Ex-Playmate Found Dead

Ex-Playmate Found Dead

There are 115 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Ex-Playmate Found Dead. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A troubled former Playboy Playmate is dead. The body of Jennifer Jackson was discovered this morning by her husband., in the bed of their Westlake home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Beth

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Jan 22, 2010
OH BOY wrote:
Just fugly plain & simple fugly & she did not die in her home it was in her trailer. A home doesn,t have wheels
Narrow-minded ignorant sheltered little baby
Cleveland-West_S ide

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#25 Jan 22, 2010
I have her POM issue of Playboy plus she was in a number of later issues.
Northeast Ohio has been blessed, having numerous girls representing in Playboy.
Never met her but dang was she hot.
disappointed

Lanai City, HI

#26 Jan 22, 2010
How dare any of you laugh at the death of ANYONE. You should ask yourself 1) if there was anything you could have done to help her and 2) is there anyone in your life right now who might find themselves at the end of the same path. I AM a family member. I AM frustrated with her decisions. I WISH this hadn't happened... but even more, I'LL ALWAYS WONDER what I could have done to change the outcome. She was (and is still) loved. More people are hurting and lives affected than most of you will ever know. What is just a news story to you is an event that has forever changed our lives. NOW STOP BEING THE JUDGE AND GO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE TODAY. YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE DIFFERENCE.
Bill

San Diego, CA

#27 Jan 22, 2010
So what does Hefner say about this? Does he even remember this woman? and how far can some folks fall...it looks like from this article pretty far...a sad situation with a lot of stuff to use for talking to both young men and women about fame, addiction and crime...all wrapped into one...
anonymous

Manchester, MI

#28 Jan 22, 2010
judge not lest ye be judged in like measure....tread softly when deciding the worth of people you don't know, and whether their loss is a blessing to the world, or one day when you stand before God he may determine you to be unworthy of his sympathy
Rest in peace sister, may angels lead you in.
NESTER

Ravenna, OH

#29 Jan 22, 2010
dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the correct legal definition is "Manufactured Home" Not 'trailer' or 'mobile home' Look it up.
Its still on wheels
klc

Morrisville, PA

#30 Jan 22, 2010
disappointed wrote:
How dare any of you laugh at the death of ANYONE. You should ask yourself 1) if there was anything you could have done to help her and 2) is there anyone in your life right now who might find themselves at the end of the same path. I AM a family member. I AM frustrated with her decisions. I WISH this hadn't happened... but even more, I'LL ALWAYS WONDER what I could have done to change the outcome. She was (and is still) loved. More people are hurting and lives affected than most of you will ever know. What is just a news story to you is an event that has forever changed our lives. NOW STOP BEING THE JUDGE AND GO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE TODAY. YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE DIFFERENCE.
i apologize for all of the ignorant people in the world.....
so sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers go out to your entire family. jj was a sweet person that sadly got caught up in some bad things....but will be missed by alot of people. from all of her friends her at North Olmsted High School.....Rest in Peace JJ!
Heather

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Jan 22, 2010
Yiks - Now thats a SCARY looking playmate!!
Youidiot

United States

#32 Jan 22, 2010
Okay, Jennifer Jackson went to Kent State in the 80's, she was in one of my marketing classes. She was very good looking. If you google her, you can find her playboy pics-no big deal. But yes, over the years, she did not age like a playboy model. She obviously got hooked on drugs and had tons of problems. Remember, Playboy at one time, not sure only paid $ 25,000 for being in Playboy. Her picture was up at News and Photo shop in Kent until they closed. This should be a lesson for all you marajuana and potentially heroin people-drugs kill. Not everyone gets to be on tv and be Hef's girlfriends.
4dogs

Mora, MN

#34 Jan 22, 2010
the needle
and the damage done!
4dogs

Mora, MN

#35 Jan 22, 2010
Youidiot wrote:
Okay, Jennifer Jackson went to Kent State in the 80's, she was in one of my marketing classes. She was very good looking. If you google her, you can find her playboy pics-no big deal. But yes, over the years, she did not age like a playboy model. She obviously got hooked on drugs and had tons of problems. Remember, Playboy at one time, not sure only paid $ 25,000 for being in Playboy. Her picture was up at News and Photo shop in Kent until they closed. This should be a lesson for all you marajuana and potentially heroin people-drugs kill. Not everyone gets to be on tv and be Hef's girlfriends.
You IDIOT!!! Marijuana??????? Please if you can't spell it, you shouldn't use it in a sentence! NOBODY has EVER overdosed on Marijuana, believe me, I have tried, dumbass.
4dogs

Mora, MN

#36 Jan 22, 2010
klc wrote:
<quoted text>
i apologize for all of the ignorant people in the world.....
so sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers go out to your entire family. jj was a sweet person that sadly got caught up in some bad things....but will be missed by alot of people. from all of her friends her at North Olmsted High School.....Rest in Peace JJ!
I laugh at death. My sister was murdered. Her husband shot her 13 times, twice in the face. Sometimes, you have to laugh or you will go insane. If you use drugs other than Marijuana, at some point the piper comes calling.
4dogs

Mora, MN

#37 Jan 22, 2010
disappointed wrote:
How dare any of you laugh at the death of ANYONE. You should ask yourself 1) if there was anything you could have done to help her and 2) is there anyone in your life right now who might find themselves at the end of the same path. I AM a family member. I AM frustrated with her decisions. I WISH this hadn't happened... but even more, I'LL ALWAYS WONDER what I could have done to change the outcome. She was (and is still) loved. More people are hurting and lives affected than most of you will ever know. What is just a news story to you is an event that has forever changed our lives. NOW STOP BEING THE JUDGE AND GO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE TODAY. YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE DIFFERENCE.
1)Nobody could have helped her, The person has to want it for themselves. NOBODY can make a junkie go straight unless they want to get straight and they do it their self.
2)Yes, I do know a person, their drug is meth. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
infoman

United States

#38 Jan 22, 2010
4dogs you are an a$$hole. I am sure you won the spelling bee in your hood. Sure you can't overdose on marijuana but it fries you slowly and then for some, they need a bigger high-meth, coke or heroin. Go back under the rock you crawled from-I am sure you are unemployment or on disability and contribute nothing to society. We agree one thing-very tough to straighten out someone like her. Keep on baking Iowa, keep on baking.
4dogs

Mora, MN

#39 Jan 22, 2010
infoman wrote:
4dogs you are an **** hole. I am sure you won the spelling bee in your hood. Sure you can't overdose on marijuana but it fries you slowly and then for some, they need a bigger high-meth, coke or heroin. Go back under the rock you crawled from-I am sure you are unemployment or on disability and contribute nothing to society. We agree one thing-very tough to straighten out someone like her. Keep on baking Iowa, keep on baking.
Actually, I make 25 bucks an hour, a bit more than your measly $7.65 an hour job pays, yes? Yes, I admit, I am an asshole, I always have been, I always will be. I however have no drug problems. I reckon the piper will come calling on me someday, but it won't be for shooting heroin. Now f~c! off dick face.
4dogs

Mora, MN

#40 Jan 22, 2010
infoman wrote:
4dogs you are an **** hole. I am sure you won the spelling bee in your hood. Sure you can't overdose on marijuana but it fries you slowly and then for some, they need a bigger high-meth, coke or heroin. Go back under the rock you crawled from-I am sure you are unemployment or on disability and contribute nothing to society. We agree one thing-very tough to straighten out someone like her. Keep on baking Iowa, keep on baking.
Just for your 411 that would be "unemployed" or "you are on unemployment"......just sayin
The Raven

Dover, OH

#41 Jan 22, 2010
I have no problem with a drug addict killing themselves...

Drug addicted or dead...either way they are of no use to anyone.
Whocares

United States

#42 Jan 22, 2010
So trailer park herion addict had a rough life. Every one of you douche bags that claim to know her, did nothing to help her, but it doesn't matter. Im sure she was a saint now she's worm food, but when she was alive, she was a drug using trailer park bottom of the barrel loser. Oh, wait...... Now she's dead she's a saint and filled with god's love and had nothing but christian values. To those idiots who defend her, go buy some herion, lots of it, and OD yourself you sorry bunch of sympathestic losers. Just like that boucher Loser who haranged a 21 year old girl, and swung on a cop, got tazed and died. F you losers. You belong underground, cause you just werent good enough for sunshine.
Whocares

United States

#43 Jan 22, 2010
The Raven wrote:
I have no problem with a drug addict killing themselves...
Drug addicted or dead...either way they are of no use to anyone.
Brilliant response Raven. That's what separates us from the animals, and the un-educated. The ability to not care for a piece of shit!! Accountability is just an unknown for some folks who blame everyone but themselves for thier problems. Fuck this stupid trailer park trash whore. SHe loved the junk more than doing anything good in her life. Too bad my ass. Great. She's dead. At least there isn't a lengthy expensive trial for some other horrific thing this dumb bitch was capable of doing to someone else like mow down a bunch of kids in a school yard drunk or high on smack. Be gone I say. The topside was just too much for you to bear.
goomba98

Elyria, OH

#44 Jan 22, 2010
Some of you people are so darn rude...She may have had a drug problem, and it's unfortunate that she died before she could accept the help she needed but, everyone has some sort of addiction and numerous less obvious addictions can eventually kill you too...So don't rag on someone addicted to drugs because you or your mom may smoke cigarette's or overeat!! Have some respect because I bet her family is grieving over their loss right now no matter what kind of person she was!! Hey one more thing...Some doctor's in MANSION'S have drug problem's too...I doesn't matter where you are from NEITHER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Ridgeville honors distinguished alumni fo... May 19 Jane 2
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr '16 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4
danger Apr '16 KDKGJ 1
Lily Eyring (Oct '13) Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 2
Toczek Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 1
Trying to find Winifred Hohmann (Jan '08) Mar '16 Mildred Hohman 3
News 10 Things to Know for Thursday Mar '16 USA today 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages