More false flags so Govt can scare ...

More false flags so Govt can scare us into more security

Posted in the Westfield Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 24, 2013
The whole Boston phony bombing. The whole ricin phony plot . Wake up people checkout WELLAWARE1.COM LEARN THE REAL TRUTH AND COVER UPS WE HAVE BEEN UNDER FOR MANY YEARS NOW. The recent bombing in Boston is all a planned attempt to once again to put the drone plane issue out in front, To tell people,. See had we been able to use the drone plane to take out those two phony terrorist, We wouldn't had to chase them for a week or police officers wouldn't had been killed.They as in former employee of the CIA Philip Mudd said he is for drone plane strikes in America 100%, He said on Charlie Rose show, Come on man we use them in Afghanistan and yes they have innocent casualties, That's the price you pay when fighting terrorist. Mr Mudd is okay with say WHOLE BLOCK OF AMERICANS BEING WIPED OUT To nab phony terrorist They as in the Govt have created to take over more of our freedoms. Then tell us it's for our own good, They know whats good for us always.The Pravda media has gotten the memo to bring up drone planes all week long, Had we used them Maybe two police officers and 3other people would still be alive.These terrorist The older one was supposedly being watched for 5 years, The Russian's told the FBI that he had ties to al quaeda . The FBI supposedly questioned him Told him , We know what sites you visit, As though they were scaring him straight.His supposed American white wife who he married and has two kids by , Said she had no clue what he and his brother were up to, The FBI believes her lol.She converted to Islam, Her family are devout Christians .They lived ina two bedroom very cramped APT, The Govt is telling us she knew nothing about the terrorist plot.They said because he spoke Russian, She didn't know how to speak Russian lol.I guess say you have a table full of blakc powder and ten pressure cookers, That wouldn't be a clue lol. Like I said this is all one phony hollywood bombing, Go to the site I mentioned WELLAWARE1.COM . You will even see MMA commentator and actor Joe Rogan playi8ng a part in the phony Boston bombing scene.Now the Ricin poison arrest of an Elvis impersonator , They say he now isn't they one lol.I hope he sues and his family, Why would he sue, He is nuts, That's what his friends tell us lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Trump, Return Cruz to Texas or Canada 10 min The Truth Smiles 2
Trump: women - "You Gotta Treat em Like $hit" 22 min The Truth Smiles 14
News Donald Trump speaks during a campaign stop at t... 7 hr Stake In The Heart 1
America is Blessed With President Trump 8 hr Native Landlord 2
Your Governor Mike Pence out to destroy Republi... 9 hr Strength 7
Great Dane Ear Cropping (Feb '09) 9 hr Randy cummins 10
News Indy man arrested on driving while intoxicated ... 10 hr GARThbrooks 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages