Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The first time I met Dr. Bill Buffie he was sitting in scrubs in his Greenwood office, explaining how laws that marginalize gays and lesbians by barring them from getting married lead to higher public health costs.

www.IndyStar.com

So how does it lead to higher public health costs? If they are commented to one another, what is the problem? Risky sexual behavior? If they arfe married or not, they should be no "risky sexual behavior".

"Because, amendment or no amendment, Indiana still bans gay marriage."
If it is still against the law, then what is the big deal? With the high court taking a look at the ban of the states that already passed it and they will soon rule, what is all the commotion about?

It sounds like that they want to bring all of you to their lifestyle.
They want to bring your children on support their lifestyle by teaching it in school calling it just another lifestyle. They want to include gays in boy scouts now so they can maybe influence your kids to side with them. This story is so gay I sometime wonder about the writer.
English professor

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

en
DavidM wrote:
The first time I met Dr. Bill Buffie he was sitting in scrubs in his Greenwood office, explaining how laws that marginalize gays and lesbians by barring them from getting married lead to higher public health costs.
www.IndyStar.com
So how does it lead to higher public health costs? If they are commented to one another, what is the problem? Risky sexual behavior? If they arfe married or not, they should be no "risky sexual behavior".
"Because, amendment or no amendment, Indiana still bans gay marriage."
If it is still against the law, then what is the big deal? With the high court taking a look at the ban of the states that already passed it and they will soon rule, what is all the commotion about?
It sounds like that they want to bring all of you to their lifestyle.
They want to bring your children on support their lifestyle by teaching it in school calling it just another lifestyle. They want to include gays in boy scouts now so they can maybe influence your kids to side with them. This story is so gay I sometime wonder about the writer.
Correction: "So, how does it lead to higher public health costs? What is the problem if they are COMMITTED to each other? Risky sexual behavior? No one should engage in risky sexual behavior, married or not. Remember:'Indiana still bans gay marriage.' What is the big deal; it is still against the law. The Supreme Court will soon rule on the states that have banned gay marriage. I am worried that I might be persuaded to a gay lifestyle. Your children might learn not to bully others based on lifestyle. The Boy Scouts may influence children live and let live."
The English professor can't finish correcting this. The English professor usually does not notice content, focusing instead on bad grammar and English usage. However, the English professor finds that the content of the posting is far worse than the grammar and poor English usage.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

English professor wrote:
en<quoted text>
Correction: "So, how does it lead to higher public health costs? What is the problem if they are COMMITTED to each other? Risky sexual behavior? No one should engage in risky sexual behavior, married or not. Remember:'Indiana still bans gay marriage.' What is the big deal; it is still against the law. The Supreme Court will soon rule on the states that have banned gay marriage. I am worried that I might be persuaded to a gay lifestyle. Your children might learn not to bully others based on lifestyle. The Boy Scouts may influence children live and let live."
The English professor can't finish correcting this. The English professor usually does not notice content, focusing instead on bad grammar and English usage. However, the English professor finds that the content of the posting is far worse than the grammar and poor English usage.
I can only hope you a female.If you are? I promise to post only the best of my english skills like whitey himself.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
<quoted text> I can only hope you a female.If you are? I promise to post only the best of my english skills like whitey himself.
Sadly, this whitey's skill seems to be lacking.
dippy

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

oh la la
What

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

What should a person NOT accept?

Ill go first.

Criminal record

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You notice when they really don't have an answer they always pick at the grammar.
If you can not attack the post, attack the poster.
Oldblackman wrote:
<quoted text> I can only hope you a female.If you are? I promise to post only the best of my english skills like whitey himself.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DavidM wrote:
You notice when they really don't have an answer they always pick at the grammar.
<quoted text>
The forem is supposed to be a place where you can express opinions, and have meaningful thought transfers. There are too many children, and those that want to mock thought to have meaningful conversations.
Can you imagine how incredably anal, and droneish one would be if they only when around correcting others thoughts?
They would apprar to have no thoughts of their own.
Ebil I say, pure ebil.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I saw a show on TV about a millionaire NY stockbroker who dressed up as a woman , unknowing to his wife for many years, They had children together, one day she found out what he did, She discovered his videos and pictures of himself pretending to be a woman, She filed for divorce from him, She told him if he didn't give her one, She would reveal to all his friends about his secret life. He loved his kids, Yet he kills her with a hammer, then disposes of her body in the woods. Guess what he was sentenced to prison, Not long after He died of Aids , This goes otu to all of those Gay loving people as though AIDS HAS BEEN CURED, Now you had two innocent kids without any parents , Due to their fathers cross dressing ways and cheating on his wife with young homosexuals carrying the aids virus Now tell me who was the selfish one? Aids kills many innocent people without even infecting them. The moral infection is it's greatest infection and murder.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Most men who cross dress never have the desire of having sex with men. You would not believe how many times I have heard from women about catching their men dressing as a woman part time.
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I saw a show on TV about a millionaire NY stockbroker who dressed up as a woman , unknowing to his wife for many years, They had children together, one day she found out what he did, She discovered his videos and pictures of himself pretending to be a woman, She filed for divorce from him, She told him if he didn't give her one, She would reveal to all his friends about his secret life. He loved his kids, Yet he kills her with a hammer, then disposes of her body in the woods. Guess what he was sentenced to prison, Not long after He died of Aids , This goes otu to all of those Gay loving people as though AIDS HAS BEEN CURED, Now you had two innocent kids without any parents , Due to their fathers cross dressing ways and cheating on his wife with young homosexuals carrying the aids virus Now tell me who was the selfish one? Aids kills many innocent people without even infecting them. The moral infection is it's greatest infection and murder.
English professor

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>
The English professor usually does not reply to the content of postings. The English professor makes an exception in this case. The English professor does not agree or disagree with the content of postings. The only goal of the English professor is to correct grammar and English usage. The English professor does not really care if the writer or reader understands or agrees with the underlying message of the post.(Britannia Rules!)
English professor

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
Correction: I can only hope you are a female. If you are, I promise to post only the best of my English skills like "whitey"* himself.
*whitey: derogatory name used to belittle white folk. Used in much the same as "poor, white trash."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance