Kansas election panel considers removing Obama from ballot

The board has asked Obama's campaign to provide more information about whether he was born in Hawaii or not. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2012
It makes good sense to remove him.
If not for the birth issue then for his being a failure as our commander in chief.
http://www.tnonline.com/2012/jun/09/president...

“Sweet Home Alabama”

Since: Sep 12

<><><><><><><><><>

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Obama is useless.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#5 Sep 15, 2012
3 card drag wrote:
Obama is useless.
He is a failure.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Boot hi butt
ima

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2012
positronium wrote:
It makes good sense to remove him.
If not for the birth issue then for his being a failure as our commander in chief.
obama, and holder should be held responsible for the deaths of our ambassador and the three marines.....the embassy NEVER SHOULD'VE HAD UNARMED SECURITY. they are responsible for having our men in the embassy without PROTECTION! How many more flops will it take before the people request he STEP DOWN? obama can't SERVE...HE HAS FAILED, FAILED.... FAILED.....AND FAILED!! I hope the families sue holder and obama for failing to supply protection for them SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!! holder and obama need to be brought to trial for this.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 16, 2012
As if he'd stand for that...get real. I do think it's funny though.
sba131

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2012
Watch the movies 2016. Obama is mentally ill. and hates America, His true character is finally becoming public.
Right On

Omaha, NE

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Getting the message out is sometimes as effective as actually doing something like this.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 16, 2012
I love it!! More Tea party supidity.

These lamebrain attempts to disseminate more birther lunacy will backfire terribly for on to Republicans.

They never learn.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 16, 2012
stupidity

Location hidden

#13 Sep 16, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> obama, and holder should be held responsible for the deaths of our ambassador and the three marines.....the embassy NEVER SHOULD'VE HAD UNARMED SECURITY. they are responsible for having our men in the embassy without PROTECTION! How many more flops will it take before the people request he STEP DOWN? obama can't SERVE...HE HAS FAILED, FAILED.... FAILED.....AND FAILED!! I hope the families sue holder and obama for failing to supply protection for them SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!! holder and obama need to be brought to trial for this.
Get a hold of yourself. You just hate the man. You're sick and perverted. Disgusting!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#14 Sep 16, 2012
The "Commission" will back down, probably by tomorrow's meeting and Obama will be on the ballot. He won't win here in Brownbackistan, but it won't really matter, because he will win in enough states to ensure his re-election. The birthers and other assorted sufferers of Obama Derangement Syndrome are going to have another four long years of whining and complaining and generally freaking out ahead of them.

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
The "Commission" will back down, probably by tomorrow's meeting and Obama will be on the ballot. He won't win here in Brownbackistan, but it won't really matter, because he will win in enough states to ensure his re-election. The birthers and other assorted sufferers of Obama Derangement Syndrome are going to have another four long years of whining and complaining and generally freaking out ahead of them.
I caught the end of story on Fox News a little bit ago, the guy who filed the petition has requested it be removed. It seems he is getting lots of flak, and so is his family, friends, employer, etc.
LOL

Omaha, NE

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Are you sure you aren't REWBA?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 16, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> obama, and holder should be held responsible for the deaths of our ambassador and the three marines.....the embassy NEVER SHOULD'VE HAD UNARMED SECURITY. they are responsible for having our men in the embassy without PROTECTION! How many more flops will it take before the people request he STEP DOWN? obama can't SERVE...HE HAS FAILED, FAILED.... FAILED.....AND FAILED!! I hope the families sue holder and obama for failing to supply protection for them SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!! holder and obama need to be brought to trial for this.
I agree, Their blood is on Obama's hands.
ima

El Paso, TX

#18 Sep 16, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a hold of yourself. You just hate the man. You're sick and perverted. Disgusting!
dislike him, don't trust him......he HATES MY COUNTRY & LOVES HIS KENYA, "Kenya, my country" as per the worm himself.

this one

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
I caught the end of story on Fox News a little bit ago, the guy who filed the petition has requested it be removed. It seems he is getting lots of flak, and so is his family, friends, employer, etc.
That flak should be directed at far more deserving recipients, Kobach, Schmidt and Colyer. Our esteemed elected officials are the ones who took the kook seriously enough to start this whole kerfuffle.

this one

#21 Sep 16, 2012
CVE wrote:
i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss 239/nmweatherman/lucassmithken yabirthcertificate.jpg
http://www.snopes.com/politics /obama/birthers/kenyacert.asp
Typical

Omaha, NE

#22 Sep 16, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine where the flak is coming from can you?
ima

El Paso, TX

#23 Sep 16, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
So you seem ready, happy and looking forward to watching OUR ECONOMY COMPLETELY COLLAPSE? at which time, he will pass put handouts to everyone to keep from starving....at the same time enforcing his islamic DREAMS & VIEWS.....AND THEN.....his dream will have been fulfilled. He will be worshiped an idolized. THE SAVIOR WHO KEPT THE COUNTRY FROM STARVING!!! that is if he decides to let the infidels (80%? of population) LIVE...HE MAY DECIDE "nope can't feed'em all, why bother?" and ORDER EXTERMINATION. Armageddon begins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'JoJo Benson' found dead on Victory Drive 13 hr Will Dockery 1
No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Dec 21 whistleblower 10
Man wanted for allegedly assaulting 9-month-old... Dec 18 GoPerry 1
Pet Corner: Frank Sinatra Dec 12 Jhow 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Dec 9 banglafami 297
Obama nominates Ashton Carter for defense secre... Dec 6 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Rebels push forward in southern Syria Nov 30 Dirk 2
Westfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Westfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News