Obama Govt is you're nanny not tyranny lol

Posted in the Westfield Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#1 May 6, 2013
Obama to Ohio college grads. Hey don't fear the Obama zombie nomics huge spending spree The highest national debt ever by any sitting PRESIDENT, dON'T FEAR THE gOVT TAKIGN over one sixth of the govt and taxiing you into submission and pout of business. Don't fear the Govt buying tons of ammo and not giving a reason why.Don't fear the Govt who pretty much owns all the media and news outlets in paper no. Don't fear the Govt when they tell the Teas Party. They will get you with their Govt union thugs as Obama smiled bug when Jimmy Hoffa Jr said let him know Obama when you want us to kill those Tea Party hard working tax paying Americans who keep asking why Obama is raising taxes so high and killing the middle class and small business. The same Obama whose gas prices have soared since he took office. Isn't that just plain unpatriotic to do such a thing, No college kids graduating you need to ask Obama why he has made things much worse, Use you're thinking caps and look back when gas was only $1.85 a regular gallon, and the national debt was only 4 trillion Under Obama it's 16 trillion and counting. Ask yourself why you're tuition went up under Obama taking over the whole loan program.Ask yourself why you're mama and papa unless in one of Obama's govt union jobs don't have a job anymore as He and his Democrat liberal progressives caused wall street to collapse and now are sitting on huge profits after they got bailed out, Obama and his dem owned wall street and banks have made a killing in profits from pout sourcing jobs to China and Mexico.Ask Obama about the death toll of innocent civilians on the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan by his drone plane bombers, where is code pink and OWS on Obama and his killing of women children and babies by any means necessary. more peopel on welfare and food stamps under Obama, Ask him how is the economy better now.Yet like robots those college graduates will clap and cheer for Obama and say four more years, Yet they will be out in the work force 4 years from now most of them still jobless and working two or three part time jobs Or just going on welfare like Obama wants them too.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 6, 2013
Obama is the antichrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K-mart's shutting down 1 hr Steve 16
I'm so glad I'm white 1 hr bud 4
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 5 hr tlove610 297
10th st 6 hr Stevie 1
Push to populate abandoned homes 7 hr Guffaw 2
Pity the mayor 8 hr Chuckie 1
Indianapolis native Ron Klain will lead U.S. Eb... 9 hr White Rules 1
Westfield Dating
Find my Match

Westfield Jobs