Randy Travis is perfect example of wh...

Randy Travis is perfect example of what happens to gay boys!

Posted in the Westfield Forum

Oh happy day

Cleveland, GA

#2 Jul 12, 2013
There is nothing more disgusting to me than a country/pop singer making money off of gospel music. These rock star wannabe's that couldn't quite make the cut and turned to country music are some of the most vulgar reprobates on the face of the earth. I keep thinking of them sitting around a table snorting coke and laughing about the folks who think they're good Christian people.
These hypocrites are from New York City, Los Angelos, Canada, etc. and hire speech therapists to teach them to sound "country".
They sing about momma's chicken and home made biscuits and they've never ate a home made biscuit in their life.
They call themselves "artists" when in reality they sing songs that they buy from someone else to the beat of a different "rent a band" in every city.
If I get out of my car at a gas station and hear that crap blaring over speakers I get back in my and drive to the next one where I don't have to listen to such noise. I'm getting too old to listen to their screaming and hollerin' so I'll just stick with the Stones, Lynard Skynard and other classic rock bands that write their own songs and play their own music.
White Straight Guy wrote:
A June 25, 1989 article in the New York Times stated that "there is no mistaking the affection in relationship or the strength each derives from it." Nevertheless, in 1991, a tabloid ran an article with claims that Travis was gay and that he was looking for a boyfriend. The incident infuriated him and motivated him and Elizabeth "Lib" Hatcher to come forward with their relationship; they were married twelve weeks later in a private ceremony.
Travis is a devout born-again Christian and has released four Christian or Gospel CDs, which are, in chronological order, Inspirational Journey; Rise and Shine; Worship and Faith; and Glory Train.
Now he is "divorced", a drunk, and in critical condition for being gay.
pete

Delaware, OH

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Oh happy day wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing more disgusting to me than a country/pop singer making money off of gospel music. These rock star wannabe's that couldn't quite make the cut and turned to country music are some of the most vulgar reprobates on the face of the earth. I keep thinking of them sitting around a table snorting coke and laughing about the folks who think they're good Christian people.
These hypocrites are from New York City, Los Angelos, Canada, etc. and hire speech therapists to teach them to sound "country".
They sing about momma's chicken and home made biscuits and they've never ate a home made biscuit in their life.
They call themselves "artists" when in reality they sing songs that they buy from someone else to the beat of a different "rent a band" in every city.
If I get out of my car at a gas station and hear that crap blaring over speakers I get back in my and drive to the next one where I don't have to listen to such noise. I'm getting too old to listen to their screaming and hollerin' so I'll just stick with the Stones, Lynard Skynard and other classic rock bands that write their own songs and play their own music.
You are right about everything except the Rolling Stones and skyward they are zombies from the sixth circle of hell and they will eat your nuts !

They are the pathetic walking dead for the past 30 years. Are you retarded?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Let me introduce the list of gay black loving transexual lover actors, There is Eddie Murphy busted in west Hollywood crusing for trannies, he got busted with one of them in his car at 3:00 am in the morning in an area notorious for gay male transexuals . Then there is R Kelly who swings both ways, he especially loves young 12 year old girls.Then of course Magic Johnson who loved to have sex with trannies, He also got HIV from his lo lover Luther Vandross who died from aids.Then there is Arescenio Hall another lover of Magic Johnson and Eddie Murphy's, Then the millions iof black gangsters who are on the down low with their gangster hommies .Of course Steven Speilberg is actually gay.He hangs with his pal Geffen and Katzenberg, Two more gay guys.
Linda Bedsore

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Let me introduce the list of gay black loving transexual lover actors, There is Eddie Murphy busted in west Hollywood crusing for trannies, he got busted with one of them in his car at 3:00 am in the morning in an area notorious for gay male transexuals . Then there is R Kelly who swings both ways, he especially loves young 12 year old girls.Then of course Magic Johnson who loved to have sex with trannies, He also got HIV from his lo lover Luther Vandross who died from aids.Then there is Arescenio Hall another lover of Magic Johnson and Eddie Murphy's, Then the millions iof black gangsters who are on the down low with their gangster hommies .Of course Steven Speilberg is actually gay.He hangs with his pal Geffen and Katzenberg, Two more gay guys.
Are you black?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Linda no I'm not lol. I was pointing out all the gayness of the left and in the darker community of actors and entertainers . Seems the idiot talking about Randy Travis Thinks being married meant Randy was totally gay.I guess if Randy Travis had aids they would have empathy for him, Since he is somewhat religious and believes in Jesus, That makes him a target of the left, If he believed in every form of abortion, Then the same left would be saying shut up, So what if he is gay lol. Then that hasn't been proved on that part of Randy's life.Notice they haven't ganged up on the female country singer who recently took her life Mindy Mccready, No because she went on a drug rehab MTV realty shiow called Dr Drew the fraud.If Randy sometime in his life mentioned he was bisexual , The same left scum would adore him.They are really more angry that he believes in God and Christ.
pie hole

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Those w/ out sin shall cast the first stone. If you aren't perfect then shut your pie hole.
Self Loathing GOP Punks

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jul 14, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Linda no I'm not lol. I was pointing out all the gayness of the left and in the darker community of actors and entertainers . Seems the idiot talking about Randy Travis Thinks being married meant Randy was totally gay.I guess if Randy Travis had aids they would have empathy for him, Since he is somewhat religious and believes in Jesus, That makes him a target of the left, If he believed in every form of abortion, Then the same left would be saying shut up, So what if he is gay lol. Then that hasn't been proved on that part of Randy's life.Notice they haven't ganged up on the female country singer who recently took her life Mindy Mccready, No because she went on a drug rehab MTV realty shiow called Dr Drew the fraud.If Randy sometime in his life mentioned he was bisexual , The same left scum would adore him.They are really more angry that he believes in God and Christ.
Larry Craig

Bob Allen

Phil Hinkle

Matt Drudge

Rick Perry

Sean Hannity
Jim

Buford, GA

#9 Jan 5, 2014
Oh happy day wrote:
There is nothing more disgusting to me than a country/pop singer making money off of gospel music. These rock star wannabe's that couldn't quite make the cut and turned to country music are some of the most vulgar reprobates on the face of the earth. I keep thinking of them sitting around a table snorting coke and laughing about the folks who think they're good Christian people.
<quoted text>
You are such a Hippocrate.
ksginnc

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#10 Jul 8, 2015
I know Randy personally. Born and raised in the same area. My dad went to school with his dad. I went to school with his sister and brother. Ain't nothing about Randy that is gay. He's just an object for attention because that's what so many would want him to be. Let the guy regain his life. He's been through a lot over the past 5 years. We're all human, we all err. Give the guy a chance to redeem himself while first learning to love himself again.
garyG

Winter Garden, FL

#11 Jun 4, 2016
Seeing as I've seen Randy Travis blow a guy more than once, I beg to differ about the "not gay" thing.
factchecker

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 4, 2016
ksginnc wrote:
I know Randy personally. Born and raised in the same area. My dad went to school with his dad. I went to school with his sister and brother. Ain't nothing about Randy that is gay. He's just an object for attention because that's what so many would want him to be. Let the guy regain his life. He's been through a lot over the past 5 years. We're all human, we all err. Give the guy a chance to redeem himself while first learning to love himself again.
Sure you do. If you know him so well then you must know he's a drunk who likes to fight and abuse women.
Xyz

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2016
Sean hannity likes dudes?!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) 12 hr OPERATION GLADIO 11
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) Aug 25 The REAL Moon God... 16
Custody attorney Aug 25 Ealj1818 3
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) Aug 24 Iansane90 35
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways Aug 24 Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Aug 24 Amanda 20
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... Aug 24 ok 3

Westfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages