It's time Jewish schools admit Blacks and Hispanics

Posted in the Westfield Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 13, 2013
It is high time that the same Jews who use their Judge powers and lawyer tactics to get busing forced upon white neighborhoods and forced integration have to bare the grunt also and accept in their pvt and public Jewish schools the same amount of students of color, They for years have been able to deceive the public as they preach hOW UNFAIR IT IS That a school of mostly white students has an advantage over black and Hispanic schools. They must be forced to take in Hispanic and Black students.Now tell me who are the real racist ? Go to any Jewish school and tally up the percentage of black or Hispanic students attending . Wait don't hold you're breath after you pass out and find none attending those non gentile Jewish schools, Wait Jews are white also right? Then why do they always mention the whole gentile thing.When are Jewish schools going to step up to the same minority plate , They have made gentile schools step up to and even gentile pvt schools .Yes those Jewish schools get the best of the best in education. Why do you think so many Jews end up as Doctors, Lawyers. Bankers, and Professors now running and ruining our higher institutions .PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP NOW.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Seriously. Do you think that Hispanic and Black kids wanna learn the frikkin Torah? wow. Way to blame a group of people with one broad brushstroke.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#3 Feb 13, 2013
calm down Russia lol. I'm just making a point lol. You know and I know how much control yes the not so faithful Jews running things are. They are huge Hypocrits. Did I seriously want to learn black History month. I bet they don't teach that at any jewish school.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
I stated the Zionist Jews are the main culprits of messing up this country and yes causing much of the problems in the middle east. It's a fact. Sorry you can;t handle the truth.They own every newspaper and they direct and produce most the violent movies in Hollywood. Many of the actors are Jews also. They make sure they always pit white against black or black against white, Now it's whites against Hispanics , Always the KKK or some skinhead factor as the final of any race based movie they produce and direct. LOOK AT how they went after the Tea Party, even the ACLU and the anti-defamation league went after the Tea Party, They are all Jews. Prove me wrong Russia dear. I'm sorry if you took what I posted the wrong way. For such a small percentage in this world and in America , The Jews hold most the power and cause many of the problems financially and race wise.
dumbfounded

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 13, 2013
bigot meet bigot, keep drinkin the crazy aid
Gene

Zionsville, IN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I can see why UK and the Russian made the list of skinhead, nazi mentality list.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#7 Feb 13, 2013
I'm sure that nobody in public schools really spends a great deal of time on Jewish studies either, so it goes both ways.

This is why I can't see myself as a racist. I have nothing against black people or Jewish people. How am I a racist and a skinhead? Again, the onus is on the accuser to prove what you claim I am. I've got nothing to prove because I've said (and done) nothing wrong.

Jewish people are awesome people. That's where Kaptoz and I separate. Jewish people are no more totally responsible for the condition of our world than black people are, or any other subset of humans. Our world is screwed up because we've allowed it to become that way by sitting back and letting the 'other side' shout us down and elbow their way through to enforce laws that are immoral.

I'm sorry, but we live in America and if a guy wants to buy a frucking NEWSPAPER and make millions, he's allowed to, regardless of his religion. What ever happened to looking at the rich guy driving by in his Bentley, and Dad turning to his kids, says "THere goes so-n-so, someday, if you work hard, you can be like him." Now, it's "There goes so-n-so, lets throw a rock at his car because we don't have one as nice as his."
There is no more character building in this country, which is why it's full of liberal pansy bitches.
By the way, Jewish is not a RACE, it is in fact a religion, so I'm not quite sure how that gets categorized as racism. Shrug.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#8 Feb 13, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I stated the Zionist Jews are the main culprits of messing up this country and yes causing much of the problems in the middle east. It's a fact. Sorry you can;t handle the truth.They own every newspaper and they direct and produce most the violent movies in Hollywood. Many of the actors are Jews also. They make sure they always pit white against black or black against white, Now it's whites against Hispanics , Always the KKK or some skinhead factor as the final of any race based movie they produce and direct. LOOK AT how they went after the Tea Party, even the ACLU and the anti-defamation league went after the Tea Party, They are all Jews. Prove me wrong Russia dear. I'm sorry if you took what I posted the wrong way. For such a small percentage in this world and in America , The Jews hold most the power and cause many of the problems financially and race wise.
Tell it all to Gene Simmons.
Who could give a f$ck less what you think.
He took advantage of NO ONE, played rock and roll for 40 years, and was really really good at marketing. Just like SNOOKI, Kim Kardashian, and any other top name in the entertainment business (who isn't jewish, or is, take your pick), making money is in how you market it. If the public BUYS it, you're golden. You've broken no law. SO Gene Simmons is not only Jewish, but he's never held a gun to anybodies head forcint them to do a thing. It's human imperfection that drive us at each other, angry over NOTHING. Oh, and your race/class warfare CIC, Obama. He's the fucking jew here.
Cassy

Forest Park, IL

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Gene wrote:
I can see why UK and the Russian made the list of skinhead, nazi mentality list.
Totally Agree!
Maui Wowie

Matthews, IN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
The only reason Russia is supportive of those of the Jewish persuasion is she loves mowing down on a circumcised member.

Mowing down like she's chomping on a large submarine sandwich.
Peter Frehly

Matthews, IN

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
I'm sure that nobody in public schools really spends a great deal of time on Jewish studies either, so it goes both ways.
This is why I can't see myself as a racist. I have nothing against black people or Jewish people. How am I a racist and a skinhead? Again, the onus is on the accuser to prove what you claim I am. I've got nothing to prove because I've said (and done) nothing wrong.
Jewish people are awesome people. That's where Kaptoz and I separate. Jewish people are no more totally responsible for the condition of our world than black people are, or any other subset of humans. Our world is screwed up because we've allowed it to become that way by sitting back and letting the 'other side' shout us down and elbow their way through to enforce laws that are immoral.
I'm sorry, but we live in America and if a guy wants to buy a frucking NEWSPAPER and make millions, he's allowed to, regardless of his religion. What ever happened to looking at the rich guy driving by in his Bentley, and Dad turning to his kids, says "THere goes so-n-so, someday, if you work hard, you can be like him." Now, it's "There goes so-n-so, lets throw a rock at his car because we don't have one as nice as his."
There is no more character building in this country, which is why it's full of liberal pansy bitches.
By the way, Jewish is not a RACE, it is in fact a religion, so I'm not quite sure how that gets categorized as racism. Shrug.
It wasn't the Liberals that accused KISS of being a Satanic organization. In fact,those twits accusing KISS of being a Satanic force back in the day are now members of the Tea Party.

The Tea Party Member: Then & Now

1977: KISS stands for Kids In Satan's Service!

2013: Obama is the Anti-Christ. He is a socialist and Marxist communist! He's gonna take away our guuuuns!
Ther Ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Russia yes Jews are very successful, I take none of that away from them. I pointed out the facts though in how they made much of their success aside from the schooling they receive. The facts are, For such a small population in society, They seem to have the edge over most the rest in the population when it comes to heading high positions in all fields.Kiss had a few good songs, I would hardly call them the best rockers, Yes they knew how to put on a show, Think of how many bands not made up of jews didn't make it , Just because they didn't have that Jewish connection.Are you saying there aren'tany better prompters out there than a Jewish promoter, How about any better Lawyers or bankers out there than Jewish ones?Yes Jews have been good in the field of science and medical advancements as well, Again they should be when they have the edge on everyone else. The same goes in jobs, When they are being Jews are allowed to always hire within their own religion and race and get away with it By calling it a family business.Why are most Jewelry stores owned by Jews. the gold sold as well? The only thing I really wanted to point out, Was on the schools. White people whose kids go to school are forced to accept black and Hispanics by court orders. What Jewish school is told they must do the same thing? I will wait for you're answer. I never once said Jews didn't contribute to society whether it be through contributions and charities or other avenues as in solving diseases .I stated why do they always have the edge over everyone else ?
Ther Ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#13 Feb 14, 2013
I my book Gene Simmons is very sleazy, Yes and Jews seem to push the porn also upon the teenagers in society.Look who Gene Simmons married, He brags about sleeping with over 2000 women. He has two kids and he is bragging about sleeping with as many women as he could, This while he had two kids with the woman he is married to now. I guess you can brag and say hey at least he made it and made lots of money, Who cares what he teaches morally to the youth, Hey he can rock out though.Is this the kind of person you like Russia?He married a porn Queen.I preferred Aerosmith over Kiss and Led Zeppelin =).I mean when you have most the rest trying to be promoters black balled out of the competition . It's very hard to make it in that line of work , Which is dominated and controlled by Jews.
Cupid is Limping

Danville, IN

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Hmmmmm. I sense a bit of contention between the two of you with regards to the Jewish thing. I guess it's reasonable to conclude the two of you have cancelled Valentine's Day activities with each other?

Too bad. The two of you made such a perfect couple.

Russia just got broken up...and Kaptoz isn't so ultimate anymore.
Kiss n Tell

Danville, IN

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it all to Gene Simmons.
Who could give a f$ck less what you think.
He took advantage of NO ONE, played rock and roll for 40 years, and was really really good at marketing. Just like SNOOKI, Kim Kardashian, and any other top name in the entertainment business (who isn't jewish, or is, take your pick), making money is in how you market it. If the public BUYS it, you're golden. You've broken no law. SO Gene Simmons is not only Jewish, but he's never held a gun to anybodies head forcint them to do a thing. It's human imperfection that drive us at each other, angry over NOTHING. Oh, and your race/class warfare CIC, Obama. He's the fucking jew here.
Did you hook up with Gene after a show back in the day?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Ther Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I my book Gene Simmons is very sleazy, Yes and Jews seem to push the porn also upon the teenagers in society..
So now you're going to say you NEVRRRR look at porn. Yea, sure.
And can you provide a link, some kind of source with PROOF that Jews push porn? Sugar, nobody pushes porn, it sells itself!

Oh, and btw, sleaze is not against the law.

Again, this country is based on a FREE MARKET, and that means, if somebody wants to BUY it, someone's gonna sell the SH^T out of it. If YOU don't like it, you can always go live somewhere else. But please stop pushing the "Jews are race-baiters, greedy, blablabla." If you were making that kind of money, you wouldn't have a negative word to say about it. I love you people who try to act like you're lilly white and would never do anything 'sleazy' or wouldn't try to market something you knew you could produce and that people wanted lots of. I'm insulted you think people are that naive and easily led. SMDH I'm done with DIS guy!

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Oh, and I have two words to get YOU back on topic.

Lenny
Kravitz.

I rest my case.
R U Gonna Go My Way

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
Oh, and I have two words to get YOU back on topic.
Lenny
Kravitz.
I rest my case.
You hooked up with Lenny Kravitz?

Was he circumcised? Or was he what you T Baggers refer to as a Hood Rat?

Was he impressed with your extremely elevated hi IQ?
The ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Yes Lenny is half Jew half black, I think you made my point ha ha. Yes the MOST VIOLENT RAP MUSIC WAS pushed by a Jew, Look it up. If I had that kind of money I would be helping people, Not dividing them using race tactics and print and media to pit whites against every other race as the Jews do. You don;t like the truth, Because it's a fact. Easy to deny the truth, Never did I say all Jews were bad, I said those in power are though, They are pure evil at that. They salivate over watching white and blacks and now Hispanics fight it out in the gladiator arena , It's back to feeding the Christians to the lions and tigers.They even act as though they had no part in putting Christ to death on the cross, They made sure every other Jew prophet was killed for blasphemy .It takes a provider to push that porn baby. It's easy to say what is porn. I guess thats how you push it on the kids now. Don't call it porn, call it Anime .Why are Hassidic Jews in NY allowed to control an entire neighborhood in business and schools. They even have their own police.
Devin

Bloomfield, CT

#20 Jul 11, 2014
Why should the Jewish parents who spend good money to send their kids to school have their schools destroyed?
Hey, you can spend 1,000,000 per student, throw a personalized tutor in, but if the family is not behind the student, if the parent is not in the ballpark, the school is not going to make the difference?

Why is it, in this country, are we so against putting responsibility on parents?

It is almost taboo, like the elephant is in the room

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 1 hr jeppy 104
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 3 hr King George 3
Thanks, racist lady! (No, seriously!) 10 hr Skeptic 3
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 11 hr Georgie 252
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 13 hr bigdog 7
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 13 hr Starlett Miller 200
Help me Unionize Smc Corporation, Noblesville,... 16 hr Harold_W 3
•••
•••

Westfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Westfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Westfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••