Strange & Unusual - Black Widow Spide...

Strange & Unusual - Black Widow Spider Found In Shipment Sent T...

There are 28 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Strange & Unusual - Black Widow Spider Found In Shipment Sent T.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By WKYC-TV Cleveland WESTLAKE, OH -- A Westlake business called animal control after finding a black widow spider in a shipment they received from Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

opistoglyph

Since: Sep 07

Ravena, NY

#22 Dec 1, 2007
Joe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My great grandmother used to throw firecrackers onto a web of a banana spider...but one day, she got gun powder in her eye and she stopped. Sounds fun though.
Hey Joe, seen you around Offbeat a bit lately. Welcome. Lotta people from Jacksonville way like offbeat.
scott

AOL

#23 Dec 1, 2007
im horribly terrified of spiders..ill yell like an 8 year old girl if one gets near me
Flip

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Dec 1, 2007
WTF?? They don't sell RAID in Ohio??

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Dec 1, 2007
opistoglyph wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Joe, seen you around Offbeat a bit lately. Welcome. Lotta people from Jacksonville way like offbeat.
Thanks...I guess

Since: Oct 07

Lenoir City, TN

#26 Dec 1, 2007
Joe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My great grandmother used to throw firecrackers onto a web of a banana spider...but one day, she got gun powder in her eye and she stopped. Sounds fun though.
Well, I;m a woman and not better than my sisters ! I;m not a fan, but I do believe that every animal,insect have a purpose on this planet. And, as I get older, I kind of enjoy "observing" nature. Coming from the city, I never get to experience to see a spider life, so, now, i get to see it and I appreciate it ! I mean. big deal, it's only a small insect, it's not like a tiger ready to jump on you, they are not even agressive ! and a quick slap and they gone...! I REALLY don't care for them, doesn't mean I have to kill them..!

“Get Right or Get left”

Since: Mar 07

Middleburg, FL

#27 Dec 2, 2007
"Step on it!"
"I'm not stepping on it...YOU step on it!"
"Aww chit, let's call Animal Control...maybe they'll step on it"

LMAO!

Since: Oct 07

Lenoir City, TN

#28 Dec 2, 2007
Squeaks wrote:
"Step on it!"
"I'm not stepping on it...YOU step on it!"
"Aww chit, let's call Animal Control...maybe they'll step on it"
LMAO!
LOL !
mitzie

Carthage, NC

#29 Jun 19, 2008
i just found one in my mail box. lived in tn 40 years first time i seen one. its dead now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Apr '17 Yep 68
racial profiling in Rocky River (Mar '06) Apr '17 Chris 7
News Former Playboy Playmante Jennifer Jackson found... (Jan '10) Mar '17 Tommybay 30
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Feb '17 No name 69
News Dream Team to take on Harlem Wizards in basketball (Nov '09) Jan '17 themoonvilletunnel 2
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... Jan '17 Rochelle anthony 2
Review: Avon Family Dentistry - Geoffrey L Stef... (Oct '08) Jan '17 UNHAPPY CUSTOMER 58

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages