J. Kevin Kelley, four other corrupt o...

J. Kevin Kelley, four other corrupt officials, learn that their sentencing dates draw near

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Mar 28, 2013, titled J. Kevin Kelley, four other corrupt officials, learn that their sentencing dates draw near. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

The days of freedom are coming to an end for the few remaining defendants in the Cuyahoga County corruption case who struck plea deals that delayed their sentencing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Struther Martin

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Their respective sentences are a joke if they dont get a 20 year minimum term of incarceration. When is the prosecutor in conjunction with A/G Mike Dewines' office going to make the move to seize their pensions and recoup all monies spent on their respective families. No pensions, no disability payments, and seizure of any and all remaining asset's is the prescription that should be followed. You boys goin to get used to them jains a jinglin, what we got here is a failure to communicate. Remember what JIMMY, FRANKIE AND MIKEY are blubbering now, I got my mind right boss, I got my mind right boss. Put them all in state prisons into general population- NO club-fed country club, they need diversity while serving their time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Granger Marks pedofile Oct 2 JVD 3
News Suspected drunken driver caught traveling 100 m... Sep 28 Sammio 1
News Domestic violence trial of Olmsted Falls Mayor ... Sep 12 Helen 1
Review: Wally Hair Salon (Jun '13) Sep '15 Same 3
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Aug '15 kkovacic 59
North Ridgeville High School Transportation Aug '15 MonicaC 1
health Aug '15 drwill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages