jimmyz

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Hey what ever happend with these guys? i know angel is in jail he rapes teens deals drugs does home invasions. i here luis is rich? works har
d owns his own home and even knows how to spell lmfa0 let me speek on this lma0 ha both angel and luis are 90 pounds of nothing but mouth.
matt

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Ha ha what the hell do you care must be jealous let me tell you and all the other shit talkers on here. Angel isnt in jail lives in another state. Luis rich yeah hes doing much more better who wouldn't be without that slut he was with did you hear he donts just have a house but hes also got a nice ass impala. And I find it funny that your just like anyone else on here talk shit but don't step to one of them talking shit on here cuz you know they beat your ass in person.
jimmyz

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Lma0 luis aka matt you spell like a first grader. Lma0 Ya he works full time lmfao. Great full time job. A great job with great pay where you can spell like you are in 1st grade. Do you use crayons? What is your fav color. Pink?
Luis makes peanuts to blow get it ;-) on the weekend. And do you really think you can beat every ones ass really come on wake up. Big bad puerto ricans lmfao I bet luis still buys his food with a nys welfare card. 0h to be so rich and smart. Lmfao rotff you and your punk bro are just a burden to the working people of chautauqua county Parasites and dont hate on me i work full time which puts food in your mouth. Enjoy the richs lol
ripley

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

why dont you people leave those Boys alone.
darkness

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

And really ripley you really feel we should leave them alone? Stealing a atv home invasion and raping a 14 year old, drugs and drug dealing crime etc. Poor boys yes this is true.welfare poor that is. What if it were your 14 year old daughter, your atv or your home. Would you say leave the poor boys alone. I think NOT! Please you dumb f piss off.
darkness

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Luis rich yeah baahaa ha ha ha ha hardy fn har har rich yeah what ever. That is out right fn funny Here is a hint he dosnt own luis rich farms. Just a luis r welfare card rich lmfao rotff lmao lol that is way way funny rich yeah baha ha NOT!
shisnick

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

We see more and more puerto ricans in our town. Walking around or on a undersized bikes. Nothing to do all day except act all great when they are lazy have no job and just live off of the people they try in put up that rican front to. Puerto rico number 1 ha ha puerto rican pride ha ha Sound familiar? Pride ha ha go get a full time 40plus hour job and you may have a taste of what real pride is.
matt

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

jimmyz last I looked in the mirror my skin was white and oh it still is and I'm such I'm american still.You know you sit here talking like you know luis so much and I'm sure you just know what your told once again your just jealous as much as every one else and inmature. If you don't know who I am by the name then you don't know him.(hint)his exes mother dated me. Talk your shit to him and see how he fuck you up badass no I don't see him sitting behind a computer talking shit like you thats badass lamo,so you have a full time job doing what worrying about luis? you should worry about your girl fucking dudes to feed you pills.
give me some pills

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

matt wrote:
jimmyz last I looked in the mirror my skin was white and oh it still is and I'm such I'm american still.You know you sit here talking like you know luis so much and I'm sure you just know what your told once again your just jealous as much as every one else and inmature. If you don't know who I am by the name then you don't know him.(hint)his exes mother dated me. Talk your shit to him and see how he fuck you up badass no I don't see him sitting behind a computer talking shit like you thats badass lamo,so you have a full time job doing what worrying about luis? you should worry about your girl fucking dudes to feed you pills.
i need to find that girl. i need some pills. luis rivera rich?? now thats some funny stuff
liars

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

and angel rivera is sitting in Mayville. Nice try though.
matt

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

He's not rich cuz he has a house and a nice car you all are fucking to far into his life. The guy works hard for all he has so what if hes puerto rican there not all the some are white people are just as bad. The cowards that come on here and bash him live a sad life and have nothing better to do. All the bullshit talk on here is nothing but that if you have an issue with him confront him or are you not mature enough is thats why you all use topix?
liars

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

luis rivera is rich??? I hardly think thats a true statement. He does work hard and deserves what he has. But he definitely isnt RICH. Not even close. I am not into his life and could care a less if he has 2 dollars or 2 million dollars. I like the guy actually and I am white as well. Not all PRs are trash. Heck I know more white trash. I would like to see the punk who started this thread say something to Luis. He wont cause hes a BIG P. U. S. S. Y.
redkneck

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

he didnt rape anyone...he is still with the girl...she was a minor and he was 18...and he got out of prison and got back with the girl...and i dnt believe he sells drugs..he used too a long time ago..but it doesnt look like hes got a whole lot of money...i know them boys and i can guarantee u..all u guys are talking shit abouth them wnt say it to there face...thats why u hide behind this screen and run ur mouth cuz thats the only way u feel safe...i bet u u wnt say it to angels face..that kid will roast you..so man up anfd say it to his face or state ur name on here]
simple

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

people are balls crazy....sayin sh-t out their mouth and they have no idea what they sayin....there are two brothers named angel and luis....there is also a cousin in the family named luis rivera....before ya'll talk smack get your facts straight...Jesus...small minded people are always talkin about other people....that whole area is nothing but white trash...and i am white....people who have no business always gotta be making everyone else's business theirs....westfield aint nuttin but a swamp....with a bunch a toads hoppin around come spring....fyi...the cousin luis rivera is a really good guy...so make sure ya'll know your facts before you are sued for libel...
hahahahaha

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Angels azz wanted again for STEALING someones shit.
SCUMBAG!!!

http://www.sheriff.us/wanted_images/rivrea_an... .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Westfield Forum right now

Search the Westfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Faithful Followers 2 hr Satan 3
What is wrong with the village of Westfield 9 hr Westfield taxpayer 11
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Get real 6,195
Tonia Frudd Wed KingBee 10
Area Police Reports Wed JUDGE ROY BEAN 1
good contractors Apr 22 local 3
Ambit Energy Scam (Mar '12) Apr 22 Scam 48
•••
•••
•••
Westfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westfield Jobs