Obama orders the WhiteHouse to be pai...

Obama orders the WhiteHouse to be painted black

Posted in the Westfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Obummer is at it once again. He is upset that he has to apologize to American people about lying about obamacare. He hates America. So he has decided to ruin our national home. He has ordered paint and has a Muslim contractor to paint the White House black. Obama is showing his arrogant ass and will continue to destroy America. He also will take down the Statue of Liberty and chisel Lincoln from his memorial so new Obama statue can be there. Mount Rushmore will be removed and then have new faces Obummer, Jesse Jackson, al Sharpton, micheal Jackson, and ray Nagan. He blame the tea party. Fox News and George bush. Obama won't stop until he is announced to be king.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Voice of reason wrote:
Mount Rushmore will be removed and then have new faces Obummer, Jesse Jackson, al Sharpton, micheal Jackson, and ray Nagan.
What about Eric Holder? I think he should go on there instead of Michael Jackson.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Whoa, wait a minute..you forgot Oprah! Obama's biggest fan!
Truth

Hartford City, IN

#4 Nov 8, 2013
I heard its gonna be rev. Al Sharp and Jesse Jackson too.
Truth

Hartford City, IN

#5 Nov 8, 2013
Purple trim too

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#6 Nov 8, 2013
There isn't this much LSD in the entire state...
Voice of reason wrote:
Obummer is at it once again. He is upset that he has to apologize to American people about lying about obamacare. He hates America. So he has decided to ruin our national home. He has ordered paint and has a Muslim contractor to paint the White House black. Obama is showing his arrogant ass and will continue to destroy America. He also will take down the Statue of Liberty and chisel Lincoln from his memorial so new Obama statue can be there. Mount Rushmore will be removed and then have new faces Obummer, Jesse Jackson, al Sharpton, micheal Jackson, and ray Nagan. He blame the tea party. Fox News and George bush. Obama won't stop until he is announced to be king.
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 8, 2013
New additions! Jesse Jackson jr, and Kwame Kilpatrick! Oprah will be in the center with Star Jones. The new Rushmore is going to be awesome!
Voice of reason

Anderson, IN

#8 Nov 8, 2013
Its fryday! im gonna have a republican public restroom tryst!

Im gonna do it again tomoruuw! Theres nuthing like sniffing the buns of a white hot christian republican breadwinner!

Then im gonna go to church on sunday!
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#9 Nov 8, 2013
who will pick out the black paint color and maybe they can hang a lincoln for a chandelier.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2013
Whoa......we forgot.....MALCOLM X!!!! And Obama loves JayZ and Beyoncé....so we are up to what...about 15-20 of the Obama crew on the new Mt. Obamamore?
Beth

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 8, 2013
Trayvon Martin!

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Voice of reason wrote:
Obummer is at it once again. He is upset that he has to apologize to American people about lying about obamacare. He hates America. So he has decided to ruin our national home. He has ordered paint and has a Muslim contractor to paint the White House black. Obama is showing his arrogant ass and will continue to destroy America. He also will take down the Statue of Liberty and chisel Lincoln from his memorial so new Obama statue can be there. Mount Rushmore will be removed and then have new faces Obummer, Jesse Jackson, al Sharpton, micheal Jackson, and ray Nagan. He blame the tea party. Fox News and George bush. Obama won't stop until he is announced to be king.
Dude, you are seriously f*cked up!
GUY

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 8, 2013
Add Whitney Houston! We had our flags at half staff because of that crazy woman, who died from an OVERDOSE in a bathtub. Obama, man he really has it going on.
Voice of Reason

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 8, 2013
I just heard that Obummer is ordering the removal of the "Hollywood" sign in L.A. The new sign will be " www.healthcare.org "
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 10, 2013
This just in!!!! Breaking news. Julia Carson and Andre Carson to be added to Mt Obamamore. Stand by for additional characters.
Voice of reason

Anderson, IN

#16 Nov 10, 2013
A black girl looked at me for a fleeting moment at the mall this weekend. I p*ssed my pants and sharted. I've kept my pants on the entire weekend.
Voice of reason

Anderson, IN

#17 Nov 10, 2013
My attire consisting of extremely soiled pants and underwear is an expression of my sense of rugged individualism.
Voice of reason

Anderson, IN

#18 Nov 10, 2013
I see a red door and I want to paint it black.
Voice of reason

Anderson, IN

#19 Nov 10, 2013
GUY wrote:
Add Whitney Houston! We had our flags at half staff because of that crazy woman, who died from an OVERDOSE in a bathtub. Obama, man he really has it going on.
Good thing Whitney and Elvis were never housemates. There would never be enough room in the bathroom.
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 10, 2013
Another troll posting under someone else's name. What a pube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keeping Molly's Memory Alive 2 hr Reaves 1
Boehner crying. again. 4 hr Wha 2
For a business, what is the purpose of employin... 8 hr caged 2
News Pastoral associate on unpaid leave followinga Thu nope 1
Does anyone know anything about CJ Moorefield? Wed nasty 2
News Plans for Islamic Life Center take shape Jul 29 nasty 4
Deadbeat mothers Jul 28 Tasha Mason 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages