Linda

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2007
This man did not kill himself; As the people involved already know. To each of you, you may want to take advantage of an opportunity that the mayor did'nt have. Call a rally and get your lies together. Somebody call the Justice Department and the FBI. Just call all of DC.
The state of Louisiana should not be allowed to touch this. How can they investigate each other.
Geroski;Be careful,you are now dealing with desperate people.So far it looks like the coroner is in with the others. The mayor let whomever he met get close enough to him to shoot him.
Idea: I go to meet with you after you called me (check his phone records, is his cell phone missing;or any other records.) I get there, just as I greet you ,you stick a gun in my gut and Murder me.
Murder is not complicated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are There 30+ Cars Parked In Shopping Cente... Apr 21 Harley 2
Louisina Sucks! (May '16) Apr 20 Disgusted 8
News Federal judge ordered to rehab for alcoholism, ... Apr 14 CZars_R_US 2
Looking for info Mar '17 Just curious 1
News Four men arrested in counterfeit check cashing ... Mar '17 Cold hard reality 1
Turner Industries (Aug '16) Mar '17 Anonymous 4
Iowa Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 18

Westlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Mortgages