First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#64 Mar 3, 2013
George Must Go 2 Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
We should not ignore the personality and prior violent history of the shooter.
George Zimmerman is basically a loser.
Married. Lives with Mommy and Daddy.
Prior history of violence toward women and law enforcement officers.
He and his wife lied to the court about the amount of funds in the account set up to receive monies from the public for his defense.
Used said monies to pay off credit card bills for family members and for him and his wife.
Wanted to be a genuine LEO but didn't have the temperament. So George became a wannabe;Neighborhood Watch Captain.
Indeed,we must consider the personality and prior crimes of the criminal involved.
There was a time when men settled their differences with fisticuffs.
There was a time when a man would have to earn the right to be called a Captain.
George Zimmerman is the epitome of pusillanimous America.
George Zimmerman is the result of giving everyone a trophy,medal and/or a title.
George Zimmerman is not a man's man.
George Zimmerman is an opportunist,liar,wimp and criminal.
If he was wrong, he will pay....however, there is something to be said for the bad things that happen when bad people meet what are possibly other bad people. Regardless of how this happened, Treyvon was somewhat in charge of the outcome. Violence was his method of choice. If you fight everybody that upsets you, one day your luck runs out. It happens every day.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#65 Mar 3, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was wrong, he will pay....however, there is something to be said for the bad things that happen when bad people meet what are possibly other bad people. Regardless of how this happened, Treyvon was somewhat in charge of the outcome. Violence was his method of choice. If you fight everybody that upsets you, one day your luck runs out. It happens every day.
George was in charge all the way. He didn't want to listen to what the dispacher told him to do. He would not take no for an answer. If he would have listened he would not have got a whoopin and murdered the kid. George should have listened to his elders. Then Treyvon would be alive and he would not been charged for the crime he committed.
What Ralph Really Means

Matthews, IN

#66 Mar 3, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>AA1, I hear you, I just hope Mr. Zimmerman gets a fair trial.
Translation: I hope Zimmerman beats the charges. Zimmerman did something I admire and have always wanted to do,shoot an unarmed black person.

Trayvon didn't deserve a fair trial. Black folks don't deserve the privilege.

Zimmerman is a hero. He deserves all the rights and privileges afforded him.
Georgie Porgie

Matthews, IN

#67 Mar 3, 2013
Send George to prison.

A very hardcore prison environment.

George claims he's not a racist. Let him prove it behind bars. If a convicted and imprisoned George isn't racist,then he'll have no problem servicing the black inmates. He will do so enthusiastically.

George deserves all of the challenges he'll face behind bars.

George wanted to be a hero. George is no hero. Hopefully,the days spent hiding behind his father's trousers are over. It's time Daddy no longer saved George's butt.

It's time for George to become a man and accept the responsibility for his criminal actions.
Georgie Porgie

Matthews, IN

#68 Mar 3, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was wrong, he will pay....however, there is something to be said for the bad things that happen when bad people meet what are possibly other bad people. Regardless of how this happened, Treyvon was somewhat in charge of the outcome. Violence was his method of choice. If you fight everybody that upsets you, one day your luck runs out. It happens every day.
George liked to fight.....mostly women. In and out of Law Enforcement.

George is not a good man.

George has earned himself a cell in prison.

George is a bad man that needs to be in prison.
Rip

Indianapolis, IN

#69 Mar 3, 2013
Rip little man
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#70 Mar 4, 2013
What Ralph Really Means wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I hope Zimmerman beats the charges. Zimmerman did something I admire and have always wanted to do,shoot an unarmed black person.
Trayvon didn't deserve a fair trial. Black folks don't deserve the privilege.
Zimmerman is a hero. He deserves all the rights and privileges afforded him.
Gee, I am glad you know me so well that you can determine my actions. My goal in life is to be left alone. If I were in fear of my life, all bets are off, I would attempt to survive regardless of race. No, as I stated If Zimmerman is innocent, he should walk, if he is guilty, he should suffer the results of his behavior. I can't say it any plainer, if you twist what I say, that is your problem. Racists.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#71 Mar 4, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>George was in charge all the way. He didn't want to listen to what the dispacher told him to do. He would not take no for an answer. If he would have listened he would not have got a whoopin and murdered the kid. George should have listened to his elders. Then Treyvon would be alive and he would not been charged for the crime he committed.
Sincerely, if there had not been an outcry, in my opinion, Trevons death would have gone into history, missed only by those that knew.
Clem

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Mar 4, 2013
What Ralph Really Means wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I hope Zimmerman beats the charges. Zimmerman did something I admire and have always wanted to do,shoot an unarmed black person.
Trayvon didn't deserve a fair trial. Black folks don't deserve the privilege.
Zimmerman is a hero. He deserves all the rights and privileges afforded him.
Yes I agree that is what Ralph is really saying. Ralph the racist.
Clem

Indianapolis, IN

#73 Mar 4, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>George was in charge all the way. He didn't want to listen to what the dispatcher told him to do. He would not take no for an answer. If he would have listened he would not have got a whoopin and murdered the kid. George should have listened to his elders. Then Treyvon would be alive and he would not been charged for the crime he committed.
I agree Bill. Racist Ralph is always whining about respecting the elders. George will be going to prison. If only he would have respected his elders.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74 Mar 4, 2013
Zimmerman will probably get off. Florida is known to let murderers get off.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#75 Mar 4, 2013
Clemedia wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree that is what Ralph is really saying. Ralph the racist.
In thwords of my ex supervisor, Otay Buttwheat!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#76 Mar 4, 2013
Clemida wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree that is what Ralph is really saying. Ralph the racist.
It is good to be the king.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#77 Mar 4, 2013
What Ralph Really Means wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I hope Zimmerman beats the charges. Zimmerman did something I admire and have always wanted to do,shoot an unarmed black person.
Trayvon didn't deserve a fair trial. Black folks don't deserve the privilege.
Zimmerman is a hero. He deserves all the rights and privileges afforded him.
If the police arrived before Trayvon was shot he would have gone home. There would have been no need for a trial.
As it is there can be no trial that Trayvon is present for.
Why you view Zimmerman as a hero is beyound me.
What Ralph Really Means

Flora, IN

#78 Mar 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It is good to be the king.
I'm the owner of this here plantation!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#79 Mar 6, 2013
I heard on the news, that Treyvon's girlfriend had lied under oath. I didn't hear the whole story. What is that all about? Anybody else hear that?
Medianow

Indianapolis, IN

#80 Mar 16, 2013
The problem with this story is that its been reported by numerous media outlets, over and over, yet I still know nothing about either the shooter or the victim, except that one was in school and the other wanted to be a self-imposed security guard. What about their backgrounds? Hard to dig into a story without knowing anything about the people involved.
Natter

Indianapolis, IN

#81 Mar 16, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>If he was wrong, he will pay....however, there is something to be said for the bad things that happen when bad people meet what are possibly other bad people. Regardless of how this happened, Treyvon was somewhat in charge of the outcome. Violence was his method of choice. If you fight everybody that upsets you, one day your luck runs out. It happens every day.
You are one big racist! And you don't even know it. Stay out of Little Africa. You're ignorance my get you killed white boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Joke ballard 4 hr The Great Kaptoz 1
Mile Wilson was injured 6 hr The Great Kaptoz 1
Doesn't Discriminate 6 hr The Great Kaptoz 1
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 13 hr Real Talk 558
Catherine Tidd 18 hr Old Friend 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Indianapolis, IN (Jul '10) 22 hr Learn to Read 1,361
Black Player says "F" Obama lol Wed Mega 7
Westfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]