To the Rescue: Store Replaces Wheelch...

To the Rescue: Store Replaces Wheelchair Stolen from Church Par...

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Feb 4, 2010, titled To the Rescue: Store Replaces Wheelchair Stolen from Church Par.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A local company came to the rescue after a car was stolen with some precious cargo inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

meeee

Cleveland, OH

#1 Feb 4, 2010
yeah!!!! There still are nice people in the world!! While the thief will be going straight to HELL, the folks at Max-Wellness are heading the other way!!!
mmhm

Cleveland, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2010
I go to St. Monicas for church...it's sad someone would do this...i keep looking for information on this car because i recall it being a lumina with a handicapped tag and i saw a suspicious one yesterday right here in garfield
CHARLIE-Z

Redford, MI

#3 Feb 5, 2010
What a nice thing for a business to do! The Garfield Hts. P.D. should crack down on those young Polish gangs terrorizing the area before someone gets hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is happy chad granger marks has moved out o... 8 hr Mario 5
News Group circulates petitions aimed at keeping Lak... Sun kwarren 1
Loud noise Jul 20 jay 4
Four car windows smashed: Brook Park police blo... Jul 20 kimberly 2
front yards are not storage areas (1895 Columbi... Jul 4 jpritchard 1
Harrell Faily - Open Door Jun '15 TFJC 2
News Police: 7 arrested for child sex crimes Jun '15 inwoodgang 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages