Drake

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Gary Varvel cartoon has a Black man on a warning sign shooting a gun out front of the Mall.

How dos Indy put up with these racist comments.

You would think it was only Blacks who had shoot outs downtown.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

and?......
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Winter storm warning wrote:
and?......
It is a racist cartoon. The gun man is Black.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>It is a racist cartoon. The gun man is Black.
So what color was the real gunman in the situation the cartoon is depicting? I would agree with you if it were Asians, and Hispanics that were causing trouble at the mall, but that is not the case.
Opie

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
So what color was the real gunman in the situation the cartoon is depicting? I would agree with you if it were Asians, and Hispanics that were causing trouble at the mall, but that is not the case.
The gunman and criminal is not always Black.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Opie wrote:
<quoted text>
The gunman and criminal is not always Black.
The gunmen, and criminals in the incidents around the downtown mall, however, have been. I agree that crime isn't reserved for a particular color of skin, but it appears that this particular type of crime, in this particular area certainly is.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Drake wrote:
Gary Varvel cartoon has a Black man on a warning sign shooting a gun out front of the Mall.
You dumbass. What color was the figure on the sign supposed to be?
All Indiana warning signs have black on yellow configurations, exceptions being upcoming traffic signals, stop signs, or yield signs.
Was there to be an exception for this cartoon's sign, just to appease any possible racist interpretation of it, such as yours?
You pitiful scum crybabies, always reading something into it, and twisting it to fit your whining-assed racist agendas.
Now, tell us all how you interpreted that sign to mean "black man" only.
Don't see his pants down around his knees.
Don't see a sideways ball cap.
Don't see gold shining out from behind his lips.
Don't see Air Jordans on his feet.
Come on....tell us where you see just a "black man" in this.
I'll tell you why....Because you WANTED to see that.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

nate wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more white cracker criminals there. The media suppresses it!
No, what the media suppresses is the black on white crime you see on non-traditional media sources, the REAL news, which the Lame-stream Media fails to report. Mainstream media suppresses everything that does NOT support the liberal agenda in this country. RE: Eric Holder/Obama/Fast and Furious. How do 50% of this countries voting population OVERLOOK something THAT SERIOUS, and vote for the b!tch anyhow? I just don't get it.

We are in a time when doing the right thing is wrong, and draws fire, while doing the WRONG thing is overlooked and even in some cases encouraged.

Stop drinking the koolaid and buying (and spouting) every bit of spoon-fed drivel you hear.
joe

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I get tired of people playing the race card. Just think if we had a white expo.Hell Al Sharpton and the rest would be crapping bricks
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what the media suppresses is the black on white crime you see on non-traditional media sources, the REAL news, which the Lame-stream Media fails to report. Mainstream media suppresses everything that does NOT support the liberal agenda in this country. RE: Eric Holder/Obama/Fast and Furious. How do 50% of this countries voting population OVERLOOK something THAT SERIOUS, and vote for the b!tch anyhow? I just don't get it.
We are in a time when doing the right thing is wrong, and draws fire, while doing the WRONG thing is overlooked and even in some cases encouraged.
Stop drinking the koolaid and buying (and spouting) every bit of spoon-fed drivel you hear.
If Fast an Furious had been a military operation, they would have relieved everyone involved. If not for it being a bad idea, then for being a poorly executed plan, and if that isn't bad enough, lying about it. Do you expect me to believe that the US government was selling firearms, and neither the president or his staff knew it? I just can't convince myself that it is true.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Drake wrote:
Who said the figure on the sign was a black male? The only black is the color of the ink. Would you feel better if the sign was in red and white? By you assuming it is a black male does that make you the racist?
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbass. What color was the figure on the sign supposed to be?
All Indiana warning signs have black on yellow configurations, exceptions being upcoming traffic signals, stop signs, or yield signs.
Was there to be an exception for this cartoon's sign, just to appease any possible racist interpretation of it, such as yours?
You pitiful scum crybabies, always reading something into it, and twisting it to fit your whining-assed racist agendas.
Now, tell us all how you interpreted that sign to mean "black man" only.
Don't see his pants down around his knees.
Don't see a sideways ball cap.
Don't see gold shining out from behind his lips.
Don't see Air Jordans on his feet.
Come on....tell us where you see just a "black man" in this.
I'll tell you why....Because you WANTED to see that.
Well said.
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Where is this cartoon that everybody except me has seen?
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
Never mind, I found it. You have to be kidding me. The originator of this thread has to be joking, right? The good news is using this thought process, is that only black deer get run over near deer crossing signs, and fortunately for us there aren't many black deer.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

AllAmerican wrote:
In the Indpls. Star. Gary Varvel
AllAmerican

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Indpls. Star. Gary Varvel
Thanks, I found it, as you will read in my post above.
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind, I found it. You have to be kidding me. The originator of this thread has to be joking, right? The good news is using this thought process, is that only black deer get run over near deer crossing signs, and fortunately for us there aren't many black deer.
Excellent analogy.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>It is a racist cartoon. The gun man is Black.
And...?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
If Fast an Furious had been a military operation, they would have relieved everyone involved. If not for it being a bad idea, then for being a poorly executed plan, and if that isn't bad enough, lying about it. Do you expect me to believe that the US government was selling firearms, and neither the president or his staff knew it? I just can't convince myself that it is true.
What bothers me most, is that Hillary had the balls to suggest that things like F/F, and Benghazi, happen ALL THE TIME, and that we only hear about less-than-1% of things that DO go wrong. So comforting to know that our government is going behind our backs and pulling underhanded shit all the time, and NOT GETTING CAUGHT.... If this is what they consider 'foreign policy'... smdh.... playing war games like kids in a sandbox with nothing to lose.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers me most, is that Hillary had the balls to suggest that things like F/F, and Benghazi, happen ALL THE TIME, and that we only hear about less-than-1% of things that DO go wrong. So comforting to know that our government is going behind our backs and pulling underhanded shit all the time, and NOT GETTING CAUGHT.... If this is what they consider 'foreign policy'... smdh.... playing war games like kids in a sandbox with nothing to lose.
Think what they may be doing to us currently. The things they do wrong only come to light when caught.
What happened in Sandy Hook is tragic. Are the children of Afganistan, Iraq, and Pakistan of lesser value?
Recently a young girl from Chicago that performed at Obama's January show was killed by a bullet. A death is a sad thing. How many of the other children that have been killed in Chicago have had media attention.
Is it that they, the powers that be, have an agenda of total gun removal that they are using every gun death to persuade people to disarm?
They better disarm police then, since they have shot innocents also accidently, or otherwise.
Chicago has a pistol ban, and I believe it is Downers Grove that has a total gun ban. How many children have been shot, and often killed in a city where guns are basically illeagle.
Make no mistake about it, the goal of some politicians are total disarmlament of the bulk of the population, save some of the "special" people in government. Serf, or citizen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westfield Discussions

Search the Westfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
They're Here 3 hr single smoking n looking 2
Parc Bordeaux Apts Awful 3 hr single smoking n looking 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 8 hr Ralph 3
Rebecca Driscoll 9 hr Curious 4
Carmel's Mohawk Hills Apts a CRIME SCENE (Mar '11) 13 hr WOW 10
Ineptness 16 hr Big Phony Cop 1
Frontenac Street Lawrence Indiana 9600 block BU... 19 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 2
•••
•••