Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Today would have been Senator Ted Kennedy's 81st birthday. We miss his passion, his enthusiasm, and his commitment to fighting for working families.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Moe wrote:
Today would have been Senator Ted Kennedy's 81st birthday. We miss his passion, his enthusiasm, and his commitment to fighting for working families.
Is today a holiday? Will I get overtime? Can I afford that opened pack of oreos from Walmart? Is there a swimning party?Where can I send a card?

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Is today a holiday? Will I get overtime? Can I afford that opened pack of oreos from Walmart? Is there a swimning party?Where can I send a card?
He has done a lot for us. I salute Teddy in Heaven!

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I think all postage stamps should have Teddy picture on it for a year. Think all you repug about licking the backside of Teddy for a year.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Moe of Indy wrote:
I think all postage stamps should have Teddy picture on it for a year. Think all you repug about licking the backside of Teddy for a year.
Or in his memory, a line of designer life jackets.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or in his memory, a line of designer life jackets.
Ah yes, flotation devices, bet Mary Jo wish she had one.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If Teddy would have had his way, we would have had national health care forty years ago.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Moe of Indy wrote:
If Teddy would have had his way, we would have had national health care forty years ago.
40 years ago when the majority of America would get off its ass, it may have worked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••