Driver pleads in crash that killed We...

Driver pleads in crash that killed Westfield students

There are 123 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 9, 2007, titled Driver pleads in crash that killed Westfield students. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Nicholas A. Gaunt, the driver in a 2004 Gary crash that killed two Westfield High School classmates, has pleaded guilty to two counts of causing serious bodily injury while intoxicated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“As I see it...”

Since: Sep 07

Westfield

#128 Sep 4, 2007
Look to the sky wrote:
My hope is that something that comes from this circumstance that keeps Kristin and Travis's memory alive and still warns others to always think of how a simple bad choice can be devastating.
Amen to that, may we all have faith to get there!
anon

Mundelein, IL

#129 Sep 19, 2011
law abiding wrote:
Amen to that. When will justice be served?
Also, to the post above. You've not heard of peer pressure.....it can make kids do things they know they shouldn't.....ever heard of it?
Doesn't excuse anything...I'm jus tsaying.
Anyway, the real issue at hand here is a drunk, loose on society, for as the person said above, almost 3 years now. Hope he's enjoyed himself
Were you there Law Abiding? No. But you've certainly painted the exact picture in your mind of what happened. Don't involve your judgemental/subjective/unknown opinions unless you know a bit more (like me) about the situation.
What do you really know

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#130 Jul 20, 2012
I knew everyone in this horrific incident. Everyone who passes judgment, is absolutely ridicolous! For people who have no real attachment or feelings to the people involved in this tragic event should not be posting or have any say on this wall. All of the negative blames on either of the families or the accused should seriously be embarrassed of their opinions that you are sending to everyone on the world wide web. I feel sooo much sempathy for everyone involved and pray for some sort of closure that is something that has already happened. Show some respect to all those involved and if you have no association to this event, please find a crossword puzzle or some sort of hobby to keep you from passing judgement on something you know nothing about! Please send me a rebuttal so if you have a real excuse on the matter I can embarrass you in front of everyone reading this discussion! I pray for all involved and will never forget

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 4 hr Robeenop 152
News Senate passes lottery privatization (Feb '07) 7 hr Al Bion 38
Big Obamacare Lie 16 hr Bob Craig 14
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... 22 hr Latte 3
Laughable Slimey Liberals Fri Sick of sponges 14
Freedom/Justice Loving Americans Plan to Occupy... Fri Latte 1
UK no EU Fri Latte 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westfield Mortgages