Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers me most, is that Hillary had the balls to suggest that things like F/F, and Benghazi, happen ALL THE TIME, and that we only hear about less-than-1% of things that DO go wrong. So comforting to know that our government is going behind our backs and pulling underhanded shit all the time, and NOT GETTING CAUGHT.... If this is what they consider 'foreign policy'... smdh.... playing war games like kids in a sandbox with nothing to lose.
Of course there are things going on all the time that we don't know about. I like it that way. I am sure that people couldn't possibly grasp the big picture when it comes to covert operations. However, I find it alarming that the Sec of State would say that these types of failures happen all the time. The truth is, once an operation is planned, the plan becomes a guideline because nothing ever goes exactly according to plan. The OBL mission, for example, could have gone extremely wrong with the crash of a helicopter. Fortunately, the expertise, and skill of those involved allowed them to accomplish the mission. Operations fail, there is no way around it, but I would disagree with the Ms. Clinton, in that this was probably the largest failure on behalf of the US government since the Iran hostage rescue attempt.
what

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

since the sign used black ink
i guess that makes just about all signs racist
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The different here is that it was Hoosier black ink and therefore the intent was racist because of Indiana's history of lynching and the KKK and the Tea Baggers and so on.

The intent here was nothing less than a public lynching of the Black race.
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

How come I've never seen an African American deer near the yellow and black deer crossing signs?
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

And yes.......there actually are some all black deer.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
The different here is that it was Hoosier black ink and therefore the intent was racist because of Indiana's history of lynching and the KKK and the Tea Baggers and so on.

I hate name calling Moe, but if this is how you really feel, you're an idiot. I just have to believe that you are just stirring the pot, because nobody can be that stupid.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

WynonasBigBrownBeaver wrote:
And yes.......there actually are some all black deer.
I didn't say "not any", I said "not many".
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
Bla, bla, bla, and bla, bla, bla, and the whole world hates blacks.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Bla, bla, bla, and bla, bla, bla, and the whole world hates blacks.
My feelings exactly. Whaaaaaaa whaaaa whaaa wah wah whaaaaa.

Sheesh, give me something ORIGINAL to read, something with substance and more than a 5th grade vocabulary.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
My feelings exactly. Whaaaaaaa whaaaa whaaa wah wah whaaaaa.
Sheesh, give me something ORIGINAL to read, something with substance and more than a 5th grade vocabulary.
I am afraid he would have to cut and paste to meet the high standards you have asked of him.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I looked at that cartoon again. I still think it has a racist feel and intent to it.

Let us see how thing play out in the next few weeks.

Regardless, I don't go down there. The prices are too high. Goodwill and Kmart are more my speed.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
since the sign used black ink
i guess that makes just about all signs racist
And we can't forget about the color of font we are typing in.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Drake wrote:
Gary Varvel cartoon has a Black man on a warning sign shooting a gun out front of the Mall.
How dos Indy put up with these racist comments.
You would think it was only Blacks who had shoot outs downtown.
Your words are in black ink on a white background, you racist you!
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
I looked at that cartoon again. I still think it has a racist feel and intent to it.
Regardless, I don't go down there. The prices are too high. Goodwill and Kmart are more my speed.
Of course.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

So when they showed the face of Tim Mcveigh as the bomber in the Fed Murrow buliding as being white, Was that wrong?
STFU

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
If Fast an Furious had been a military operation, they would have relieved everyone involved. If not for it being a bad idea, then for being a poorly executed plan, and if that isn't bad enough, lying about it. Do you expect me to believe that the US government was selling firearms, and neither the president or his staff knew it? I just can't convince myself that it is true.
[I RAN CONTRA (IRANCONTRA) OLIVER NORTH DO U REMEMBER AND U EXPECT ME TO BELEIVE THAT THE US GOVT WAS BRINGING IN TONS OF COCAINE AND THE PRESIDENT NOR HIS STAF KNEW!!!!!!!!!!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
So to sum it up, if the shooter was black, and the cartoon was done in black, then since it was a black person represented by black ink, it was racist. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The cartoon shows him with big bugged eyes with white whites and then with big white lips and fuzzy hair. His skin is black as ink.
How is this not a negro?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
The cartoon shows him with big bugged eyes with white whites and then with big white lips and fuzzy hair. His skin is black as ink.
How is this not a negro?
I would be interested in seeing the cartoon, since it is not represented here, then where please?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The same freedom of speech right that allows you to express your opinion also applies to the cartoonist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of51
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westfield Discussions

Search the Westfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police investigating shooting near 56th and Geo... 1 hr pearlofagirl 3
Time to spit in Gays food 13 hr The Great One 1
Israel Nazi's wiping out women and kids 14 hr The Great One 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 14 hr One Big Lie 2
It's time Jewish schools admit Blacks and Hispa... (Feb '13) 21 hr Please 23
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! Fri Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up Fri Last name 2
•••
•••