Man Clings to Life After Head First Fall into Well

A man is clinging to life after being submerged in water, upside down, inside a sump pump well for several minutes. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
vikki

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1 Mar 31, 2010
This is such a tragic, heartbreaking story. I pray for this man and his family.

“Living the life.”

Since: Mar 10

Bay Village, OH

#2 Mar 31, 2010
I hope he'll be okay.
Chica

Lorain, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2010
My prayers are with the victim, his family, and his friend.
bob

Elyria, OH

#4 Mar 31, 2010
Why did he wait 3-5 minutes to call for help? I hope he will come out of this okay.

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 31, 2010
I don't know if I missed something in this story..but if the police were able to grab his feet and pull him out, why didn't his friend do that instead of waiting 3 - 5 minutes to call for help. My prayers are with this man that he makes a complete recovery.
Evan Turner

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 31, 2010
So sad
Jeannie

Painesville, OH

#7 Mar 31, 2010
I pray for his full recovery. Most of the time people will panic in situations like this, instead of staying calm and trying to do what is best in a frightening situation.
wow

Lima, OH

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Thats crazy I cant believe he even surrvived I would of went crazy down the but anyway best of luck to him

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2010
NewGramm wrote:
I don't know if I missed something in this story..but if the police were able to grab his feet and pull him out, why didn't his friend do that instead of waiting 3 - 5 minutes to call for help. My prayers are with this man that he makes a complete recovery.
I was thinking the same thing. Not much of a friend. Hopefully, he will be OK.

Since: Oct 09

Tallmadge, OH

#11 Mar 31, 2010
MySmileyFace wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. Not much of a friend. Hopefully, he will be OK.
I don't know too many people who can lift something/someone who weighs as much or more then they do. Can you lift your own body weight, or more?
My 2cents

Cleveland, OH

#12 Mar 31, 2010
I think it's a little too early to pass judgement on the friend! He may have been elderly or too short to reach or maybe not strong enough. I'm sure he feels horrible enough as it is! My prayers are with the injured man as well as his friend and family!! God bless!
Pat

Lakewood, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2010
Prayers on the way!
erica d

Elyria, OH

#14 Mar 31, 2010
i hope he lives that would suck

“Living the life.”

Bay Village, OH

#15 Mar 31, 2010
NewGramm wrote:
Maybe his friend is a girly man.
donnie

Mentor, OH

#16 Mar 31, 2010
That'd be horrible to have to him mouth to mouth there!!! yuck!!! Hope the man is ok though.
Ken

United States

#17 Mar 31, 2010
Sixes and Sevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe his friend is a girly man.
See you all the time on the puter get a life girly man nothing better to do I will not back down from you face to face girly man time and place only for the he-- of it no problemes Please but will not back down
Tom

Beachwood, OH

#18 Mar 31, 2010
I'd be willing to bet all the posters on here throwing rocks at the friend are those who would be first to suffer a complete mental breakdown in a moment of high crisis. COWARDS is what you people are.

“Living the life.”

Bay Village, OH

#19 Mar 31, 2010
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>See you all the time on the puter get a life girly man nothing better to do I will not back down from you face to face girly man time and place only for the he-- of it no problemes Please but will not back down
I don't understand anything you've written.
XYZ

Elyria, OH

#20 Mar 31, 2010
Sixes and Sevens is a dirtbag, so is chablowme.
Just Me Again

Cleveland, OH

#21 Mar 31, 2010
Sue in Barberton wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know too many people who can lift something/someone who weighs as much or more then they do. Can you lift your own body weight, or more?
agree - one person generally could not do this lift alone - I'm glad the cops did not just wait for the fire department to extracate him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Dec 25 Roger and Terri 43
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov '14 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov '14 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web