Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes

Nov 2, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cleveland.com

Posted by Donna J. Miller November 02, 2007 12:28PM Categories: Breaking News An internal medicine doctor who practices in Elyria, Lorain, North Olmsted and Westlake was arrested Thursday on 14 counts of ... via Cleveland.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

i think hes not guilty hes a good dr
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

I have a hard time believing any of this. These girls are just out to get money. These girls, the money seeking patients, and their lawyer should all be ashamed of themselves.
Patient

Port Clinton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

t’s just so sick to find out that there are some people in our community who can put any kind of charges on a good person like Dr. Roy for money. I am a 26 year female and I have known him for a long time.. and he is a very good and caring physician…I am always comfortable with him......and I will continue to go to him…..It’s a shame that him and his family has to go through this. ...These girls and patients should be ashamed of themselves for doing such thing to a person like Dr. Roy...God will never forgive them....for this...
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

i still go to him and i will always going to him and he was great with my handycaped daughter she feels realy safe with him
mparks

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2007

I hope that those greaty girls are found to be lying. I have been a patient for years of Dr. Roy and I never seen or heard anything so crazy as to this crap. They are probably mad because they tried something and he refused. I think he is a very nice Dr. and I can't even see that coming from him.
No Name

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

I have a friend that went to him for a work physical and came out very disturbed. Questions he asked and things he done were inappropriate (pinching her nipples). That is not normal. She isn't saying anything so if you think those other girls are out for money I would think twice about what you say if YOU DON'T KNOW. How would you like someone saying that about you if your in their position. Sorry if you like him but be careful!!
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2007

i have been going to dr roy for 4 years and hes never done anything wrong to me or mt daughters
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2007

No Name wrote:
I have a friend that went to him for a work physical and came out very disturbed. Questions he asked and things he done were inappropriate (pinching her nipples). That is not normal. She isn't saying anything so if you think those other girls are out for money I would think twice about what you say if YOU DON'T KNOW. How would you like someone saying that about you if your in their position. Sorry if you like him but be careful!!
I highly doubt that happened. Why on earth would she let him anywhere near her nipples for a work physical?
Jacksonville-FLo rida

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2008

I have a hard time believing any of this. No person on this earth can do this kind of act on day of job interview. These girls are just out to get money. These girls, the money seeking patients, and their lawyer should all be ashamed of themselves.
These girls should be put in jail if found wrong doing.
no name

Rio Vista, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2008

Jacksonville-FLorida wrote:
I have a hard time believing any of this. No person on this earth can do this kind of act on day of job interview. These girls are just out to get money. These girls, the money seeking patients, and their lawyer should all be ashamed of themselves.
These girls should be put in jail if found wrong doing.
im his patent and its all lies hes a great dr i trust him with my handicapped daughter
ronny05

Brick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

I think all these allegation are all about making money out of a good physician.If these things are not checked we will be short of good physician in our community.
People watch out for these money sucking monster who use this tool of allegation and suing innocent people for nothing.Such people have already robbed our country of many bussiness and are bent over to destroying every profession in this country.
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

You guys are pathetic. I am one of the girls suing him and you have no ideal what I had to endure in that office. It's not even about the money its about putting that pervert in jail or sending him back to india where he belongs.
no name

Rio Vista, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2008

no name wrote:
You guys are pathetic. I am one of the girls suing him and you have no ideal what I had to endure in that office. It's not even about the money its about putting that pervert in jail or sending him back to india where he belongs.
YAH RIGHT YOUR JUST A LIER LOOKING FOR MONEY
no name

Rio Vista, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2008

no name wrote:
why are u lying you dont even live in this state you just want attention
new patient

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

uh oh, i have an appt with this guy at 11:30. hmmm, i would be a new patient. don't think i'm going to go.
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

new patient wrote:
uh oh, i have an appt with this guy at 11:30. hmmm, i would be a new patient. don't think i'm going to go.
hes a good dr and u will be in good hands he did not do anything wrong hes been my dr for a long time and never did anything inappropriate
skyway

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

can you say money hungry low life chicks.
Not Available

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

The truth will come out eventually and all of you who are wrong will be sorry. Did anyone ever consider maybe there is evidence proving him guilty?
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

hes a good dr and hes been my dr for over 5 years and i know his family and i also know the people who are accusing him of those crimes and their trash and only trying to get money and there's no evidence its their word against his and their full of crap
Not Available

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

So if you know the girls what are there names? and obviously you dont know them or the case at all or else you would know there was evidence...just wait and see...it will all come out in the end!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of68
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••