Washington's family members demand answers

Full story: American Press

The family of the late Gerald "Wash" Washington is putting pressure on Louisiana State Police investigators to release all paperwork, evidence and witness statements obtained from the case so a forensic ...
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2007

Since: Feb 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 22, 2007
 
who are you arguing with here?
Silver

West Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 22, 2007
 
He's trying to talk himself into believing he isn't a racist.
OKIE1

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 23, 2007
 
Silver wrote:
He's trying to talk himself into believing he isn't a racist.
GREAT answer !!! Clever and truthful.
Silver

West Richland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 24, 2007
 
I just know the truth when I see it....
WestlakeRam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 30, 2007
 
OK, the State Police Report is out now. Read it! It is a shame that this could not be accepted for what it was, a depressed man with problems who took a permanent solution to temporary problems. Now all is known and it is without question! Very sorry to hear it. Seems like this man was liked by all who knew him!
jab

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 30, 2007
 
The man was well-liked by blacks and whites, but the family kept pressing the issue. NOW - everyone knows the whole story. It is not a surprise to most people...this is a small town and everyone knows pretty much everyone. As a result, that family has pushed away many friends "Wash" had. They wanted to "decide what was to be released to the media" -- Whatever -- if they would have just shut up about it, all of the dirty little secrets would have been swept under the rug and the entire North American continent would not have known every detail. "They asked for it, they got it" is how I look at it. That family trashed the names of good people in this area -- people who were trying to protect them.
Where exactly can you look to view the State Police Report???
WestlakeRam

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 31, 2007
 
jab, you can go to www.americanpress.com and access the entire State Police Report in its entirety, the good, bad and ugly! Paints a very clear picture with all of details.
WestlakeRam

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 31, 2007
 
lcla

Greenville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 31, 2007
 
Silver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 31, 2007
 
Shame on all those people who still believe racism exists.
jab

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 31, 2007
 
Leaves absolutely NOTHING to the imagination! I am amazed at the fact that so many people connected with this family told out and out lies during all of the hoop-la as this played out in the media across the country, LITERALLY. Now it is all in black and white for everyone to see. Sadly, they will still try to discredit those who did their jobs. The bad thing is, the more they talk, the more ignorant they appear. I understand that no one wants to believe a loved one has taken their own life...I have had to deal with that myself, and it is a very hard pill to swallow. Sooner or later, you have to move on.
kbb

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 31, 2007
 
WestlakeRam wrote:
www.americanpress.com
Thanks for the info -- I read the report. They left NO STONE unturned it seems.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 4, 2007
 
It all boils down to the insurance money.
Homicide: The family gets the money!
Suicide: The family doesn't get the money!
That is why the Washington family is pushing for Homicide.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 4, 2007
 
Silver wrote:
He's trying to talk himself into believing he isn't a racist.
Silver ... thank you for informing everyone that you are God's gift to humanity > MR. KNOW IT ALL!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 4, 2007
 
Silver wrote:
Shame on all those people who still believe racism exists.
SILVER SPOON > Spare us your wit > Go back to what you do best ... Go hug a tree! CLOWN! LOL!
jbp

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 5, 2007
 
ART DECO MAN wrote:
It all boils down to the insurance money.
Homicide: The family gets the money!
Suicide: The family doesn't get the money!
That is why the Washington family is pushing for Homicide.
No -- you are wrong on this one...the family got the money because he had been retired for more than 2 yrs.-- regardless of "cause of death" -- Conoco has a type of insurance that pays out -- as do several other plants in the area. However, had it been from anything other than suicide, the payout would have been doubled!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 6, 2007
 
jbp wrote:
<quoted text>
No -- you are wrong on this one...the family got the money because he had been retired for more than 2 yrs.-- regardless of "cause of death" -- Conoco has a type of insurance that pays out -- as do several other plants in the area. However, had it been from anything other than suicide, the payout would have been doubled!
I think I'm right > I'm talking about other Life Insurance policies, besides the Conoco policy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Discussions

Search the Westlake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 9 hr Not Landrieu 2,945
Skylar Harris prostitution bust (Dec '13) Aug 10 Fuckoff 9
Skylar Harris infecting from here to there. Aug 10 Fuckoff 1
Skylar Harris making pornos Aug 10 Fuckoff 1
Biggest hoebags in Lake Charles area Aug 10 Fuckoff 1
Thousands of photos may have been taken by doctor (Jun '07) Aug 5 Mike 91
What jobs in Lake Charles do not require drug t... Aug 4 Curious 1
•••
•••
•••
Westlake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westlake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westlake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••