Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes

Nov 2, 2007 Full story: Cleveland.com 68

Posted by Donna J. Miller November 02, 2007 12:28PM Categories: Breaking News An internal medicine doctor who practices in Elyria, Lorain, North Olmsted and Westlake was arrested Thursday on 14 counts of ... via Cleveland.com

Full Story
no name

United States

#21 Apr 22, 2008
Not Available wrote:
So if you know the girls what are there names? and obviously you dont know them or the case at all or else you would know there was evidence...just wait and see...it will all come out in the end!!!
i do know their names and i know them and i do know about the case and I'm not allowed to say names and ther is no evidence and if ther was he would not be able to still practice med
Not Available

United States

#22 Apr 30, 2008
You don't know there names...or else you would know me and you would know there was evidence. Also if you knew about the case than you would know the state medical board is immediatly revoking his license when he is found guilty. so obviously you have no clue and if you did than you would know me. So if you want to prove me wrong. Than type my name or contact me...otherwise you dont know shit!
no name

Chardon, OH

#23 May 2, 2008
Not Available wrote:
You don't know there names...or else you would know me and you would know there was evidence. Also if you knew about the case than you would know the state medical board is immediatly revoking his license when he is found guilty. so obviously you have no clue and if you did than you would know me. So if you want to prove me wrong. Than type my name or contact me...otherwise you dont know shit!
i dont have to type your name and i do now about the case and if it was true he would have suspended his practicing licence till he went to Cort and they didnt and he has hired a new nurse so i think i know what im talking about
no name

Chardon, OH

#24 May 2, 2008
oh why dont u post your real name if u where assaulted if it where me i would be screaming his name and telling my story to worn other people not to go to him i think your full of crap
Not Available

United States

#25 May 2, 2008
Why would I post my name? So I can ruin my reputation as a nurse even more. All the doctors I work with now already talk about it. It is an embarrasing thing I wish never would have happend. I never in my wildest dreams ever though this would happen to me. I sure the fuck didnt want it to. And now I have to deal with it. It has ruined my whole life. I had to move, I couldnt stay at my own house when it happend i was so afraid dr. roy was going to come hunt me down and I had reporters at my house from the morning journal. I have horrible nightmares all the time. I couldnt even look at my boyfriend for months I couldnt even think about being intimate with him. I can't even go to doctor appts. now without wondering in my head if they are perverted or not. I have to constantly take off work to go to court. For the civil case or the criminal case and on top of that I have see that piece of shit at court. My mom has to fly here every time i have court because i am too afraid to go by myself. The state medical board called me after I filed a report. He said there was nothing they could do until dr. roy was found guilty. And after that they will immediatley suspend his license and then we have to go through yet another trial to get his license permenatly revoked. And obviously you dont know me. If you did, you wouldnt say such nasty things. I am a 20 year old girl trying to make it on my own and live a happy life. I loved nursing ever since I was in 5th grade i wanted to be a nurse. Now my dreams that i worked so hard for...they have all disappeared. so you tell me...What am i suppose to do now? I sure the fuck could use some help.
no name

United States

#26 May 2, 2008
quit lying and why would he do anything with his wife at work with him?
Not Available

United States

#27 May 2, 2008
Well his wife wasn't there when i was. It was after hours. 7pm and I got locked in the building hence the abducting charge!
no name

Chardon, OH

#28 May 3, 2008
Not Available wrote:
Well his wife wasn't there when i was. It was after hours. 7pm and I got locked in the building hence the abducting charge!
your so full of crap go tell your lies somewhere else
Not Available

United States

#29 May 11, 2008
I will...in court on june 2nd at 8:30 in the morning...and then in court again for the insurance thing on july 31st...screw you
no name

Chardon, OH

#30 May 11, 2008
Not Available wrote:
I will...in court on june 2nd at 8:30 in the morning...and then in court again for the insurance thing on july 31st...screw you
your not screwing anyone remember your so damaged boohoohoo i still dont believe u
no name

United States

#31 Jun 2, 2008
Not Available wrote:
lire lire lire
Not Available

United States

#32 Jun 2, 2008
Liar...can't you spell
no name

United States

#33 Jun 2, 2008
Not Available wrote:
Liar...can't you spell
i know how to spell i deliberately spelled it that way
Not Available

United States

#34 Jun 6, 2008
God forbid you have to walk a mile in my shoes then you really might know what its like
no name

United States

#35 Jun 8, 2008
Not Available wrote:
God forbid you have to walk a mile in my shoes then you really might know what its like
i just dont believe u and if it where true than how was Cort and i had a dr app on Friday and he was there
Not Available

Petersburg, VA

#36 Jun 9, 2008
Court was on monday!!! Court went great...they were extremely nice
Anonymous

Clarksville, TN

#37 Jun 9, 2008
I am a family member of one of the victims. I can honestly tell you that this isn't about money, it is about seeking justice for a crime that was committed. Be cautious of your words to the victims, they may come back to haunt you in the end. Just because he didn't do it to you, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Justice will be served.
no name

United States

#38 Jun 9, 2008
Not Available wrote:
Court was on monday!!! Court went great...they were extremely nice
well i see nothing happend and he still is a dr
no name

United States

#39 Jun 9, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
I am a family member of one of the victims. I can honestly tell you that this isn't about money, it is about seeking justice for a crime that was committed. Be cautious of your words to the victims, they may come back to haunt you in the end. Just because he didn't do it to you, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Justice will be served.
it sure will when hes not convected hes a good dr and i have been a patent for about 5 years and i know his family and wife and shes beautiful i know he would not put his marriage on the line for a piece of cheep ass hes not like that
Anonymous

Kingsport, TN

#40 Jun 10, 2008
How dare you refer to them as "piece of cheap ass". You do not know these women. And once you see the evidence come out in court, you will regret your words and owe the victims an apology. If this is all just a bunch of lies, then tell me why many different women came forward with similar situations from different time periods? I understand that you don't want to believe that these horrid accusations are true, because that means that the trust you have in your doctor has been broken, but you cannot live in denial. Why don't you wait and hear all of the evidence before you go saying such mean things. The truth will prevail, and he will go to jail for a long time and lose his medical license. I feel sorry for his family, they shouldn't have to be going through this, but he brought this pain to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Review: Fifth Third Bank Nov 26 dorothy a beckwith 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
North Ridgeville Internet Providers (Nov '07) Nov '14 MaryEllen Minter 5
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
FitzGerald says there was nothing improper in 2... Aug '14 mike 2
Westlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web