Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Thankfully!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Survivor wrote:
Thankfully!
Yes, the mere thought of something being agaist the law, will make one stop, and think.
Syd yeah i said it

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the mere thought of something being agaist the law, will make one stop, and think.
Men that beat and abuse women are pathetic. Cowards if you will.
I have never hit a woman and don't intend to.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Borden, IN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
explain why we need another law? Tell me why we need a special law to protect women? We have hate crime bill already for gays, jews, blacks hispanics but not white men.I need to udnerstand what a new law protecting women is suppose to truly do in terms of stopping men from beating and killing their gf's and wife's which of whom are mostly police officers who have the highest rate of spousal abuse and suicides . How even Rhianna who was beaten by her bf Chris Brown are both paraded as athe model couple. Charlie Sheen who has smacked his women and came at them with a knife. Does this mean cops and Hollywood stars would be exempt from a new law protecting ting women? Typical of Liberals to be for new laws and never enforce the ones on the books now.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 1, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
explain why we need another law? Tell me why we need a special law to protect women? We have hate crime bill already for gays, jews, blacks hispanics but not white men.I need to udnerstand what a new law protecting women is suppose to truly do in terms of stopping men from beating and killing their gf's and wife's which of whom are mostly police officers who have the highest rate of spousal abuse and suicides . How even Rhianna who was beaten by her bf Chris Brown are both paraded as athe model couple. Charlie Sheen who has smacked his women and came at them with a knife. Does this mean cops and Hollywood stars would be exempt from a new law protecting ting women? Typical of Liberals to be for new laws and never enforce the ones on the books now.
Isn't it ashame we must even have a law telling someone you can't beat your wife, girlfriend etc. What happened to respect? As for Rihanna, beat me once, shame on you, beat me twice shame on me... Better not to give that second chance.
We Rule

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 1, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Yes cops and hollywood stars are exempt. If you read the news that's a given fact. Suppose you or I drove while drunk. Our behinds would still be sitting in jail. Stars and cops, they are out in a couple of hours, slap on the wrist, mediocre fine, community service for them. Us, 30 days in jail, large fine, probation and all those fking fee's as the judge sticks it to us hard and long.
Laws for the white man or woman. You'll need to go the black expo and ask about that one. Can't help you there.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it ashame we must even have a law telling someone you can't beat your wife, girlfriend etc. What happened to respect? As for Rihanna, beat me once, shame on you, beat me twice shame on me... Better not to give that second chance.
It is a shame that laws like this are needed. It would seem that the "moral compass" has swung 180 degrees from north. Laws do not prevent crime. Those that do as they desire, have no regard of laws. Dear God how many "laws" that tell you to do right do we need?
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It is a shame that laws like this are needed. It would seem that the "moral compass" has swung 180 degrees from north. Laws do not prevent crime. Those that do as they desire, have no regard of laws. Dear God how many "laws" that tell you to do right do we need?
If you had a moral compass we would not need those laws.
Shanon

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 2, 2013
'Men' that beat women are disgusting pieces of siht that need to have their balls chopped off.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Shanon wrote:
'Men' that beat women are disgusting pieces of siht that need to have their balls chopped off.
Maybe that is what happened to DavidM. He had his chopped off.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>If you had a moral compass we would not need those laws.
I want to say I had a moral compass before yo momma knew her legs were up, but that might be misunderstood, so when you get older you might know right from wrong.
Clem

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I want to say I had a moral compass before yo momma knew her legs were up, but that might be misunderstood, so when you get older you might know right from wrong.
This law was made for people like you who don't have a moral compass. You are older but you have not figured out what is right yet. You are a disgrace to the older generation.
AnthonyW

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>This law was made for people like you who don't have a moral compass. You are older but you have not figured out what is right yet. You are a disgrace to the older generation.
Agree with Clem. Ralph has some issues. Moral compass is important or you have nothing. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Maybe being disgraceful and dishonorable is in the water, cause the decay seems to be permeating our society.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Shanon wrote:
That still leaves their fists, how about just stop the violence.Period.
Such Class

Matthews, IN

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I want to say I had a moral compass before yo momma knew her legs were up, but that might be misunderstood, so when you get older you might know right from wrong.
{Sarcasm Mode} Ralph exudes honor & class.

Hey Ralph,Stay Classy!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Such Class wrote:
<quoted text>
{Sarcasm Mode} Ralph exudes honor & class.
Hey Ralph,Stay Classy!
You welcome, DA.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Mar 4, 2013
AnthonyW wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with Clem. Ralph has some issues. Moral compass is important or you have nothing. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Maybe being disgraceful and dishonorable is in the water, cause the decay seems to be permeating our society.
Sorry you did not understand.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>This law was made for people like you who don't have a moral compass. You are older but you have not figured out what is right yet. You are a disgrace to the older generation.
Laws, in and of themselves are meaningless, without the desire of the individal to not commit the act that the law was written for.
To be plainer, if a person beats another to death, written law did not prevent that act.
Clem

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Laws, in and of themselves are meaningless, without the desire of the individal to not commit the act that the law was written for.
To be plainer, if a person beats another to death, written law did not prevent that act.
You are an idiot. Laws are written as a deterrent. Look if you do this, this is what can happen to you. It can be used as a discipline tool. Like mother or father does for the kids. You know like you tell your kids hey if you do this this is what will happen to you. Laying down the law. Again Ralph you have no moral compass. Grow up and quit acting like a whiny kid.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#21 Mar 4, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. Laws are written as a deterrent. Look if you do this, this is what can happen to you. It can be used as a discipline tool. Like mother or father does for the kids. You know like you tell your kids hey if you do this this is what will happen to you. Laying down the law. Again Ralph you have no moral compass. Grow up and quit acting like a whiny kid.
Oh Clam, you are so wise, and I am so unworthy. I forgotten that what was wrong is now right. Oh please, show me the shining part oh brilliant one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 12 hr Mister T 40
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) Aug 30 TLK 37
looking Aug 30 drshado 1
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... Aug 29 Wish 1
roger wethington Aug 29 little lady 5
Another local Business goes to China Aug 28 PC_KID 1
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... Aug 28 Wish 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages