Where to go for a free Thanksgiving dinner

All across metropolitan Indianapolis, groups will be serving free Thanksgiving meals. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Nov 7, 2013
The pee baggers don't believe in hard luck. They believe we should torture the poor and give more money to the rich.
linda

Willoughby, OH

#64 Nov 17, 2013
No need to rule out on some people out there i recieve food stamps and its still hard. Im a young grandma in my early 40yrs i take care of my 23 yr old son watch my 3 grandkids 4, 2 thays completly deaf and a 1 yr old while the mother is hardly around . And nw.i also care for my mother i recieve no money from out there and trying to find homecare work by posting adds sometimes its nice to just have a break from cooking

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#65 Nov 18, 2013
Poor people? I have not seen many. How many of those poor people have a gaming station in their homes that are in most cases, rent free.
How many of have cell phones, microwaves or more then one TV? How many of them owns more then one car? How many of those poor people could eat better by leaning how to cook? How many are single households where the babies daddy can not be found?
Guy wrote:
The pee baggers don't believe in hard luck. They believe we should torture the poor and give more money to the rich.
HAHAHA

Indianapolis, IN

#66 Nov 18, 2013
DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>Poor people? I have not seen many. How many of those poor people have a gaming station in their homes that are in most cases, rent free.
How many of have cell phones, microwaves or more then one TV? How many of them owns more then one car? How many of those poor people could eat better by leaning how to cook? How many are single households where the babies daddy can not be found?
Men like you do not want to work.

Indianapolis

#67 Nov 19, 2013
Your right. After 45 years of working 50 hours a week, we want to retire.
HAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Men like you do not want to work.
Get Workin

Anderson, IN

#68 Nov 19, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Your right. After 45 years of working 50 hours a week, we want to retire. <quoted text>
Didn't you work at Marsh? Not that there is anything wrong with that.
The Palin Household

Anderson, IN

#69 Nov 19, 2013
DavidM wrote:
How many are single households where the babies daddy can not be found?<quoted text>
Are you referring to Bristol Palin?
WWJD

Anderson, IN

#70 Nov 19, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Poor people? I have not seen many. How many of those poor people have a gaming station in their homes that are in most cases, rent free.
<quoted text>
Since you're a Christian,you must forgive them.

Indianapolis

#72 Nov 19, 2013
Yes I did. Before it went south. BTW Have you seen all the Marsh trailers sitting in front of the warehouse?
Get Workin wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you work at Marsh? Not that there is anything wrong with that.
wayne

Fishers, IN

#73 Nov 23, 2013
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#74 Nov 23, 2013
You guys are sick dogs. Go to any Walmart. Give $50 to an associate. Feel good.

But it is only a start. We have to bring down the dogs. The dogs of hell.

The people will win in the end. Be on the right side. Especially if you don't have anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat chix 1 hr RebeccaLanefromAn... 10
Dear Black People 2 hr Simon 5
Moma s mission: More IMPD officers have heroin ... 3 hr Super Fly 1
Section 8 is gereat for minorities 7 hr Duh Ralph 2
does pepsi drug test? which type? 20 hr MrPot_Head 11
Del Taco eyes Indianapolis for 16 stores (Sep '07) 20 hr roygerbil 159
Adult Nursing Relationship In Indianapolis/Plai... (Oct '12) 22 hr rolls 2
Westfield Dating
Find my Match

Westfield Jobs