Help For Ohio 6-year-old on No Fly List

WESTLAKE, Ohio -From playing with baby dolls to appearing on national television, a local little girl is quickly becoming the "poster child" for puzzling people landing on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's "No fly" list. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zero

Redford, MI

#1 Jun 28, 2010
Glad he woke up!
Spirittoo

Conneaut, OH

#2 Jun 28, 2010
These so called anti terrorists law are not for the terrorist ... who really are the elite ... but to keep the masses in check. Those of you who are asleep at the wheel ... get ready for a very rude awakening.
Tea Party Republican

Brecksville, OH

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Who didn't see this coming....a tree hugging liberal grabbing the headlines for himself trying to cash in by making himself the "hero" when all he is really doing is trampling a process that continues to keep us safe.

There has got to be more to this story, but the irresponsible drive by media won't report it...I guarantee it...because they are all joined at the hip with these libs and the agenda here is to make the God fearing republicans who created the department of homeland security look bad at the expense of wackos like Kucinich and OBAMA.

There hasn't been a terror bombing in this country since this 'no-fly' list was created, and for your information the terrorists are giving IEDs to kids in Afghanistan. Even if this girl isnt a terrorist why do you think the terrorists won't recruit kids.

Kucinich needs to stay the heck out of national security matters before he gets us all killed just to grab headlines.

You are either with me or you are against America!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Spirittoo wrote:
These so called anti terrorists law are not for the terrorist ... who really are the elite ... but to keep the masses in check. Those of you who are asleep at the wheel ... get ready for a very rude awakening.
Keeping the masses in check by means of putting a 6 year old on the no fly list?
What sense does that make?

Who is Glenn WRECK?
http://sites.google.com/site/glennwreck/
Blessed and Thankful

Brecksville, OH

#5 Jun 28, 2010
Tea Party Republican wrote:
Who didn't see this coming....a tree hugging liberal grabbing the headlines for himself trying to cash in by making himself the "hero" when all he is really doing is trampling a process that continues to keep us safe.
There has got to be more to this story, but the irresponsible drive by media won't report it...I guarantee it...because they are all joined at the hip with these libs and the agenda here is to make the God fearing republicans who created the department of homeland security look bad at the expense of wackos like Kucinich and OBAMA.
There hasn't been a terror bombing in this country since this 'no-fly' list was created, and for your information the terrorists are giving IEDs to kids in Afghanistan. Even if this girl isnt a terrorist why do you think the terrorists won't recruit kids.
Kucinich needs to stay the heck out of national security matters before he gets us all killed just to grab headlines.
Spoken just like another brainwashed RNC lemming...please turn off talk radio and start using your own brain for the sake of our country!

Since: Dec 09

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2010
I'm glad that kookcinich has found a cause to take on. Clearly, he has solved all the major problems in his area of representation, and has freed up some time. If there's ever an effort to be made to help a very small group of people, Dennis will take it on at the expense of the general populace. No problem for him to spend thousands on a two dollar problem.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Blessed and Thankful wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken just like another brainwashed RNC lemming...please turn off talk radio and start using your own brain for the sake of our country!
Spoken like a typical democrat underground, huffington post follower who has nothing to challenge the assertions with so is reduced to name calling. Dou che bag extraordinaire!
Joe

Berea, OH

#8 Jun 29, 2010
Another republican just looking for more attention. Good thing the public is used ot this type of behavior now and people don't take stupid comments like this seriously anymore. This comment above is something I would expect a second grader to make, just for attention. Then again, maybe this is a second grader.
Dave

Dayton, OH

#9 Jun 29, 2010
Slow day for alien watching so The King of the Keebler Elves grabs some camera time.

BFD

*yawn* The excitement of Cleveland politics..
Hypatia

San Bernardino, CA

#10 Jun 29, 2010
Does this really surprise anyone at all? TSA is the 21st century equivalent of the Motor Vehicles Dept. in all those jokes.

Homeland Security? Yeah, right. We're secure. Against 6 yr olds.

A quarter of the country is desperate for work and these idiots can't check luggage without causing national incidents. Talk about civil servants and their moronic hierarchy! I feel SO much safer.
Joe

Walhalla, SC

#11 Jun 29, 2010
I have a very common name and am sure I'm on some sort of bad ass list multiple times. Every single time I fly I'm pulled over for a special pat down search and my luggage is always searched. You would think they might add another layer of identification to the list like a date of birth.
Joe

Walhalla, SC

#12 Jun 29, 2010
I have very common name (common enough to sound like an alias) and I'm pretty sure I'm on some sort of bad actor list. Every time I fly I'm pulled over for a special pat down and my luggage is always searched. You'd think it might occur to them that The List would be effective if they included two identifiers, like adding the date of birth.
Elizabeth

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2010
TSA is so paranoid that they would put their own mothers on th "no fly" list. What is really on the "no fly" list is their common sense and brains. No wonder these people at TSA can't work in a private sector. They have neither brains, nor common sense to do so!
Cleveland-West_S ide

Cleveland, OH

#14 Jun 29, 2010
I have a friend who worked for TSA at Hopkins from 2003-2008.
He's a nice guy but dumb as a box of rocks.
I remember when he started the job, around the time we invaded Iraq, I thought to myself, "What? Really? Huh?"
Of course he was fired, AFTER 5 YEARS!
Just the fact TSA would hire a person like him, extremely irresponsible, shows the kind of workforce we have performing these so-called critical security measures.
I think the biggest problem with this situation is, why wasn't it cleared up before the flight took off?
Is TSA so incompetent it takes involvement from the media and congress members to get this corrected?
If I was a smart terrorist, I'd just cross the Canadian or Mexican border or hire Chinese or Russian people smugglers to get me here.
JDill52

Chelsea, MA

#15 Jun 29, 2010
Do your homework Fox 8! This story is ridicuous....the girl is not on the NO Fly list or should wouldn't be able to fly...at all! This is a name matching issue that occurred BEFORE Secure Flight went into effect. Likley...her name is similar to someone who is actually on the list. Now, travlers have to provide their birthdate when making a reservation, which will resolve the name matching problem. A basic Google search of previous stories on this issue would've revealed that...but don't let the facts get in the way of a good "news" story.
jaxman

Vienna, VA

#16 Jun 29, 2010
I don't know...she's probably on there for a very good reason.
Jeff

Southfield, MI

#17 Jun 29, 2010
We dont want them to fly but by god terrorists can fly into South America and walk across the border from Mexico into the US. Thats A-OK.
Myself

Happy Valley, Canada

#18 Jun 29, 2010
so all kids should be put on the no-fly list just in case terrorists in Afghanistan give them IEDs? I think you should get the internet access cut to your bomb shelter. You can stay in there and be paranoid without 'reaching out' and touching someone. This little girl is SIX.
David

Macomb, MI

#19 Jun 29, 2010
Hey TSA, we understand your concept of, "The watch lists are an important layer of security to prevent individuals with known or suspected ties to terrorism from flying."
However, we're talking about a six year old girl, you stupid F****s! Get a grip.
RichP

Darby, PA

#20 Jun 29, 2010
Gee, health care anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web