4 arrested in brawl at Circle Centre Mall

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 46

Four people, including three teenagers, were arrested after a small melee at Circle Centre Mall on Saturday night, according to police.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I'm guessin home skillets couldn't find a ride to Lafayette Square Mall......
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Were they Black?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#3 Jan 7, 2013
The one adult mugshot they published was AA. The remander unknown due to being minors, they can't publish info or pictures. But I could hazard a guess....
Rooster

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I think the downtown mall is on track to turn into Lafayette Square Mall. I am glad I don't have any interest there.
Rooster

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Circle Centre's future:

A 15-year-old boy is facing multiple charges for Friday's Lafayette Square Mall shooting, Indianapolis police revealed today, and officers have confiscated a rifle found in a vehicle in a mall parking lot last night.

The shooting occurred just before 7 p.m. at the Westside mall. No one was injured. Police estimate three to four shots were fired before the alleged shooter was arrested.

Police said Saturday that a .22 caliber revolver containing six empty shell casings was found near the suspect.

Officers responding to the incident also discovered three men, aged 17 to 20, with a rifle in a car in a mall parking lot. Officers thought they had discovered other guns within the car, but those turned out to be plastic guns, police said. The three men have since been released, police said.

The alleged shooter, whose named is being withheld since he is a juvenile, is facing charges of criminal recklessness, possession of a handgun without a license and dangerous possession of a handgun by a minor.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#6 Jan 7, 2013
These kids must have had it rough going up. I bet their parents spank them when they was younger. We must do better and give kids all they want today or they are going to turn out bad. Keep them from hearing anyone pray to God. This too might have been their problem growing up. To much God. Life if better today with all the restrictions that the school has in place when it comes to locking to door on God.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jan 7, 2013
There is absolutely no reason for a sane person to utilize Circle Center or Lafayette Square Mall. They are cesspools of urban filth and are dangerous.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#8 Jan 7, 2013
When these sub humans threaten police officers they should have the right to defend themselves using live ammunition and deadly force! That would put an immediate end to this nonsense!!
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jan 7, 2013
The natural instinct of the urban thug is to commit crime. There must be a fundamental and spiritual change to reverse this instinct. I don't believe things will get any better under the current regime leading our country. Coddling the offenders and rewarding their behavior is not the answer.
wtf

Greenwood, IN

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Rooster wrote:
I think the downtown mall is on track to turn into Lafayette Square Mall. I am glad I don't have any interest there.
Greenwood Mall is becoming the new Lafayette Sq. The scum went from Wash Sq and Laf Sq to downtown mall. Now they have invaded Greenwood. It is disgusting.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jan 8, 2013
They do spread like disease. I don't understand the urban's fascination with malls (other than the plethora of opportunities to steal merchandise and commit crimes against other citizens, of course).

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#12 Jan 8, 2013
A parasite will seek out a host.
The urban negro thug needs to feed at the trough to survive his/her unproductive lifestyle. No better feeding grounds than a warm environment such as a mall to provide comfort, while affording same negro many opportunities for petty larceny. Not to mention the plethora of shiny baubles, cheap bling, and disgusting food vendors that negroes tend to demonstrate a natural proclivity for.
STFU

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Sown Oats wrote:
The urban negro thug needs to feed at the trough to survive his/her unproductive lifestyle. No better feeding grounds than a warm environment such as a mall to provide comfort, while affording same negro many opportunities for petty larceny. Not to mention the plethora of shiny baubles, cheap bling, and disgusting food vendors that negroes tend to demonstrate a natural proclivity for.
Was there a brawl at the mall are DID ONE OF YOUR BLUE EYED DEVIL COUSIN PULL OUT A WEAPON AND START SHOOTING EVERYONE STANDING IN LINE AT THE MOVIE BOX OFFICE.(THE URBAN AND SUBURBAN WHITE THUGS ARE MASS MURDERERS WHO PREY ON SMALL PRECIOUS KIDS AND DEFENSELESS WOMAN)
wtf

Greenwood, IN

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Sown Oats wrote:
Amen.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#15 Jan 9, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>Was there a brawl at the mall are DID ONE OF YOUR BLUE EYED DEVIL COUSIN PULL OUT A WEAPON AND START SHOOTING EVERYONE STANDING IN LINE AT THE MOVIE BOX OFFICE.(THE URBAN AND SUBURBAN WHITE THUGS ARE MASS MURDERERS WHO PREY ON SMALL PRECIOUS KIDS AND DEFENSELESS WOMAN)
Hello Kelvin.
Yes, this was most certainly a tragedy, like all mass shootings.
And may these shooters rot in hell.
But as far as violence goes, as horrible as these mall shootings are, you negroes, including all your cousins, by far commit the most brutal and heinous crimes in the US, and on the planet.
Far more of the brutal killings and genocide are committed, per percentage of the overall black population by black devils, than are committed by all other races, per percentage of their total populations. Mall killings included.
Of course we have tutored you on this fact many times in the past.
Start listening up, boy.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jan 9, 2013
I just saw in the news that 2 other urban thugs were gunned down last night on the east side. Murder is a rite of passage for the urban thug. Those that don't die from murder are likely to end up in prison. The few that don't enter into a life of crime and violence are welcome additions to any community, assuming they are contributing members of society and not Obama welfare scum.
velogeezer

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jan 9, 2013
At one time the Circle Center management was controlling the thug behavior by hiring negro moms to patrol and get in the faces of black teens when they got obnoxious. What happened to that program?
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jan 10, 2013
velogeezer wrote:
At one time the Circle Center management was controlling the thug behavior by hiring negro moms to patrol and get in the faces of black teens when they got obnoxious. What happened to that program?
The negro mamas were continuously busted for shoplifting.
Mall mgt was embarrassed when that program blew up in their face, and so they kept it on the downlow, because they are trying to be as pc as possible to stifle any criticism from the black "community" for daring to clean up that mess. They went as far to drop charges, to keep it all quiet.
Aren't negroes wonderful?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Sounds like velogeezer and nuffsaid might just be the same poster.
STFU

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Kelvin.
Yes, this was most certainly a tragedy, like all mass shootings.
And may these shooters rot in hell.
But as far as violence goes, as horrible as these mall shootings are, you negroes, including all your cousins, by far commit the most brutal and heinous crimes in the US, and on the planet.
Far more of the brutal killings and genocide are committed, per percentage of the overall black population by black devils, than are committed by all other races, per percentage of their total populations. Mall killings included.
Of course we have tutored you on this fact many times in the past.
Start listening up, boy.
Hello my name is MICAH HARRISON I AM YOUR WHITE COUSIN AND I JUST STABBED MY 2YR OLD SON IN THE HEAD UNTIL HE WAS DEAD,DEAD,DEAD YES MY 2YR OLD SON!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr party loyalty 98
Arizona's running back Jon Dwyer ? 23 hr Dave 5
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... 23 hr Dave 26
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff Thu Moe 33
Looking for some local advice Thu pete1983 1
Obama lied to Hispanics Wed Dave 2
Paul George tweeting trash ? Wed Dave 6
•••
•••
•••

Westfield Jobs

•••
•••