Indianapolis re entry education facility

Posted in the Westfield Forum

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Does any one have any info on this place? If someone is transferred there will they be released sooner than their out date? This info is important for a victims family to know. I had hoped he would die in Prison , but no such luck.

Denver Colorado.

#3 Jun 27, 2013
What does that mean? This is a legit question about this place.the guy tried to kill someone I love. We need to know about this placed
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 27, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
What does that mean? This is a legit question about this place.the guy tried to kill someone I love. We need to know about this placed
What it means is that Pence doesn't give a rats tail about your concerns. If you are woorrid call Supt David Burch up in Plainfield and get on the notification list. Don't trust Pence!

Denver Colorado.

#5 Jun 27, 2013
I just asked for information. I don't even know who pence is.What is this place? Do they get out early because they go there? That's what we are asking. A truly Evil Man is there. If we have to move her we may need more than the few hours notice they give.Thank you any way.

Denver Colorado.

#6 Jun 28, 2013
I got the information I needed. I don't live in your State .I didn't know you 2 were taking an earnest request for info and turning it into a lame Political Statement. Thanks for nothing.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 28, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
I got the information I needed. I don't live in your State .I didn't know you 2 were taking an earnest request for info and turning it into a lame Political Statement. Thanks for nothing.
FO and don't come around here no moe, no moe.

Denver Colorado.

#8 Jun 28, 2013
oh yeah you in charge? FU
I think I will stay.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 28, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
oh yeah you in charge? FU
I think I will stay.
FU and your horse too. We don't need your type around here.

Stay here and you will be corn holed.

Denver Colorado.

#10 Jun 28, 2013
you wish. you gonna use that little inch worm? lol
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jun 28, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
you wish. you gonna use that little inch worm? lol
B**** it is a glow worm with a black condom, but I am sure you like the dark meat.

Be gone. Hit the road jack.
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 28, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
I just asked for information. I don't even know who pence is.What is this place? Do they get out early because they go there? That's what we are asking. A truly Evil Man is there. If we have to move her we may need more than the few hours notice they give.Thank you any way.
This the Twilight Zone, Babeeeee. And WE SERVE MAN!!!

Denver Colorado.

#13 Jul 1, 2013
lol you serve only you.
Wondering

Miami, FL

#14 Jul 1, 2013
Who's the guy? Who's the victim? Who's the victim's family?

Wondering

Denver Colorado.

#15 Jul 1, 2013
The guy is Keith Matthew, the victim was his wife. Pretty obvious who her family is don't you think . Whats your name? Why do you care what any ones name is? You a cyber perv?

Denver Colorado.

#17 Jul 1, 2013
Reading comprehension not your strong suit is it.I have been to lots of sites, none as nasty or bigoted as Indianapolis. You must all be so proud.
Lincoln is Cornholed

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jul 2, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
Reading comprehension not your strong suit is it.I have been to lots of sites, none as nasty or bigoted as Indianapolis. You must all be so proud.
Is he gay.

Denver Colorado.

#19 Jul 2, 2013
the prisoner is not gay. He is a woman beater a child abuser.,a thief. Its amazing to me how you people take evbery serious thread and turn it into gay bashing , which is illegal. You must have no life,

Denver Colorado.

#21 Jul 3, 2013
Since I am a woman, even if that could make a person gay, that wouldn't. Gays are born not created ,it's not a choice. Careful your ignorance is showing.

Denver Colorado.

#23 Jul 4, 2013
Careful your ignorance is showing.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jul 5, 2013
Ladybug, check the thread on hating Midwesterners, you'll get the picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They pull 19 kids and counting? 41 min Hayhay 3
News House votes to block EPA regulation of streams,... 2 hr xplode 44
Debate: Gay Marriage - Indianapolis, IN (Jul '10) 4 hr pewwert 1,397
Ballard's wife is Bisexual Fri The Great Kaptoz 1
Mayor Ballard Honors Nasty Letterman Fri The Great Wisdom 5
Brenda Kay Thompson (Jun '11) Fri pcfrmfl 4
Looking for something to calm my nerves Fri Nobody 1
More from around the web

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE