BJ Armstrongs wife is Paula Broadwell

Posted in the Westfield Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Another hoax revealed, The whole Gen Petraeus affair exposed as a hoax. The Former basketball player and possibly the brother of Obama own wife played Paula Broadwell , You don't believe me checkout wellaware1.com . Also George Clooney played former CNN and ESPN sports anchor Nick Charles , The same Nick Charles that supposedly died of cancer.Steven Colbert of Comedy Central is playing Gov Malloy of Maine.People honestly you need to wake up. You are being deceived in so many ways . I admit I don't agree with every find on the site that Dallas Goldberg says is someone playing the part of another. You can see that once again Tina Fey is at it. She is playing Gabrielle Giffords , The former AZ congress woman.
Moe 60

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 4, 2013
AA1 the government is making wackos pay for their delusions. You better be careful. You may lose a lot of money or end up in long term detention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air Force shooter was black Muslim convert 1 hr Call YBA Out 2
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff (Aug '14) 4 hr Darkstar 57
Good riddens Paula Cooper 8 hr The Great Wisdom 1
Mayor Ballard Honors Nasty Letterman 8 hr The Great Wisdom 10
News Let it Out (Oct '07) Tue lilred2810 231
any strippers want to Skype? (Jul '14) Tue Jacob Terrill 9
Review: Big O'S C B Shop (Dec '13) Tue varallo 15
More from around the web

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE