Westhampton Beach decides not to laun...

Westhampton Beach decides not to launch deer culling program

There are 1 comment on the The Southampton Press story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Westhampton Beach decides not to launch deer culling program. In it, The Southampton Press reports that:

The Westhampton Beach Village Board will not take any action to cull local deer populations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southampton Press.

florence

Centereach, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2010
if you have ever had a full blown case of lyme disease or even babiosis no one would stop the culling of deer.If a deer ran into your car and caused extnsive damage or you know someone killed when a deer ran their car into an embankment you would not stop the culling of deer Think respond with your brain not your liberal heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westhampton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May '16 The executioner 15
News Police: Doc's wife stole prescription slips for... (Feb '08) May '16 Ruff Sects 42
News Defendant: 'I didn't mean to shoot this young man' (Dec '07) May '16 Smart person 645
News No permanent victories against racism (Jul '14) May '16 Spotted Girl 4
News Residents Irate Over Eruv Re-Emergence (Sep '10) Jun '15 Gos 2
News Police concerns plague changing Quogue (Jul '07) Sep '14 artistbynature 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westhampton Beach Mortgages