for the angry black people

Posted in the Westfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ultimate KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 15, 2013
You wont win any race war, You keep on thumping your chest and flapping those lips loudly, But you have a black President and still you aren't satisfied , We as white people were told that if black people got a black President, This would make them feel more American and they finally have achieved the American dream All I have witnessed is more anger on the black side and murdering of black on black killing and more poverty, How can this be, Obama isn't white, He is black. Why are blacks even more angrier than before? Perhaps they now think they have the power and numbers to overtake all white people. I say bring it on if you think you can, You will clearly be stunned and beaten down. You watch a movie on tv about revolutions , You watch the movie V for Vendetta over and over and Malcom X and Che lol. Now you think this Trayvon murder is your new tool to finally crush white people, When George Zimmerman is Hispanic . I saw many Hispanics celebrating the not guilty verdict in the streets. You don't have even half the Hispanics on your side against white people.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 17, 2013
I grew up in watts and south central and I'm not black that was back during the watts riots also lol, You are correct Most the Hispanics will work even the ones in gangs will work. On the whole Hispanics will assimilate with whites, By second and third generation They will look as white as white people and talk like them.I agree who will take care of them, They may as well return back to Africa since they hate whites so much in America and in Europe.
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Race war are ready to begin. Obama gonna give the order in a great speach and every bite of white cracker blood be spilled. The people have gathered here's in the nap and we taking it over. No more will evil white spook holds us down. No more us being like prince treyvon. He martered and won't die with out cause. Bring you black to the streets of the nap this weekend and hour people of color wise rise in the ways of the panthers
Gimme a break

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Lee wrote:
Race war are ready to begin. Obama gonna give the order in a great speach and every bite of white cracker blood be spilled. The people have gathered here's in the nap and we taking it over. No more will evil white spook holds us down. No more us being like prince treyvon. He martered and won't die with out cause. Bring you black to the streets of the nap this weekend and hour people of color wise rise in the ways of the panthers
just goes to show what they say is true..... Give a monkey a typewriter (or keyboard) and eventually they will type something although it doesn't make sense
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Know not reely i'm preety smart. Mah fingers just slipped off the keys as i wuz typin

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 18, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I grew up in watts and south central and I'm not black that was back during the watts riots also lol, You are correct Most the Hispanics will work even the ones in gangs will work. On the whole Hispanics will assimilate with whites, By second and third generation They will look as white as white people and talk like them.I agree who will take care of them, They may as well return back to Africa since they hate whites so much in America and in Europe.
You got all wrong there about assimilate to white. Science shows peole of color have a much more dominate DNA. Whites by the year 2050 will be assimilating to our color. Go look at any biracial baby and see what color it is.
Guy 3

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Hippopotomonstrosisman wrote:
<quoted text>
..........Black on black crime is rampant.
And while black people are outraged and want to burn and loot their own neighborhoods (smart, don't you think) and show outrage/chimpout because a "Latino" guy shoots a "black" guy while defending himself UNDER A LAW SET UP BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA, you could give two shits about one of your "brothers" killing another "brother". YOUR RACE IS DYING AND YOUR PEOPLE DON'T CARE.
They are to focused on what "whitey" is doing to you.
You seem like an intelligent man of sorts, BMI. But you can't ignore the facts.
Complete truth! They still want to blame the white skin for everything!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 19, 2013
I have read that by the year 2050, the white race will be the minority. I read this in a science report.Check world population stats and I'm sure it will change your mind
datsrite

Grand Blanc, MI

#12 Jul 25, 2013
"we taking it over" I think we've already seen how that would work out by how great Detroit doing!:)
Black Joe

Livingston, TN

#13 Jul 25, 2013
we sure do love you white women and they loves us.And we keep making them half white babies for you white folks.hahahahahahah
God them white women are sooooooooo Good in bed..yep you white guys ar ein the past...we will be in charge soon.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 26, 2013
Black Joe wrote:
we sure do love you white women and they loves us.And we keep making them half white babies for you white folks.hahahahahahah
God them white women are sooooooooo Good in bed..yep you white guys ar ein the past...we will be in charge soon.
You like our white women because your ghetto trash hoochies are all worn out and loose from 10 babies. The are also known for every STD on the planet.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Black Joe wrote:
Yes, I don't blame you for not wanting to put your face in a large black bowl of bacon grease.
And I personally would like to thank you for getting the ugly fat white ones off the street.
They look so cute as you make them walk behind you with the little wiglets in tow, while you pretend to be CWW (cool while waddling) with your ass hanging out of your pants.
White Trash Expo

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't blame you for not wanting to put your face in a large black bowl of bacon grease.
And I personally would like to thank you for getting the ugly fat white ones off the street.
They look so cute as you make them walk behind you with the little wiglets in tow, while you pretend to be CWW (cool while waddling) with your ass hanging out of your pants.
You're describing race fans. There's a bunch of fat and waddling white people on their way here.

Cole Slaw...

Fried Chicken...

Potato Salad...

Mountain Dew...

Lite Beer...

Women with cottage Cheese Thighs and sagging mammary glands...

White men looking as if they're about to give birth to twins.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#17 Jul 26, 2013
White Trash Expo wrote:
<quoted text> You're describing race fans. There's a bunch of fat and waddling white people on their way here.
Cole Slaw...
Fried Chicken...
Potato Salad...
Mountain Dew...
Lite Beer...
Women with cottage Cheese Thighs and sagging mammary glands...
White men looking as if they're about to give birth to twins.
And no one shot dead.
Some girl

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Stfu... All u wanna do is run ur mouth when u kno myths not facts

Girl from ky has blk friends in Franklin
Some girl

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 26, 2013
Quit hatin... U all hatin jus jealous lol u just depend on ur mommy's n daddy's for everything n don't kno wat work is!

White girl from ky, black friends in Franklin
Some girl from ky

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 26, 2013
No they ain't illiterate what it really is... They more ghetto as f***than u n what goes round comes round bite u n the ass when they sneak one on ya then who the laugh on!!! Lmao
Some girl from ky

Lexington, KY

#22 Jul 26, 2013
Lee wrote:
Know not reely i'm preety smart. Mah fingers just slipped off the keys as i wuz typin
Muah love ya great comeback shit all the kno is hate... They don't even kno what love is!!
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jul 28, 2013
Some girl from ky wrote:
<quoted text>
Muah love ya great comeback shit all the kno is hate... They don't even kno what love is!!
thank you sista you are the schizzle
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jul 28, 2013
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
84 homicides
0 yellow
2 brown
14 white
68 black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolves in sheep clothing coming out. Fri Andrew 3
Mike Pence: average at best; not presidential ... Fri gamingagent 8
right to travel Fri The Zombie 6
Obumbling Obama Fri Your Brain is Jello 4
The Great Kaptoz Fri His Brain is Oatmeal 4
Review: Indianapolis Junk Cars (Apr '14) Fri Numero Uno 10
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Thu The Zombie 97

Winter Storm Warning for Hamilton County was issued at January 31 at 10:17PM EST

Westfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM