Missing Ind. woman found dead in park...

Missing Ind. woman found dead in parked car

There are 6 comments on the The Republic story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Missing Ind. woman found dead in parked car. In it, The Republic reports that:

Central Indiana police say a mother of four who went missing last week has been found dead in a car parked outside an elementary school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Moe wrote:
Did AA1 have anything to do with this?
If the victim had been a dumba** loser, with multiple personalities, found strangled with the hose from his home oxygen unit...then yes, I might have had something to do with it.
What

Newtonmore, UK

#3 Apr 2, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>If the victim had been a dumba** loser, with multiple personalities, found strangled with the hose from his home oxygen unit...then yes, I might have had something to do with it.
The day you actually get off your @ss and accomplish anything, EVERYONE will be shocked.

You should change your username ( for the millionth time ) to '[email protected]'. It suits you.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 2, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you actually get off your @ss and accomplish anything, EVERYONE will be shocked.
You should change your username ( for the millionth time ) to '[email protected]'. It suits you.
yaaawwnnn! Why should I do anything? Moe and his kind are just standing in line to take anything I earn.
Shazam It Is Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 2, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yaaawwnnn! Why should I do anything? Moe and his kind are just standing in line to take anything I earn.
You don't have anything to take. Except what Mommy and Daddy have given you. Beyond that,all you've got is a pile of skid marked underwear,a pile of dirty and molding socks,a case of crappy beer in the fridge, a personal computer with a bunch of potato chip crumbs all over the keyboard.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Shazam It Is Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have anything to take. Except what Mommy and Daddy have given you. Beyond that,all you've got is a pile of skid marked underwear,a pile of dirty and molding socks,a case of crappy beer in the fridge, a personal computer with a bunch of potato chip crumbs all over the keyboard.
You are right, I have all those luxuries, and I bought them myself.
Moe 4

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 2, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I have all those luxuries, and I bought them myself.
Well give them back. You deserve nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weinstein just a cover up 1 hr The dude 3
Marino out as Trump's drug czar nominee 3 hr HillbillyHeroinSa... 1
News Bob Kevoian of a oeThe Bob & Tom Showa to retire (Nov '15) 4 hr JeffSlimp-MiamiOk 2
News Joseph F. Miller (Sep '10) Mon The dude 22
A leader with no followers is “only taking a wa... Mon Down 17 Ouch Ouch 1
Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people Mon L O L Mother 1
poor Greenbay QB Mon TrumpedNFL 1

Westfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages