Valparaiso University president to re...

Valparaiso University president to retire after 20 years

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 26, 2007, titled Valparaiso University president to retire after 20 years. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Alan Harre will retire next year as president of Valparaiso University after two decades in the post and after leading a $200 million fundraising campaign, the largest in the school's history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Guy Fawkes

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 26, 2007
Thanks Alan.
Bob

Fishers, IN

#2 Jun 26, 2007
Good Riddance. As an Alum, I don't think much of the direction that Harre took.
Ninalysa

Valparaiso, IN

#3 Jun 26, 2007
During President Harre's tenure, VU has achieved many milestones. New degree programs, buildings and emphasis on ethics based education...to name a few. Thank you for your leadership Alan Harre!

Since: May 07

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2007
--------does anybody know how to ship those ' Fred Marten car guys to bangooon --or someplace ??
c-19

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car ... (Oct '09) May 11 Family 60
News Pitbull supporters parade in Lakewood, North Ol... May 11 joanie 1
Harrell Faily - Open Door May 6 Scared in Grafton 1
375 Lear Rd./Walker Rd. Learwood Center Goodwill!! Apr '15 Avon Lake Goodwill 2
News William W. Stawicki Mar '15 DBozzie 1
roof cleaning (Jul '14) Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 2
News FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... (Aug '14) Aug '14 mike 2
More from around the web

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]