part full of it with very low self esteem.
you have not learned how to take care of yourself yet.

and what you call bragging, is me making a point that if you work hard you will be rewarded.

My 22 year old son who is in college at OSU and works there, earns more than national average.

Why....he is hard worker, is personable, absorbs knowledge, and continual self improvement.

I am rubbing chit in your face, not bragging.

Losers like you even are passed by children. What a joke.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21971 Nov 12, 2013
PinkTruckDoomsdayPrepper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I think I hit a little closer to home than you'd like to admit, baby dick McVeigh.
Anyways, enjoy your inbred "family time" in the garage with the kinfolk, suckin down fumes for freedom, and hatin ya some imaginary commies.
Maybe you could show the kiddies how to properly fold a tinfoil hat to keep the pesky Muslims from stealing your "thoughts"...
you need to stay in the butt crack of America where you now live. Dingleberry street your address?

enjoy your 3rd world communist slum neighborhood, and $20 house.

you burning the neighbors shrubbery this morning for warmth?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21972 Nov 12, 2013
willy DAWG wrote:
<quoted text>not what your honey says, she says im a keeper, and it will take the undertaker 3 weeks to get the smile off her face, burial will be in the spring, she smiling again./////////
PS: my wife has doctorate degree, and her entire family a masters or better.

She never dated anyone who was not educated because her parents raised her that way.

The smile has not left her face since we were married 3 years ago, and neither have I.

good luck with your fantasy.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21973 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not learned how to take care of yourself yet.
and what you call bragging, is me making a point that if you work hard you will be rewarded.
My 22 year old son who is in college at OSU and works there, earns more than national average.
Why....he is hard worker, is personable, absorbs knowledge, and continual self improvement.
I am rubbing chit in your face, not bragging.
Losers like you even are passed by children. What a joke.
Just keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21974 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
She never dated anyone who was not educated because her parents raised her that way.
The smile has not left her face since we were married 3 years ago, and neither have I.
It's gettin' so deep that it's time to put the waders on.
Realer Than Realitys Real

Canton, OH

#21975 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to stay in the butt crack of America where you now live. Dingleberry street your address?
enjoy your 3rd world communist slum neighborhood, and $20 house.
you burning the neighbors shrubbery this morning for warmth?
Or we could all ask folks like Howard Hughes and Kurt Cobain what having all the money in the world was like. I wonder how many thousands of times more money they had than your country club slumming hillbilly @ss keeps bragging about? I forget. How did those rich boys story end? Hey, at least they actually EARNED what they had before they realized that money wasn't really all that important.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21976 Nov 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought because any diesel after 2010, you have to use Diesel Emission Fluid or DEF. It's a separate tank that squirts crap into your exhaust pipe for pollution control. One more thing to break that you don't need.
you are correct.
It cools exhaust gas because it is going through engine twice.
Snow performance manufactures best injectors for spray, and I do spray while towing. I also spray intercooler for turbo to cool air for more HP.

My truck is 6 months prior to any EPA crap on it that could not be taken off. It also is why it worth more.

Serious question....when purchased, truck averaged 12.3 MPG said the on board computer.
On highway with cruise at 65 it got 15.7MPG with a tail wind.

I changed exhaust and down pipe, air intake, shut EGR off, added snow performance injection, and re-programmed engine computer.

Now truck averages 16.5, and see's 26MPG with tail wind on interstate.

how can burning almost twice as much fuel be better for the environment? The EPA is as clueless as you can get.

My truck is tuned so it won't smoke. I also add fuel additives that refiners refine out because govt said so. I just pour it right back in, and a very noticeable power increase and better efficiencies, not to mention it makes engine last longer.

I changed all lubes and oil to synthetic, and temps dropped 28 degrees, and fuel economy up almost 2MPG.
MyWay

Lucasville, OH

#21977 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
This so called educated kin folk must be the reason you have time , all the time to J-off, and play on your computer shooting the sh!t on the forum.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21978 Nov 12, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you divide household incomes in the U.S. into 5 classes, the "middle class" receives $36,000 to $57,607 in income.
"Households in the top quintile (i.e., top 20%), 77% of which had two or more income earners, had incomes exceeding $91,705. Households in the mid quintile, most of which had one income earner per household and had incomes between $36,000 and $57,607. Households in the lowest quintile had incomes less than $19,178 and the majority had no income earner."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income...
I am sorry....I am laughing at your post.

wikipedia says what someone typed in.

look at government websites, and were subsidies stop, middle class begins.

Your comment about 36-57k being middle class, is in reality low middle class. Below 36k is poor.
250K is end of upper middle class. See government website as fact check.

wikipedia is garbage in garbage out. You know better.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21979 Nov 12, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there.
I have met people like you....eyes rolling around, head has horror movies playing 24/7.

I had no idea Waverley had a mental hospital.

It is almost time for your medication, and jello dessert.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#21980 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry....I am laughing at your post.
wikipedia says what someone typed in.
look at government websites, and were subsidies stop, middle class begins.
Your comment about 36-57k being middle class, is in reality low middle class. Below 36k is poor.
250K is end of upper middle class. See government website as fact check.
wikipedia is garbage in garbage out. You know better.
I'm glad I'm able to provide you with some transient humor, because you seem like a pretty unhappy fellow (which is hard for me to understand.) I assumed you were an old guy like me and Pops. but now I think you are much younger. And, you have a smart wife and successful kids. So, why the unhappiness, and why do you hang out here? I really am old, and recovering from surgery, so that's why I hang out here. But what's your excuse? You seem to be in the prime of life, and very successful.

You do seem to be very capable of self-deception. Maybe all your claims are just a pack of lies. But I'd like to believe you are just misinformed. Yes, anyone can post on Wikipedia (just like Topix!), but it's self-correcting. Obvious lies are quickly debunked.

Since you have problems with Wikipedia, here's a link to information from census.gov . It shows that the median income in 2011 was 50k. So, dead middle is what you think of as "lower class." Unless you don't understand "median", or if you think that census.gov is also part of the big conspiracy...

https://www.census.gov/hhes/www/income/data/h...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21981 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct.
It cools exhaust gas because it is going through engine twice.
Snow performance manufactures best injectors for spray, and I do spray while towing. I also spray intercooler for turbo to cool air for more HP.
My truck is 6 months prior to any EPA crap on it that could not be taken off. It also is why it worth more.
Serious question....when purchased, truck averaged 12.3 MPG said the on board computer.
On highway with cruise at 65 it got 15.7MPG with a tail wind.
I changed exhaust and down pipe, air intake, shut EGR off, added snow performance injection, and re-programmed engine computer.
Now truck averages 16.5, and see's 26MPG with tail wind on interstate.
how can burning almost twice as much fuel be better for the environment? The EPA is as clueless as you can get.
My truck is tuned so it won't smoke. I also add fuel additives that refiners refine out because govt said so. I just pour it right back in, and a very noticeable power increase and better efficiencies, not to mention it makes engine last longer.
I changed all lubes and oil to synthetic, and temps dropped 28 degrees, and fuel economy up almost 2MPG.
That is correct, trucks do get lower milage with pollution crap. But you know how it is with liberals, it's not the results that matter, it's the intent.

I think it's all a scam because the politicians probably purchased stock in the company that makes DEF. Now many trucking companies are resisting purchasing new trucks because for one, they are so much more expensive with all that pollution ship on them and two, DEF gets expensive when you have an entire fleet of trucks to service.

So the result of all this green is less truck sales which definitely hurts our economy and trucking companies rebuilding their old truck engines which will pollute the air much more than a newer truck without DEF. But again, it's not the results that matter.

Liberals always claim to be smarter than conservatives, but one thing they will never learn is the simple concept that every action causes a reaction. Liberals think that when they steal more money from people, create laws harmful to people, or institute harmful policies, people will just stand there like bobble-head dolls and take it. Liberals never seem to learn.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21982 Nov 12, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I'm able to provide you with some transient humor, because you seem like a pretty unhappy fellow (which is hard for me to understand.) I assumed you were an old guy like me and Pops. but now I think you are much younger. And, you have a smart wife and successful kids. So, why the unhappiness, and why do you hang out here? I really am old, and recovering from surgery, so that's why I hang out here. But what's your excuse? You seem to be in the prime of life, and very successful.
You do seem to be very capable of self-deception. Maybe all your claims are just a pack of lies. But I'd like to believe you are just misinformed. Yes, anyone can post on Wikipedia (just like Topix!), but it's self-correcting. Obvious lies are quickly debunked.
Since you have problems with Wikipedia, here's a link to information from census.gov . It shows that the median income in 2011 was 50k. So, dead middle is what you think of as "lower class." Unless you don't understand "median", or if you think that census.gov is also part of the big conspiracy...
https://www.census.gov/hhes/www/income/data/h...
well sir to answer you question succinctly, this site used to be attached to the news stories as a form to comment upon attached to the Dispatch. i have the news read by 6AM everyday, and had enjoyed the banter with folks. There was hundreds to converse with, not just a dozen like now.
i formed a habit going to topix after reading the news.

I am in 100% agreement this is a waste of time and beneath me.

now this board is filled with adolescent communist punks who are voting to destroy my 5 children's future.

I don't like it.

I also won't allow what my family bled for be destroyed by human scum entitled punks. They will lose badly. Good thing it is anonymous, because a few phone calls would have the punks fired with big black eye on their future resume. then the punks would epically fail in revenge requiring body bags remove their filth from my property.

the Obama administration is against everything I was taught at home and at school. I am 52 years young.

Now your post....how can someone be middle class receiving government subsidies? Think about it a second.

And God Obama himself called 250K middle class during his massive lie campaigns.

Middle class begins with self sufficiency to 250K annually, that is reality. above 250K is wealthy, and above 500K annually is called rich.

I hope I answered your questions, and you now understand my position.

PS: I am not unhappy at all, and in the prime of my life. I can do what I want when I want, and take the entire family along for the ride.

I am very unhappy to have witnessed the decline of America the past 30 years, and already have provided safe haven if necessary for the children to escape America when the shooting starts.

Entire family knows the escape drill, and practice runs already occurred.

Even had a truck reinforced with 5" tube steel to hit and remove vehicle debris in the way. People don't brake check the truck or it is running you over.

call me crazy, but preparation and execution of plans is how I earn a living. Failure does not pay commissions.

Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21988 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
well sir to answer you question succinctly, this site used to be attached to the news stories as a form to comment upon attached to the Dispatch. i have the news read by 6AM everyday, and had enjoyed the banter with folks. There was hundreds to converse with, not just a dozen like now.
i formed a habit going to topix after reading the news.
I am in 100% agreement this is a waste of time and beneath me.
now this board is filled with adolescent communist punks who are voting to destroy my 5 children's future.
I don't like it.
I also won't allow what my family bled for be destroyed by human scum entitled punks. They will lose badly. Good thing it is anonymous, because a few phone calls would have the punks fired with big black eye on their future resume. then the punks would epically fail in revenge requiring body bags remove their filth from my property.
the Obama administration is against everything I was taught at home and at school. I am 52 years young.
Now your post....how can someone be middle class receiving government subsidies? Think about it a second.
And God Obama himself called 250K middle class during his massive lie campaigns.
Middle class begins with self sufficiency to 250K annually, that is reality. above 250K is wealthy, and above 500K annually is called rich.
I hope I answered your questions, and you now understand my position.
PS: I am not unhappy at all, and in the prime of my life. I can do what I want when I want, and take the entire family along for the ride.
I am very unhappy to have witnessed the decline of America the past 30 years, and already have provided safe haven if necessary for the children to escape America when the shooting starts.
Entire family knows the escape drill, and practice runs already occurred.
Even had a truck reinforced with 5" tube steel to hit and remove vehicle debris in the way. People don't brake check the truck or it is running you over.
call me crazy, but preparation and execution of plans is how I earn a living. Failure does not pay commissions.
You? Crazy? Nah.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21989 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You? Crazy? Nah.
if only you had 5% of my ambition and intelligence.

I pity your children growing up making excuses and blaming others for their failures like you do.

I care less what you think, and we travel different circles, and I never will see you in mine.

you are just a zit awaiting popping. Time is close.

Wait till the commie fines the 1st person for ignoring his communism, then chit hits the fan.

The White House may be black soon from the burning embers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21990 Nov 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You? Crazy? Nah.
you a communist punk...you betcha
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21991 Nov 12, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if only you had 5% of my ambition and intelligence.
I pity your children growing up making excuses and blaming others for their failures like you do.
I care less what you think, and we travel different circles, and I never will see you in mine.
you are just a zit awaiting popping. Time is close.
Wait till the commie fines the 1st person for ignoring his communism, then chit hits the fan.
The White House may be black soon from the burning embers.
Texas will divide into 5 smaller states first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Thu Roger and Terri 43
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov '14 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web