American Brothers Gored in Bull Run

American Brothers Gored in Bull Run

There are 22 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jul 13, 2007, titled American Brothers Gored in Bull Run . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A bull that broke from the pack seriously gored two American brothers, catching one on each of its horns during the running of the bulls festival in Pamplona, where both were recovering Friday in the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiots times two

Miami, FL

#23 Jul 14, 2007
why do people find it "cool" to do stupid stuff??? so, they can say to other idiots,I went to spain and ran with bulls and then they can say...wow you are so adventurous can I be you....when actually 90 % of people think you are nothing more than a loser clown fool!!!!!!! I am very happy and will live a very happy life never running with bulls, skydiving or riding a freudian two wheeler...for those insecure about their package size!a.k.a motorcycle
Bout time

Ringgold, GA

#24 Jul 16, 2007
Go, Bulls Go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think of councilman David L. Tadych? (Oct '15) Tue Just_B_N_Me 7
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Jan 13 Leigh Ann Smeach ... 70
coyote sightings in avon lake (Feb '09) Jan 7 ElaineFN 18
News North Ridgeville's Avalon Drive is a target of ... Jan 5 Kam 1
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Dec '17 Daddy 10
News Timothy Sheline sentenced for having his murder... (Mar '09) Dec '17 Cdubbs 3
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Dec '17 Big Red 72

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages