I demand a path to Citizenship!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#81 Mar 18, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Archie, remember, it was you who gave my name. I let you have the last word on 2 seperate occasions just to feed that over baring ego of yours. I'm no bad ass, but I can dig into your chest as Duchess and are starting to learn. One of the rules of class is that you maintain your composure at all times.I dont have to call you childish names to get my point across. I can put a tag on you like so injoy doing to these people on forum. I accept the fact that you have a stick up your ass and the fact that you repeat yourself over and over and over. I think your fake and a total phony. I'm cracking up that you are pissed that I made assumptions of someone. Are you that blind when you see yourself?
You and Duchess are perfect example of American degradation.
And I called you "Fred" because according to you, the only racist on TV in the 70s was Archie Bunker. I was reminding you that Fred Sanford was also a racist. I really haven't seen you show anybody anything in this forum, but I know your perception is different. However, I may be missing the point of your posts completely because I have to copy and paste in my brain to figure out what you are saying. Complete and proper sentences would be a good start.
Fred

Indianapolis, IN

#82 Mar 18, 2013
Stimulate your brain, see, that last word ego of yours just opened you up..I'm not Ducess, I won't jack your ego off to stimulate your brain,lol.
I know I left a bad taste in your mouth but man, you just beg for it. I don't like people like you, but I don't hate you. The love of my life passed years ago and I promised I would take no other wife. I kept my promise and I can admitt it is me. Can you???
Your Hate Is Eating U

Indianapolis, IN

#83 Mar 18, 2013
ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I called you "Fred" because according to you, the only racist on TV in the 70s was Archie Bunker. I was reminding you that Fred Sanford was also a racist. I really haven't seen you show anybody anything in this forum, but I know your perception is different. However, I may be missing the point of your posts completely because I have to copy and paste in my brain to figure out what you are saying. Complete and proper sentences would be a good start.
Blah blah blah blah blah.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#84 Mar 18, 2013
Fred wrote:
Stimulate your brain, see, that last word ego of yours just opened you up..I'm not Ducess, I won't jack your ego off to stimulate your brain,lol.
I know I left a bad taste in your mouth but man, you just beg for it. I don't like people like you, but I don't hate you. The love of my life passed years ago and I promised I would take no other wife. I kept my promise and I can admitt it is me. Can you???
My mate died of brain cancer 10 years ago next week. I have remained single too. She might have done better if we had insurance.

Suffering turned me into a liberal and showed me the evil of the republican party!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phelps & Son Construction 1 hr Widen That Backdoor 10
Kennietra Mack just found out she sleeps with p... 21 hr Erics WIFE 5
Roselyn Bakery cookbook (Oct '09) Thu Loretta 78
RelocateWhitePeople Thu Dave 2
Katherine P Weaver Thu Craption 1
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) Thu Eddie W 46
French President Macron Thu EuropeanRelocation 1

Westfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages