Group turns to social media to rally ...

Group turns to social media to rally support for Papa John's

Posted in the Westfield Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Wetter is part of an upstart group called Rebooting America that is proposing that Friday be a national day of appreciation for the pizza chain, whose chief executive officer is being attacked for saying employees’ hours might be cut to cover the cost of implementing their health insurance under ObamaCare.
Other companies, such as Olive Garden and Applebee’s, also have faced criticism and threats of boycotts for voicing similar concerns.

You get what you vote for. So follow your King Obama to the unemployment lines. In Obama's eyes if you are working 28 hours a week you not unemployed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/12/te...
reality

Fishers, IN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
you mean the dude that gave away 2 million free pizzas for the superbowl and built a 40,000 sq ft home for hisself with a moat and drawbridge?

maybe PaPa would prefer a true gov't healthcare takeover instead of obamaromneycare where he actually would have to care for someone other than himself.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Obama and his whiny OWS thugs who voted for him again can't stop the many more business's that will cut employee's pay and workforce to halt Obama care =). I love it. Now Obama and his thugs will say lets nationalize all business now. They want to do as Castro and Chavez did. They can't stop business from going gault like AYN Rands character did in ATLAS SHRUGGED. tHE FOUNTAIN HEAD . It's time real people who still love America to rise and go gault, To barter goods and services and go gault. To stand up to these liberal progressive thugs the best way you can, Don't produce anymore jobs for them to tax workers and taxpayers =). Obama and his progressives arranged it to get more people on food stamps and welfare and extended unemployment benefits so they would get more votes than Romney.Obama also made sure extra voting machines were put in swing state districts for illegals to vote numerous times and his union thugs to cheat. The major scandal against Obama that will get him impeached is his secretive CIA prison he was running and Trying to prevent general Petraues and Hillary Clinton from testifying.Then there is the tarp money Obama said was paid back, Now we learn it wasn't. Seems Obama used it for his reelection campaign .
OUtbound

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
DavidM wrote:
Wetter is part of an upstart group called Rebooting America that is proposing that Friday be a national day of appreciation for the pizza chain, whose chief executive officer is being attacked for saying employees’ hours might be cut to cover the cost of implementing their health insurance under ObamaCare.
Other companies, such as Olive Garden and Applebee’s, also have faced criticism and threats of boycotts for voicing similar concerns.
You get what you vote for. So follow your King Obama to the unemployment lines. In Obama's eyes if you are working 28 hours a week you not unemployed.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/12/te...
This poor guy is going to be inundated with orders at every franchise in the country on Friday. I believe in being able to succeed in a business you start, if it was meant to be. Apparently, John was on deck for success, while someone else was not.
And lets be clear, people, when you pay someone for work, your obligation to them is done, unless you otherwise negotiate for other things. You need someone to run an oven, somebody wants to get money. He performs the work because he knows how to run an oven, you pay him in full. Everybody wins. It doesn't have to be anymore complicated than that. It's not like people who work for Papa Johns are being forced at gunpoint. What is so fucking hard about working a PIZZERIA??? IT's not. EVERYBODY KNOWS how to run an oven, so the PAY SUCKS. It's not a specialty skill ppl.
Don't like it? Get a different job. Or get a second job.

This is businesses way of saying 'Fuck off Obama. This is what happens when you piss off the half of the American public who ISN"T in love with you. Get over it."

Boycotts, anyone? Boycott employing people who wanna re-fucking-negotiate the terms after they've signed their job applications. What Obama did was underhanded and sneaky, and based on that alone, the fallout is going to wake people the fuck up when they can't get enough work. They can blame OBAMA. Not the guy who went to three different schools so he could get smart enough to start and succeed in his OWN BUSINESS.
There's a reason for the term "As-is". I want to see so many people lose their jobs that they actually encourage their representattives to impeach the bastard. And APOLOGIZE.

Papa Johns this Friday. Yummy.

Indianapolis

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Kind of makes you envy don't it? Why don't you go out and start a business and do it also? Oh I forgot Obama is making it harder for you to do that today.
reality wrote:
you mean the dude that gave away 2 million free pizzas for the superbowl and built a 40,000 sq ft home for hisself with a moat and drawbridge?
maybe PaPa would prefer a true gov't healthcare takeover instead of obamaromneycare where he actually would have to care for someone other than himself.
Howard

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
I will never buy from him again.

He sucks.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#7 Nov 13, 2012
OUtbound wrote:
<quoted text>
This poor guy is going to be inundated with orders at every franchise in the country on Friday. I believe in being able to succeed in a business you start, if it was meant to be. Apparently, John was on deck for success, while someone else was not.
And lets be clear, people, when you pay someone for work, your obligation to them is done, unless you otherwise negotiate for other things. You need someone to run an oven, somebody wants to get money. He performs the work because he knows how to run an oven, you pay him in full. Everybody wins. It doesn't have to be anymore complicated than that. It's not like people who work for Papa Johns are being forced at gunpoint. What is so fucking hard about working a PIZZERIA??? IT's not. EVERYBODY KNOWS how to run an oven, so the PAY SUCKS. It's not a specialty skill ppl.
Don't like it? Get a different job. Or get a second job.
This is businesses way of saying 'Fuck off Obama. This is what happens when you piss off the half of the American public who ISN"T in love with you. Get over it."
Boycotts, anyone? Boycott employing people who wanna re-fucking-negotiate the terms after they've signed their job applications. What Obama did was underhanded and sneaky, and based on that alone, the fallout is going to wake people the fuck up when they can't get enough work. They can blame OBAMA. Not the guy who went to three different schools so he could get smart enough to start and succeed in his OWN BUSINESS.
There's a reason for the term "As-is". I want to see so many people lose their jobs that they actually encourage their representattives to impeach the bastard. And APOLOGIZE.
Papa Johns this Friday. Yummy.
Can anybody explain to me how boycotting Papa Johns because they see him as 'greedy' is useful? I mean, if you actually ORDER a pizza from them, you are creating the "WEALTH" required to maintain and even GROW the business to the point where John feels IMMEDIATELY that he can afford to offer HC?

Hmmmm........

See what hypocrisy is?
APAIRE

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 13, 2012
I just don't order pizza. Too many tips and fees. Don't care who makes it.
Tim Sims

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
The poor do not help the poor.
Karmic Comedy

Fletcher, OH

#10 Nov 13, 2012
He is always giggling like a school girl at the end of his commercials.

I think we know why..

Even HE is aware that his pizza sux!

Better ingredients.

Better pizza.

(Insert laugh)

He knows he's full of sh*t!

Did he name the business Papa Johns because that's what the street walkers called him back in the day?

Yo Babe! You look kinda young and kinda WOW!! I wanna be your Papa! Just call me Papa John!!

Indianapolis

#11 Nov 14, 2012
You notice how many pizza joints are in bad area's? That is because they will order pizza delivery before they worry how they are going to pay other bills.

APAIRE wrote:
I just don't order pizza. Too many tips and fees. Don't care who makes it.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#12 Nov 14, 2012
DavidM wrote:
You notice how many pizza joints are in bad area's? That is because they will order pizza delivery before they worry how they are going to pay other bills.
<quoted text>
The closer you are to a source of money, the easier it becomes to get, when stupid people have it in their hands to spend. Why do you think they're everywhere? And not limited to pizza?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 2 hr WasteWater 23
Bass fishing in Carmel, Noblesville, surroundin... 2 hr Dgillman 1
CarrierChuckJones 12 hr TrumpedThePuney 1
Pizzagate vs Enabalers 12 hr TrumpedThePuney 5
Burger Chef murders can be solved Tue Linda Bedsore 21
Pill popping drunks get to keep their jobs. Tue natureboy 25
MoreFakeNews Tue blahblah 2

Westfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance