LI man says he stole to help cat

LI man says he stole to help cat

There are 219 comments on the Newsday story from May 13, 2007, titled LI man says he stole to help cat. In it, Newsday reports that:

An East Moriches man charged with theft says his cat was injured in an abandoned house -- and he stole copper pipes from the house to pay the $1,300 veterinarian bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
FARMINGDALE

AOL

#216 Jun 8, 2007
jIMMy wrote:
<quoted text>DRUGS CANT EXPLAIN ANYTHING STOLE STEAL NOOO REASON THE OWNER IS GONNA SUE HIS ASS LOL
THAT'S FOR SURE AMEN
loser

AOL

#217 Jun 9, 2007
FARMINGDALE wrote:
<quoted text>THAT'S FOR SURE AMEN
he needs jail time he will get it
YOUNG HOO

AOL

#218 Jun 18, 2007
Young Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
I say again, anyone have a MATCH??!!!
JAIL TIME AND BIG MONEY
Lionel Richie

United States

#219 Jun 18, 2007
YOUNG HOO wrote:
<quoted text>JAIL TIME AND BIG MONEY
After all this time you're still talking to yourself and replying to your own post, what a chicken head!!
Mike

AOL

#220 Jun 18, 2007
Lionel Richie wrote:
<quoted text>
After all this time you're still talking to yourself and replying to your own post, what a chicken head!!
who's chicken head you replied lol lmao lmao lmao loser go to bed jail loser trailer trash love it you took bait your the chicken head lmao lmao lmao loser lmao bait here come take dum ass
Lionel richie

AOL

#221 Jun 18, 2007
Lionel Richie wrote:
<quoted text>
After all this time you're still talking to yourself and replying to your own post, what a chicken head!!
oh yea I'm sane I want to be nicole richie I'm Lionel lmao lmao white trash hello go back to bed check in the mail
Clarksville TNI

AOL

#222 Jun 19, 2007
I'm a Lionel Richie wanna be sick chicken head grow up get a life LMAO
Our kids

AOL

#223 Jul 11, 2007
Clarksville TNI wrote:
I'm a Lionel Richie wanna be sick chicken head grow up get a life LMAO
LOL HE IS SICK NEEDS HELP I HOPE HE GETS IT HE WAS WRONG AND HE DOESN'T SEE IT LOCK UP PEOPLE LOCK UP
Check

AOL

#224 Aug 4, 2007
Our kids wrote:
<quoted text>LOL HE IS SICK NEEDS HELP I HOPE HE GETS IT HE WAS WRONG AND HE DOESN'T SEE IT LOCK UP PEOPLE LOCK UP
Does this family need help here I think. He /she stole from other's thats not o.k hello glad he/she got caught
Nick

Hampton, VA

#225 Aug 5, 2007
Anyone who loves cats is a hero to me.And therefore cannot be a bad person.
SICK

AOL

#226 Aug 10, 2007
Nick wrote:
Anyone who loves cats is a hero to me.And therefore cannot be a bad person.
o.k so a good person steals from one's home please he stole from someone's home stole stole took from other's and that's ok give me a break
Bay Shore new york

AOL

#227 Aug 15, 2007
Check wrote:
<quoted text>Does this family need help here I think. He /she stole from other's thats not o.k hello glad he/she got caught
So true his as- will go though alot of court crap now im sure on the tax payers money no doubt
Sandy

AOL

#228 Aug 27, 2007
Our kids wrote:
<quoted text>LOL HE IS SICK NEEDS HELP I HOPE HE GETS IT HE WAS WRONG AND HE DOESN'T SEE IT LOCK UP PEOPLE LOCK UP
I agree he needs to pay maybe a drug program as well
LOL

AOL

#229 Sep 4, 2007
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree he needs to pay maybe a drug program as well
HE IS SICK THAT SHOWS HE NEEDS HELP IS HE TAKING DRUGS
Long Isalnd

AOL

#230 Sep 12, 2007
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>HE IS SICK THAT SHOWS HE NEEDS HELP IS HE TAKING DRUGS
It really looks like that, why else would someone think they can just steal from someone else!!!!!!
True east

AOL

#231 Sep 26, 2007
LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOCK UP LOCK UP LOCK UP
LMAO

AOL

#232 Oct 1, 2007
I agree he entered someones else's house stole my god he was wrong there were other roads to take to take care of this situation
just to let you know

Bronx, NY

#235 Apr 13, 2009
he didn't get jail time and the lady has a couple fines riding up her ass =] thanksssss
just to let you know

Bronx, NY

#236 Apr 13, 2009
also i find it funny how so many people thought it was so appropriate to sign on here and act like they know whats going on. All charges were dropped and the lady who owns that dirty shit-pile that you all want to call a "home" is up to her neck in fines and tickets.

so laugh on people, laugh on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westhampton Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspended Westhampton Beach cop drops $75M suit... Jun 19 Scott McKend 2
News Heartland mega-project gets county planning app... May '17 dictatorship 6
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May '17 Lisa 337
News Ex-Smithtown building director arrested in probe (May '08) May '17 07 Mustang 30
News Teenager gets 38 years (Mar '07) Apr '17 ster_--- 67
For Sale Mar '17 Gloria 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Feb '17 11951Ratdog 88

Westhampton Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westhampton Beach Mortgages