Petition against Ohio kitten shooting draws 30,000 signatures

Jun 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

National cat advocacy group Alley Cat Allies said June 17 that it has collected 30,000 signatures on a petition protesting the fatal shooting of five feral kittens by an Ohio animal control officer.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Jennifer

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

I am appalled that the major, police chief, and council members apparently don't care about their community and how angry people are. This humane officer has no compassion and is a danger to the community. If I lived in North Ridgeville I would seriously consider moving. This is not a humane way to kill animals. I mean death row inmates are put to death more humanely than these kittens. This women and her children are scarred for life. If the city wont' do anything then this women should consider filing a lawsuit for emotional distress. People are really getting fed up with authorizes being above the law.
Disgusted

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

I am appalled as well. Mayor and other community officials appear to be a spineless idiots. Word is out. Accorti is toast and now advocacy groups know as well as the entire nation.
Have it your way if you opt not to voluntarily make Accorti accountable. Animal advocates will be in your face at every turn. BTW, If you treat animals in such a manner, how exactly do you treat other people? I am sure folks in the area will ultimately talk.
vic

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

wow...your community is now known nationally as the town which shoots little kittens in front of screaming children...how sad.
Alice Artzt

Princeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Totally unforgivable to the nth degree. I am glad I live far away from your godforsaken town. I hope all of you in charge - those responsible and those who seem happy with and defend the horrific result - get fired immediately, never get another job of any sort, and NEVER live down the infamy of your horrible deed.
Rose Royce

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Thank God I escaped Lorain a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,009
Donald and Terry Johnson Sun Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 20 NSA 229
1119 Deitsch resignation nov 19 2013 at board m... Jul 16 FP parent 1
Police charge Ohio woman with murder in husband... Jul 15 No Mold Whatsoever 3
pelosi is wrong and raping womens choices Jul 11 tommorrow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••