21-year-old Westlake woman crashes ca...

21-year-old Westlake woman crashes car, dies

There are 4 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Oct 24, 2008, titled 21-year-old Westlake woman crashes car, dies. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

A 21-year-old Westlake woman died after a car crash about 2:45 this morning. Jordan Gonzalez was driving a 2008 Nissan and slammed into a pole at Detroit and Canterbury roads.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

DB Mom

Cleveland, OH

#1 Oct 25, 2008
What happened to our little Jordan? She was a wide-eyed, fun seeking girl with a beautiful voice. It is so sad to lose such a young sole in an accident that could have been prevented. If anything can be learned from this horrific incident I hope all the kids that knew and worked with Jordan will think twice about drinking and driving.I pray for her parents. The pain of their loss cannot be comprehended.
CarissaCruz

Englewood, CO

#2 Oct 26, 2008
I went to school with Jordan, she was an amazin singer artist...and actress... She knew what she wanted and did i mention smart! She will truely be missed and to all of us out there who think this cant happen to us... THIS HITS HOME!THINK BEFORE DRINKIN n DRIVING! Jordan u are in our prayers mama RIP.... U WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBER!
Keth Spartano

Port Clinton, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2008
I cant beleive you are gone Jordan!!!:...(
You were such a beautiful person, and had SOOO much more left, to offer this broken world!!!
My Love and Prayers go out to you Jordan, and to all your family that are missing you dearly!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ R.I.P. Jordan Gonzalez ♥ ♥ ♥
Reginald McFadden

Medina, OH

#4 Oct 27, 2008
Jordan Gonzalez was a great person. I went to school with Jordan and like others have said she was a talented star. She will be truly missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ryan Williams was a colorectal surgeon accused ... Mar '18 d45toledo 2
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... (Sep '14) Mar '18 Lemmy 2
What do you think of councilman David L. Tadych? (Oct '15) Jan '18 Just_B_N_Me 9
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Jan '18 pfffttttt 71
Loud noise (Jul '15) Jan '18 JXT 12
coyote sightings in avon lake (Feb '09) Jan '18 EAK 19
News Cleveland bank teller and brother charged in ro... (Jul '07) Jan '18 Someone with a go... 35

Westlake Jobs

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages