Woman Discovers Husband's 2nd Marriage ... on Facebook

Full story: Fox2Now

WESTLAKE, Ohio -- A wife's curiosity led to the discovery of her husband's secret life and second wife on Facebook.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Freddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

I also hope that wommen learn from this persons mistakes, but to trust lawyers? THAT is an entirely different matter! If you trust an attorney completely without questioning their ethics and procedures you are the biggest nut case in history. Lawyers are criminal, they just do their crime legally because the law allows it!
Tom

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

I like it. Finally a man not getting screwed by the soft hearted American people. Women want equal rights, they just got done to them what normally happens to the man!! Send your child support lady and move on!!
ktbu1964

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

they want a reality show.
AhHA

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

ahaha!
Mary

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

How did this get in the news? There is no way I would air my dirty laundry in the news!
Brian

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Mary wrote:
How did this get in the news? There is no way I would air my dirty laundry in the news!
That is Exacly what I was going to say, AND NATIONAL NEWS at that??
Damn People get a life!

Since: Feb 10

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

This is a textbook example of Deceit. Something like this is just plain wrong. I hope she nails this POS to the wall, because he deserves it.
Freddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Public humiliation! That is a great way to get revenge on a prominent man of the community! Shows what a sleeze bag is he! Good job, you go girl!
confused

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

If the husband truly believes they were never legally married then why was his facebook marriage a secret ??????
TTTan518

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

What else in new..nextttt
Laura

New Century, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

I really can't believe the comments I've read. He is an SOB. Obviously hes a cheater, can't believe the one he's cheating with wants him either, what an idiot woman. I hope he goes to prison and looses everything and everyone, he doesn't deserve any better. I hate men like that.
AhHa

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Laura wrote:
I really can't believe the comments I've read. He is an SOB. Obviously hes a cheater, can't believe the one he's cheating with wants him either, what an idiot woman. I hope he goes to prison and looses everything and everyone, he doesn't deserve any better. I hate men like that.
You sound bitter...hmm did this happen to you recently? Can you share some personal experiences? I get it you are one of those Men are evil Women are Godly types....
Bill

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

AhHa wrote:
<quoted text> You sound bitter...hmm did this happen to you recently? Can you share some personal experiences? I get it you are one of those Men are evil Women are Godly types....
The Texas troll is here as well. What a sad pathetic life you must have.
AhHa

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Texas troll is here as well. What a sad pathetic life you must have.
Hey stalker, quit following me around on here or I'll nort only have you blocked I'll cal you P.O. and have you locked back TF up. idiot..
berasmommy

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Even if they weren't legally married, what business does he have just taking the kids as if she's not their mother. There was a vaguly similiar situation to this of a woman who took her son to Brazil and marrried another man. She clamied that her new husban was the father of the boy and so started a long custody battle for the boy between two countries. I say at the very minimum this man is a cheater and morally wrong for what he is putting this woman through!
Terrace ob

Chester, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Please keep this type of crap off the national news!!!!
Easier To Work

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

If you marry for money....you'll earn every penny.
Noticing

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Man asks woman to marry him. Woman has children by man. Man cheats on woman. Woman finds out man is a jerk. Man takes children. Woman files a complaint????? Woman why the hell didn't you go and get your children??? Obviously there's more to this story than what we're being told. Unless there is a legal document saying she is not entitled to the children then she has a right to take them home. What a bad one sided article. Either put both sides of the story in or don't bother. His attorney saying he doesn't recognize the marriage says nothing. I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this stupidity.
real

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Laura wrote:
get a life loser
heggy

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Mary wrote:
I was thinking the exact same thing..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Cuyahoga County was issued at July 23 at 10:10AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search