2 men indicted in shooting of 63-year-old Cleveland woman

Two men were arraigned last week in the shooting of a 63-year-old woman June 9. Robert Bloom, 29, of Cleveland, and Jesse Lester, 34, of North Olmsted, are charged with felonious assault and shooting into a building. Full Story
Mary Lester

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2011
To whom it may concern (EVERYBODY) I'm Mary, Jesse Lester's lil sis-e who is and always will be the most caring loving and protective mostly only of his family, but this time of a STRANGER!(And that is Robert Bloom to me). I nor any of Jesse's five brothers an sis-e's have any clue who this STRANGER Is and why our Brother would be protective of or for? It really shows me how caring of a person he really is!!! I'm NOT saying I know what happened that momment in time or If he did or did not do anything. But I for sure dont like the fact of grown humanbeings taking joy in such a CRAZY SITUATION!!! Being he is a great person and brother and father and son!!!! It HURTS me alot!!! Please just leave well enugh alone and leave it to the courts and GOD!!!

Thank you
Mary L
mike

Akron, OH

#2 Jul 12, 2011
Your brother sounds like a real catch!!!!
mary

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jul 12, 2011
mike wrote:
Your brother sounds like a real catch!!!!
Im not sure what that comment was all about? But thanx. Lol
mary

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2011
Like I said, my bro is a good Brother to me! and its upseting all these PEOPLE w such BIG opinions of him! I thought I should give a lil bit of my own.
Kat-i-e

Eldridge, IA

#6 Jul 22, 2011
well I'm sure you were all there and you know exactly what happened. I do not live in Ohio, but I hav noticed that they certainly do not believe in innocent till proven guilty. I do not know what happened, because my son has brains and he doesnt run his mouth, he believes in the system. And waiting for court proceedings So if you want to know what happens to Jesse, you will have to wait After what Ive seen online I would never hav a jury of my peers, in cleveland,ohio.you are on a super witch hunt.
Kat-i-e

Eldridge, IA

#7 Jul 22, 2011
ps The woman was hit by schrapnel and had a small scrape soooo.... exageration. I do not want to make light of it it could of been worse but it wasn't. And I dont think the little liar, who put this bug out wants anyone to know the truth. The other people pulled out a gun first, but they are liars too. Jesse has never been in trouble. I dont know if you watch RT news but 1/3 of the world is in a violent revolution or at war. And 1/2 of USA is unemployed,and the rich keep getting richer they dont care. Get real, you are going to have to fight to eat, PRAY
mary

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jul 30, 2011
I LOVE U MA!
Kat-i-e

Eldridge, IA

#9 Aug 1, 2011
anybody out there. I would like to apologize for saying that cleveland is on a super witch hunt. I really do not know this. I am just being defensive for my son. A lawyer friend of mine he keeps telling me that I do not know what happened, because I was not there. True, and that is my point to you also. Thank you for accepting this apology.i was mad at people for judging the situation rashly,when I was doing the same. thank you

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 8, 2011
"ps The woman was hit by schrapnel and had a small scrape soooo.... exageration."

Minimize much..? And what kind of person tries to shrug off a injury to a elderly woman caused by GUNFIRE SHRAPNEL.??? Hello???

Glaringly apparent the apple didn't fall far from the tree Mom.
mike

Akron, OH

#11 Aug 8, 2011
ForReally wrote:
"ps The woman was hit by schrapnel and had a small scrape soooo.... exageration."
Minimize much..? And what kind of person tries to shrug off a injury to a elderly woman caused by GUNFIRE SHRAPNEL.??? Hello???
thank you.
kat-i-e

Eldridge, IA

#12 Oct 15, 2011
my point was that the woman was NOTshot like previously reported lied earlier. How do I know if she was even hurt, she could be lying. It has not been proven in a court. But it will... in or on Judgement day.
kat-i-e

Eldridge, IA

#13 Oct 15, 2011
ForReally wrote:
I am not shrugging anything off, nothing has been proven. I do not believe what I read in the paper. an again in your case its apparent the apple did not fall far from the tree. thanks
Prince Velveeta

Albany, NY

#14 Oct 16, 2011
Wow, Cleveland sounds like a good place to start a sterilization program. No wonder the place will never see prosperity.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15 Sep 22, 2013
lol first comment is pathetic.
Joe Friday

Akron, OH

#16 Sep 25, 2013
They should be charged under federal statutes that way they will get very long prison terms with no early release for good behavior. P.S. cane them Singapore Style every week they're in prison, this is good for white trash savages. Have a nice day and support your local police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fifth Third Bank Wed dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov 7 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov 1 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov 1 Jessica 1
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct '14 tommorrow 1
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '14 Roger and Terri 42
Westlake Dating
Find my Match

Westlake People Search