Who's hot: Peyton Manning

Records man: Colts QB Peyton Manning owns franchise career records with 41,531 yards, 306 touchdowns and a 94.7 passer rating. Full Story
First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Tom

Michigan City, IN

#1 Dec 28, 2007
I feel lucky and quite honored to be able to watch each and every game of Peyton Mannings career. Hes once in 10 lifetimes. Indy hit the jackpot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ColtsFan

Middleton, WI

#2 Dec 28, 2007
Tom wrote:
I feel lucky and quite honored to be able to watch each and every game of Peyton Mannings career. Hes once in 10 lifetimes. Indy hit the jackpot.
I agree with that comment, for sure. How lucky are we to have Manning as "our" quarterback?? It doesnt' get much better than this.

Go Colts!
Beat the Titans!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Colts fan in Greencastle

Greencastle, IN

#3 Dec 28, 2007
I agree with the above comments. But, I have seen the postings and I really would like to know --- is Peyton really getting a divorce?
Colts Fan

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2007
How in the world do rumors like this get started? Maybe by New England fans?????
BSU grad

Muncie, IN

#5 Dec 28, 2007
Season-best passer rating was 157.5 at Baltimore.
Peggy

Pryor, OK

#6 Dec 28, 2007
Colts fan in Greencastle wrote:
I agree with the above comments. But, I have seen the postings and I really would like to know --- is Peyton really getting a divorce?
Hey , Peyton is that a pipe in you're pocket or are you happy to see me , BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!
Killa

Merrillville, IN

#7 Dec 28, 2007
Peyton is God
Biafloppy

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 28, 2007
Talk about Hot

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 28, 2007
FOOTBALL FAN

Monticello, WI

#10 Dec 28, 2007
Biafloppy wrote:
I don't think so!
MCB

Evansville, IN

#11 Dec 28, 2007
We have been privileged to see football history in Indy...and more to come. Peyton is one in a lifetime quarterback. We may never see his like again.
Fishers Dad

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2007
If Paid-A-Ton Manning is so hot, WHY is he riding pine at the Pro Bowl ????

BRADY ALL THE WAY !!!!!!
edward

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2007
hello my sexe
Brokeback Brady

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 28, 2007
Fishers Dad wrote:
If Paid-A-Ton Manning is so hot, WHY is he riding pine at the Pro Bowl ????
BRADY ALL THE WAY !!!!!!
Brokeback Brady:
http://www.rockmount.com/images/GQ%209-05%20T...
decoding

Long Beach, CA

#15 Jan 9, 2008
What the heck with all those comments and rumours i'm reading on some blogs and forums about Peyton getting a divorce or something like that? I googled that on news and there's no news at all, only the blog/forum things.

“Love wins.”

Since: Sep 07

Indy, yo!

#16 Jan 9, 2008
decoding wrote:
What the heck with all those comments and rumours i'm reading on some blogs and forums about Peyton getting a divorce or something like that? I googled that on news and there's no news at all, only the blog/forum things.
It's a lie created by those who get their 'jollies' by spreading filth about people they're jealous of. Not much different than back when I was in high school.
decoding

Long Beach, CA

#17 Jan 9, 2008
Yeah that might be it, especially the jealous part. But what about people who claim they know people fron Indy who have also said rumour (i know anyone can do that, i can even say my grandma lives in Indy), and those who said they heard it on the radio right after the thanksgiving game? That's confusing.

“Love wins.”

Since: Sep 07

Indy, yo!

#18 Jan 9, 2008
Not sure. I do know four of the Colts players and (even though they're not into talking about their teammates) I've not heard anything along those lines at all. Remember the rumor about Manning getting killed in a car accident? Yeah, our local news had to report that it was a rumor. A sick one at that!! I'll believe he's divorcing his wife when it comes straight from the horses mouth. And only then.:)
decoding

Long Beach, CA

#19 Jan 9, 2008
Colts All The Way wrote:
Not sure. I do know four of the Colts players and (even though they're not into talking about their teammates) I've not heard anything along those lines at all. Remember the rumor about Manning getting killed in a car accident? Yeah, our local news had to report that it was a rumor. A sick one at that!! I'll believe he's divorcing his wife when it comes straight from the horses mouth. And only then.:)
Ok i just goggled about the accident thing and omg, they even say that he died and the one we see now is a double LOL! Kinda like Paul McCartney. Ok that was fun to read.
Who Cares

United States

#20 Jan 9, 2008
Just another OVERPAID athlete!!!
Get a life!!The world don't revolve around PAY-$$-TON & the Colts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brown screams Mr Wilson 2 hr Dave 3
Northwest side homeowner shot; Looking for suspect 2 hr jack 1
Could Terry Curry Be 1st Democratic 2-Term Pros... 3 hr Dave 2
jack cottey deceased 3 hr Dave 10
K-mart's shutting down 16 hr jack 20
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 16 hr Learn to Read 305
William montez 18 hr Mr Wu 4
Westfield Dating
Find my Match

Westfield Jobs