Smert Peeple Carie Guns

Smert Peeple Carie Guns

Posted in the Westfield Forum

Prowd Tee Purty Membur

Matthews, IN

#1 Jan 20, 2013
The gun show in indianapolis is solid proof that guns due protect! that guy was saved from his own hand by having a loded gun on his purson.

His own hand turned against him and he had to protect himself. Guns DUE protect!!!

Every american should be armed at all times. No arms and yuo shud knot be considerud no reel american. Bare arms should be the norm. plus,yuo must no the english langqage to have a purmitt to carie.

Say yes to BARE ARMS!!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Prowd Tee Purty Membur wrote:
The gun show in indianapolis is solid proof that guns due protect! that guy was saved from his own hand by having a loded gun on his purson.
His own hand turned against him and he had to protect himself. Guns DUE protect!!!
Every american should be armed at all times. No arms and yuo shud knot be considerud no reel american. Bare arms should be the norm. plus,yuo must no the english langqage to have a purmitt to carie.
Say yes to BARE ARMS!!
It is too cold for bare arms.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It is too cold for bare arms.
He means he shot himself cause he had bear arms on. Furry and with claws. He could not hold the gun properly to protect himself from Obama so he dropped it and shot himself.

Typical tea bagger.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Was he black?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Linda Bedsore wrote:
Was he black?
Could have been grizzley, don't know.
Satire

Matthews, IN

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Prowd Tee Purty Membur wrote:
The gun show in indianapolis is solid proof that guns due protect! that guy was saved from his own hand by having a loded gun on his purson.
His own hand turned against him and he had to protect himself. Guns DUE protect!!!
Every american should be armed at all times. No arms and yuo shud knot be considerud no reel american. Bare arms should be the norm. plus,yuo must no the english langqage to have a purmitt to carie.
Say yes to BARE ARMS!!
Could this have simply been an example of domestic abuse?

Could it be possible this shooting wasn't accidental,at all? Could it have been the result of a .....Love Spat? A bad attempt at shooting of one's lover?

Did he feel rejected by his own hand and in a fit of anger decided to shoot it?

Hands are no longer indentured servants. Hands have rights. They vote. They're in the workplace like never before. They are doing things and working in fields that were considered impossible just a few decades ago.

Hands..They're great. They make the world go 'round.

You've come a long way baby.
just wondering

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Former Commissioner Ripley has a gun
AllAmerican

Noblesville, IN

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Prowd Tee Purty Membur wrote:
The gun show in indianapolis is solid proof that guns due protect! that guy was saved from his own hand by having a loded gun on his purson.
His own hand turned against him and he had to protect himself. Guns DUE protect!!!
Every american should be armed at all times. No arms and yuo shud knot be considerud no reel american. Bare arms should be the norm. plus,yuo must no the english langqage to have a purmitt to carie.
Say yes to BARE ARMS!!
Since the liberal left seems to have an affection for attorneys, what do you all think about the fact that every attorney that I know, democrat or republican, carries a handgun? What about all of the doctors that carry? I know that you like to dump all gun owners into one category, but what about the people that are educated and respectable in the eyes of liberals?
King of Comedy

Matthews, IN

#9 Jan 20, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Former Commissioner Ripley has a gun
Believe it or not!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Jan 21, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the liberal left seems to have an affection for attorneys, what do you all think about the fact that every attorney that I know, democrat or republican, carries a handgun? What about all of the doctors that carry? I know that you like to dump all gun owners into one category, but what about the people that are educated and respectable in the eyes of liberals?
By a strange occurance, my brother is an attorney, and he carries a handgun. Being ex-police, he can empty a Glock clip into a three inch circle, at 20 yards in seconds.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Linda Bedsore wrote:
Was he black?
Hope he was'nt an evil polar bare.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Good thing the guy wasn't a farmer with a donkey cause then he would of had a bare azz...... and it's WAY to cold for that
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Alonzo X wrote:
<quoted text>
He means he shot himself cause he had bear arms on. Furry and with claws. He could not hold the gun properly to protect himself from Obama so he dropped it and shot himself.
Typical tea bagger.
he has the right to bear arms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) Sun TLK 37
looking Sun drshado 1
Shelton Figley anyone know him? Sat freak show 39
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... Aug 29 Wish 1
roger wethington Aug 29 little lady 5
Another local Business goes to China Aug 28 PC_KID 1
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... Aug 28 Wish 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages