Westfield man killed from gunshot

Nov 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York

By JOHN WHITTAKER Special to the OBSERVER WESTFIELD a ' A Westfield man was killed overnight from an apparent gunshot wound.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WillOw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Dan DeMarco wrote:
He deserved it....little punk stole my trailer ramps last summer......Karma baby,karma!!!
how can you say that? are you not a business man? You should be ashamed of your self the person who stole your shit was todd reardon!!! Todd told jonathan that you gave the trailers to him to tear apart and Todd was suppose to bring you money every time they were torn apart Todd would take all the money saying he was paying you so your blaming the wrong person there, you need to talk to Todd, and yes he is wanted for stealing scrap so call and talk to the investigator keep my brothers name out of your damn mouth!! how can you say it is Karma you do not get a death sentence for stealing (which he did not) See Todd had us all believing he was buying the trailers off you. SO maybe you need to get your facts straight before you start accusing the dead. That does seem to be the easy way out of things on your part. Your life must be really sad for you to want death on someone for that! it is sick. Answer me this if they were being stolen then how come they worked down there all summer long doing it and why you wait this long to say anything about it. your first mistake was trusting a man named todd reardon Duh you should really look into the people that you hire...seriously tired of pukes, parasites like people like you coming on her saying shit like Karma jonathan did not deserve to die not like this he was not a evil person just mislead by alot of people that he trusted especially when it came to making money. Todd screwed him over many many times on his lies.
Sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Dan DeMarco wrote:
He deserved it....little punk stole my trailer ramps last summer......Karma baby,karma!!!
are you kidding me... they were just ramps, this was some ones life, you can buy more you cant buy back a person that passed away, get reall, wtf is wrong with you people these days. r.i.p. jon i love u and miss u terribly
mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Dan DeMarco wrote:
look u Basterd he didnt deserve too die.if you knew that jon stoled from you then why didnt you have him arrested ? here you are a grown man saying he deserved too die,you and your f---ing karma can rot in hell.and i hope you do.and i also hope you dont have children cause god forbid if anyone of them ever stoled from someone and knew it.shame on you.
United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

look Mr.you might wanna check your facts todd reardon had been working for you for along time,and it was todd that hired jon saying that it was alright for him to work for you cause todd could hire anyone.you know actually what your doing,trying to get ur 2 cents in eh ? i smell a rat and his name is dan damarco.wtf is wrong with you.christian men dont accuse unless they have there facts stright,and you mister dont.you want your money back check with the investagators better yet go see the father and son that are now in jail the ones that have been stealing all the scrap for how long now.you leave jon out of this.if you really feel just cause to blame jon and have proof tell the law,and this karma bull im really sick of that word not any of you people on here have any right to speak badly of the dead,what the hell makes you so perfect.stick your karma where the sun dont shine....i hope with all my heart it bites you hard.then we will talk about karma.....
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

name wrote:
<quoted text>omg yes he lived on 8 east pearl st,he made wine for yrs,all the italians did.then ur husband must remember rosies store,then there was the store on the corner called jefferson market,palermoes owned that then theres the bark gril thats still there diffrent owners now.lots of homes on pearl st are borded up now the town ownes them.2 were torn down and sold to crown hill.well debbie who ever u are have a great evening.
my ex was raymond palmer but everyone called him chick he passed away from a car accident i moved back to arkansas and texas in 98 have a great day
Dan DeMarco

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

I did confront BOTH of the little punks/pukes/crackheads,etc,etc ...and they BOTH denied it.Cops didnt want to hear about them punks unless I had evidence...I wonder if Jon was related to that fat nasty slob named Sam?
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Dan DeMarco wrote:
I did confront BOTH of the little punks/pukes/crackheads,etc,etc ...and they BOTH denied it.Cops didnt want to hear about them punks unless I had evidence...I wonder if Jon was related to that fat nasty slob named Sam?
you are a very ignort stupid little minded person what if one of your family was murded how would u feel oh oops stuipd shawool minded people dont feel
WillOw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Dan DeMarco wrote:
jonathan has a sister named Sam and that is me i hope your not reffering to me unless you mean Sam Cetell and no he is not related to him. The police talked to jonathan on that stolen stuff that you claim and he told them he worked for todd so that is why he was not at fault. So you really should just get your facts straight. Also you should not being that word karma to loosely it will bite you in the ass one day. What your saying that he deserved to die is wrong and karma does not like stuff like that. It would be called forgiveness and let the dead rest you a--hole
white cloud

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

debbie bronson how it hangen want have you been up too
white cloud

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

this is grant
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

WillOw wrote:
<quoted text>
jonathan has a sister named Sam and that is me i hope your not reffering to me unless you mean Sam Cetell and no he is not related to him. The police talked to jonathan on that stolen stuff that you claim and he told them he worked for todd so that is why he was not at fault. So you really should just get your facts straight. Also you should not being that word karma to loosely it will bite you in the ass one day. What your saying that he deserved to die is wrong and karma does not like stuff like that. It would be called forgiveness and let the dead rest you a--hole
willow try to have a good xmas stay warm it was in the 60s here today but now its rainy and under tornado watches but cant say i miss the snow and remember the3 world is full of jerks that lead such a lonely life that they must prey upon the family members of someone that passed on and that those same people are so little minded that they can only pick on someone that is no longer ableto defend themselves. mr demarko should stop and think about all those he has ripped off with his high prices shotty work
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

white cloud wrote:
debbie bronson how it hangen want have you been up too
hi i think not sure who you are but you know my name its 60 degrees rainy under tornado warning cant say i miss the cold stuff
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

white cloud wrote:
this is grant
grant who
sam i am from holeville

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

he knocked up my sister now wants she getting to do
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

white cloud wrote:
this is grant
how do u know me how do u know that name
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

debbie wrote:
<quoted text>how do u know me how do u know that name
did you drive truck
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

white cloud wrote:
this is grant
did you drive truck
debbie

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

debbie wrote:
<quoted text>hi i think not sure who you are but you know my name its 60 degrees rainy under tornado warning cant say i miss the cold stuff
so grant hows it going for you how is your health these days any better
white cloud

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

i died this summer yes i drove truck
white cloud

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

so want are you doing in texas and wht did you go there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westfield Discussions

Search the Westfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 min MacDaddyobama 16,769
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr BJ Datta 6,332
Manzella-Lapeira Run and Fun Walk takes a giant... 7 hr trc 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
Chandler smith fight 12 hr Tapper 1
Concerns aired in Westfield Sun Concernedvillageresident 38
jeff fortner (Aug '12) Jul 20 would never rent from him 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••