Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
this is a friend I know that has 4 kids two children by the first marriage which only ended a less than a year ago. The twins are from the man that she moved in days after knowing each other. The father of the two children that are 6 and 2 hated the fact she kept bringing men around his kids that she really didn't knew. But tome passed and the kids tried to like the boyfriend that mom loves so much. The 6 year old is treated very badly. He calls him names and takes things from him for no reason. Mom and him fight allot un front of him and its all about him. Mom had kicked this boyfriend out many times and assure her he won't be back. Well sure egnough he is back every time. And everytime he takes it out on the boy and mom does nothing. Couple weeks ago they go to fort Wayne to drop twins off and leave the boy in the car asleep at midnight. They are inside visiting and next thing they knew boy screaming at the door in fear. The boyfriend lashes out that he is nothing but a baby again mom laughs. Next day they are out and boy plays around and boyfriend got mad and put him in the trunk. Mom again hears the boy scream and cry for help she does nothing cause she had food in her lap eating!! What should be done?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Feed ON/IN Ferguson from INFO WARS 4 hr who cares 2
Obama wants to be impeached 10 hr BlackGhettoThug 25
smack in the chops for NOBAMA 10 hr BlackGhettoThug 51
Darrin Wilson Hero 10 hr Chuckie 4
Indict Dorian Johnson!!! 11 hr Chuckie 2
Where to go for a free Thanksgiving dinner (Nov '07) 17 hr Chris 72
why trucks need dot bumper????? 18 hr seez ya 1
Westfield Dating
Find my Match

Westfield People Search