Strange & Unusual - Black Widow Spide...

Strange & Unusual - Black Widow Spider Found In Shipment Sent T...

There are 28 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Strange & Unusual - Black Widow Spider Found In Shipment Sent T.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By WKYC-TV Cleveland WESTLAKE, OH -- A Westlake business called animal control after finding a black widow spider in a shipment they received from Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Coxsackie, NY

#22 Dec 1, 2007
Joe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My great grandmother used to throw firecrackers onto a web of a banana spider...but one day, she got gun powder in her eye and she stopped. Sounds fun though.
Hey Joe, seen you around Offbeat a bit lately. Welcome. Lotta people from Jacksonville way like offbeat.
scott

AOL

#23 Dec 1, 2007
im horribly terrified of spiders..ill yell like an 8 year old girl if one gets near me
Flip

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Dec 1, 2007
WTF?? They don't sell RAID in Ohio??

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Dec 1, 2007
opistoglyph wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Joe, seen you around Offbeat a bit lately. Welcome. Lotta people from Jacksonville way like offbeat.
Thanks...I guess

Since: Oct 07

United States

#26 Dec 1, 2007
Joe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My great grandmother used to throw firecrackers onto a web of a banana spider...but one day, she got gun powder in her eye and she stopped. Sounds fun though.
Well, I;m a woman and not better than my sisters ! I;m not a fan, but I do believe that every animal,insect have a purpose on this planet. And, as I get older, I kind of enjoy "observing" nature. Coming from the city, I never get to experience to see a spider life, so, now, i get to see it and I appreciate it ! I mean. big deal, it's only a small insect, it's not like a tiger ready to jump on you, they are not even agressive ! and a quick slap and they gone...! I REALLY don't care for them, doesn't mean I have to kill them..!

“Get Right or Get left”

Since: Mar 07

Middleburg, FL

#27 Dec 2, 2007
"Step on it!"
"I'm not stepping on it...YOU step on it!"
"Aww chit, let's call Animal Control...maybe they'll step on it"

LMAO!

Since: Oct 07

United States

#28 Dec 2, 2007
Squeaks wrote:
"Step on it!"
"I'm not stepping on it...YOU step on it!"
"Aww chit, let's call Animal Control...maybe they'll step on it"
LMAO!
LOL !
mitzie

Asheboro, NC

#29 Jun 19, 2008
i just found one in my mail box. lived in tn 40 years first time i seen one. its dead now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car ... (Oct '09) May 11 Family 60
News Pitbull supporters parade in Lakewood, North Ol... May 11 joanie 1
Harrell Faily - Open Door May 6 Scared in Grafton 1
375 Lear Rd./Walker Rd. Learwood Center Goodwill!! Apr '15 Avon Lake Goodwill 2
News William W. Stawicki Mar '15 DBozzie 1
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 2
News FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... (Aug '14) Aug '14 mike 2
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]