CVS will fire people who don't divulg...

CVS will fire people who don't divulge their weight?

Posted in the Westfield Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 21, 2013
I could look at a person and know if they are overweight, They are now suppose to scream out Look at me I'm fat or obese. I weight 1000 lbs so the costumers can hear them also. This is Obama Hellcare , This is what people wanted in the Obama voting ranks, Now a;ll of those obese and fat black and Hispanics will have to divulge their weight or lose their jobs .You were warned about Obama care How it will enter every pore of you're life. It was smoking first, Now you're weight, Obama still smokes ciggs and weed and crack.Liberals never follow the rules and laws they apply to others to follow or else.With all those new people Obama put on welfare and food stamps and SSI. He knew he had to remove that work clause to get food stamps before his Hellcare KICKED IN fully. Or else there would had been all of those obese and fat Blacks and Hispanics on jobs having to pay for their health insurance at a higher premium due to their overweight .Let's see how many black and Hispanic lose their jobs due to being obese, It won't happen with them. Yes white people will be fired though and pay more for health insurance if they are fat or obese.Many will opt not even to have health insurance period. Oh but wait we shall never have the best healthcare as Bill Clinton praised his free Govt life time insurance and pension plan he still has, He said I wish everyone had my healthcare plan. Yet the Dems when Obama care was being discussed by the repubs who said Okay then we all go on Obama care, The dems wouldn't even put it to a vote,m They said hell no. Congress, The President, and The Supreme court have the best healthcare us taxpayers can buy for them, We are left standing in long lines and being denied healthcare even if we are overweight or drink soda and eat fast foods. They do all of that and get the best DR'S and Surgeons and coverage and huge pensions. Now tell me again Obama voters Are you better off now then you were under even GWB or Reagan ?I think most blacks must be very stupid or very naive if they are okay that congress and Obama have their own healthcare plan thats better than what they shoved down Americans throats as they said Don't worry WE got to pass it before we even know whats in it, We now know cost have tripled since Obama care passed and will grow higher and many will be without any health insurance coverage. That's the Hope and Change you wanted" Higher healthcare cost No healthcare at all, Higher debt and gas prices and inflation and unemployment. Keep on hoping Obama and his Dems in congress really care about you and you're kids suckers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vicki walters 3 hr Citizen 99 2
Stop Illegals and Globalization Vote Trump Now!!! 18 hr The Real Source 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Sun Speedrred 153
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Sun Jack 142
1212 49th st Sun Wondering 6
Big Obamacare Lie Sun Latte 17
UK no EU Sun Latte 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages